I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

This office handled the autopsy which will also be evidence:

Medical Examiner

State Attorney Angela B. Corey's team was scheduled to arrive Friday and begin seeking facts in a case that has garnered national attention, drawing comments from President Barack Obama.

"We don't worry about backlash from cases," Corey said Thursday after Gov. Rick Scott announced that she would lead the state investigation. "What we worry about is seeking the truth. That is our mission."

Zimmerman better hope this SA is not out to get a resume enhancer - conviction, regardless of truth. Justice is blind...

The 4th Circuit is a conservative area of Florida; Corey, the SA, is Republican. I hope that has no impact on her investigation. She is considered "tough" on crime.

The black always had the option of running, if not ignoring Zimmerman.

1. He did run away, and Zimmerman caught up to him again.

2. You just proved my point. How can the same FL law allow Zimmerman to chase after Martin and then use deadly force, but then require Martin to run away? You're completely ignoring Martin's rights.
Martin either ran away or walked away ? Big difference in the two, and this all depending on what is trying to be implied... Setting the scene without witnesses to coaberate these little introduced points, can lead the audience astray, and feed the mob mentality if that is what the results are due to speaking in these ways.

Did Martin run away or walk away, and did Zimmerman run after him or walk to keep up with him, in order to keep survielance on him until the cops got there ??? Did Martin Run, and did Zimmerman give chase (i.e. as in run also) ?

you: :banghead:

Inthemiddle: :talktothehand:

I heard they gave the Victim a drug and alcohol test and not the shooter. :confused: Yeah, it's Sharptons fault for bringing light to this issue. How is this a bad thing? I dunno...People say Sharpton and turn on the auto-hate feature in their brains

You heard :rolleyes:

Well.. that's all the proof I need :rolleyes:

What are you mad about?

zimmerman never drug tested - Google Search

Pick a link and you'll see the they did drug test Trevons dead body but not Zimmerman. You guys seem mad for no reason :confused:

All blogs and winger links and editorials.. I will wait for the real findings and releases from the investigation....

And no.. I do not take what you 'heard' or what wingers post on their whims and feelings as fact

Uh, why did they drug test the dead kid and not the shooter? Ever watched CSI? Can you at least say that that is a strange thing to do? Or are you rendered speechless until after a judge has banged his gavel?
:rofl: This is where I knew you were full of it.

This is about ninety percent of the problem with this whole debate. CSI ≠ real life.

Just gotta shake my head at that.

Three witnesses at the scene and interviewed by the police.
Probably why there was no arrest.
See sports fans, you will not get any of this from the Shake down King Sharpton and the mob mentality.

Zimmerman's statement to police has also been leaked.

link?

Sources that take decades to develop are never linked.:lol:

I believe that you will hear this tonight or by tomorrow. CNN out of Atlanta will have it up soon.

I'm wondering what happened with the Militia group that attempted a citizen's arrest of Zimmerman. What do the nitwits here have to say about this?

A person who makes a citizen's arrest could risk exposing him or herself to possible lawsuits or criminal charges (such as charges of impersonating police, false imprisonment, kidnapping, or wrongful arrest) if the wrong person is apprehended or a suspect's civil rights are violated.[citation needed] This is especially so when police forces are attempting to determine who an aggressor is.

Citizen's arrest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I say go ahead! I hope he's waiting for them with an uzi.

A person who makes a citizen's arrest could risk exposing him or herself to possible lawsuits or criminal charges (such as charges of impersonating police, false imprisonment, kidnapping, or wrongful arrest) if the wrong person is apprehended or a suspect's civil rights are violated.[citation needed] This is especially so when police forces are attempting to determine who an aggressor is.

Zimmerman might wish to do so. The March 16th story appears to be a loudmouth yapping however. Zimmerman remains free, alive, and able to purchase any firearms allowed by law, as of today.

Zimmerman might wish to do so. The March 16th story appears to be a loudmouth yapping however. Zimmerman remains free, alive, and able to purchase any firearms allowed by law, as of today.

Why not? He hasn't been convicted of any crime. The black militia group really should read up on Florida's Stand Your Ground Law because there's no authority for a citizen's arrest and Zimmerman could blow each and every one of them away.

really? I would hope the authorities are doing their jobs. Zimmerman should be under surveillance for his own protection and that of the community.

Zimmerman under surveillance?

ssohtheirony.png

really? I would hope the authorities are doing their jobs. Zimmerman should be under surveillance for his own protection and that of the community.

Zimmerman under surveillance?

ssohtheirony.png

LOL. Yeah right. The police chief quit a couple of days ago. Anyone who attempts to 'protect' Zimmerman will be hauled out and lynched. No one with any balls is going to stand up in this case. And if it ever does get to a jury, no one who wants to live to be old will vote not guilty.

Militia group to attempt citizen's arrest in Fla. shooting of Trayvon Martin

What happened with this, and what does the progressive left say about this particular Militia group?

Militia group to attempt citizen's arrest in Fla. shooting of Trayvon Martin - Crimesider - CBS News

Nothing to say about that group.

Don't know Florida law. In some states citizen's arrests are legal - and in some states the citizens may even form a grand jury and indict on their own.

If it happened in my state and it was legal to do so, I'd be all for it. Only a lunatic would suggest that a grand jury should not be presented the evidence to decide if he should be charged.

Forum List

Back