I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

Let me remind everyone about the topic of this thread.

Sharpton and the usual race baiters made this about politics. Media attention is good to keep authorities on their toes. Political attention serves no purpose other than to promote ones self.

That is all

Sources that take decades to develop are never linked.:lol:

I believe that you will hear this tonight or by tomorrow. CNN out of Atlanta will have it up soon.

I'm wondering what happened with the Militia group that attempted a citizen's arrest of Zimmerman. What do the nitwits here have to say about this?

There is a black seperatist group down there that has put a 10K bounty on his head.

Hypothetical: let us say all of the witnesses state that Martin jumped Zimmerman from behind hitting him with something. Zimmerman hits and rolls over on his back and Martin breaks his nose and then Zimmerman shoots him.
Will that change the minds of the decoder ring detectives here?

Sharpton and the usual race baiters made this about politics. Media attention is good to keep authorities on their toes. Political attention serves no purpose other than to promote ones self.

That is all

It's not about politics no matter how much you want it to be

That is all

My perception is mine not yours, no matter how much you want it to be.

That is all

My perception is mine not yours, no matter how much you want it to be.

Cool, but you blamed others of making it about politics...If thats your opinion cool. If you are saying it as a statement of fact, not cool, not true.

I believe that you will hear this tonight or by tomorrow. CNN out of Atlanta will have it up soon.

I'm wondering what happened with the Militia group that attempted a citizen's arrest of Zimmerman. What do the nitwits here have to say about this?

There is a black seperatist group down there that has put a 10K bounty on his head.

Hypothetical: let us say all of the witnesses state that Martin jumped Zimmerman from behind hitting him with something. Zimmerman hits and rolls over on his back and Martin breaks his nose and then Zimmerman shoots him.
basic psychology says nope

God Bless America! I am only along for the ride.

"At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place."

How is this a credible version?

The police took independent witness statements without questioning Zimmerman who was then handcuffed in the police car! Well, that makes sense. Before Zimmerman was questioned he'd have to be given his rights. If the police don't want to give someone their rights at a particular point, they won't question them.

The witness said that Zimmerman was getting into his car after telling Martin that he was meeting up with the police (Zimmerman knew they were on the way) and Martin jumped him from behind hitting him in the head with the can.

It was pretty much as you said it might have been.

If that can has a dent or blood on it, this case is o-v-e-r.

Jesus (hey zeus) Christ! This guy could be me or you. wtf is wrong with people? has the mob mentality taken over the nation?

46 Calls - The Daily Beast
Apparently so. More should notice.

More should value the process.

This shit is scary. Cons, libs, progressives, all get nutso where race is concerned. People forget process.

I want to start a fund for George even if he is a racist fuck. Which I don't believe.

I'm ashamed to be a member of the human race today. :eusa_shifty:

Given what you have posted thus far, I am ashamed that you are a member of the human race.

So a can of iced tea is more deadly than a garden hose.

Lawful Self-Defense - Weapons - Division of Licensing, FDACS

Q. When can I use my handgun to protect myself?

A. Florida law justifies use of deadly force when you are:

Trying to protect yourself or another person from death or serious bodily harm;
Trying to prevent a forcible felony, such as rape, robbery, burglary or kidnapping.
Using or displaying a handgun in any other circumstances could result in your conviction for crimes such as improper exhibition of a firearm, manslaughter, or worse.

Example of the kind of attack that will not justify defending yourself with deadly force: Two neighbors got into a fight, and one of them tried to hit the other by swinging a garden hose. The neighbor who was being attacked with the hose shot the other in the chest. The court upheld his conviction for aggravated battery with a firearm, because an attack with a garden hose is not the kind of violent assault that justifies responding with deadly force.

The media is using Trayvon Martin as a distraction to keep from having to report about the failed obama economy.
It's sad the kid died
My God how many times has someone shot someone else? Some thing like this or closely similar happen at least once or twice when Bush was president

Here's one why no long term national media attention because a mother shoots and kills her children?

Authorities: Mom shot 3 children, boyfriend before killing herself - Chicago Tribune

Apparently so. More should notice.

More should value the process.

This shit is scary. Cons, libs, progressives, all get nutso where race is concerned. People forget process.

I want to start a fund for George even if he is a racist fuck. Which I don't believe.

I'm ashamed to be a member of the human race today. :eusa_shifty:

Given what you have posted thus far, I am ashamed that you are a member of the human race.

get a life

The fact that victim had no criminal record is also irrelevant? The killer's record is deemed "clean" because he had no convictions?

you do know you are acting like the 911 conspiracists? every answer leads to another question.

Occam's razor: Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zimmerman knows the police are on the way. He knows he has a weapon on his person. The young man does not. Both know assaulting the other is a crime. Who is most likely to start a fight thinking hey can then run away free? an older guy hitting a young man or a young man?

I am familiar with Occam's Razor; with human behavior, the simplest explanation is not always the correct one. As the victim was killed, and unarmed, one could conclude he was murdered. I do not so conclude; that is why I desire a Grand Jury presentation. Zimmerman "knowing the police" are their way is speculation as to his intent, and behavior. Zimmerman's failure to heed the advice from the individual he called at 911 might indicate his lust for violence against the "suspicious" victim was greater than any belief in police "power". After the killing, he stayed on the spot to greet law enforcement. He appears to have felt he "did the job" for law enforcement.

Forum List

Back