I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

Isn't issuing posters to kill him advertising for a contract to murder? I don't see the Justice Department doing anything about either the Rush Limbaugh you tube shit or the Black panthers issuing such material for Zimmerman.

But then Holder is a racist dumb ass.

In Spike Lee’s world, a crime only counts as a crime when any other ethnicity attacks a black man. If it happens the other way around, however, special consideration should be given. Black people storming a parking lot or a convenience store should be described as “youths” and killing a man because he is white/Hispanic cannot possibly be a hate crime but an act of social justice. The courts and the law do not apply to black people. See Obama and critical race theory.

Kind of reminds you of America pre-civil rights movement doesn't it?

Considering the media attention, and groups hating Zimmerman already, it was a rotten thing to do.

It is incitement to murder, which as far as I know IS a chargeable offense. It is also a violation of Zimmerman"s CIVIL RIGHTS. Also a chargeable offense.

The youtube adds about Rush Limbaugh fit that bill as well, as do the flyers for Zimmerman to be killed by the New Black Panthers.

But there will be no charges and no attempt to stop them by this administration.

Kind of reminds you of America pre-civil rights movement doesn't it?

Considering the media attention, and groups hating Zimmerman already, it was a rotten thing to do.

It is incitement to murder, which as far as I know IS a chargeable offense. It is also a violation of Zimmerman"s CIVIL RIGHTS. Also a chargeable offense.

The youtube adds about Rush Limbaugh fit that bill as well, as do the flyers for Zimmerman to be killed by the New Black Panthers.

But there will be no charges and no attempt to stop them by this administration.

Nope, because Obama and Holder are radical black racists with a deep seated hatred of white people. Just wait until the second term, we've been instructed to wait until then.

If I were Zimmerman, my lawyer would be contacting Spikey and suing his ass, as well as every single person involved with the 'wanted' poster, and every other fucker who put my life at risk. Then I'd be suing Holder, the DoJ, the police, the city, and everyone else I could think of.

Nope, because Obama and Holder are radical black racists with a deep seated hatred of white people. Just wait until the second term, we've been instructed to wait until then.

The president aside, the media attention to the NBP calling for a "citizen's arrest" AND the groups protesting Zimmerman, make this act by Lee deplorable. Incitement to murder, who knows, but a low life act by one person does not excuse another disgusting action. His mailing address is a different story; his attorney has said Zimmerman is not AT his home address, though who can be sure?

Spike-Lee.jpg

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???

If I was Zimmerman I'd have my lawyer suing the SOB right now.

Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address | TheBlaze.com

Was this conspiracy to commit murder?

"Long-time immigrant rights activist Jorge-Mario Cabrera is used to being called to task for his views. But when radio hosts John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou recently gave out his cellphone number on the air in a campaign against the California Dream Act, he found himself unprepared for the barrage of hate-filled phone calls that followed."

Groups want 'John and Ken' show pulled after phone-number stunt - Los Angeles Times

If I were Zimmerman, my lawyer would be contacting Spikey and suing his ass, as well as every single person involved with the 'wanted' poster, and every other fucker who put my life at risk. Then I'd be suing Holder, the DoJ, the police, the city, and everyone else I could think of.

Just as Martin's parents will sue the Sanford Police, Zimmerman, the HOA and the state of Florida.

P.S. What Spike Lee did is not a crime.

Just as Martin's parents will sue the Sanford Police, Zimmerman, the HOA and the state of Florida.

P.S. What Spike Lee did is not a crime.

There is no evidence against Zimmerman. There is evidence of incitement to commit murder from a variety of groups and individuals... including Spike Lee. That, my little racist, is a crime.

Spike-Lee.jpg

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???

"Long-time immigrant rights activist Jorge-Mario Cabrera is used to being called to task for his views. But when radio hosts John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou recently gave out his cellphone number on the air in a campaign against the California Dream Act, he found himself unprepared for the barrage of hate-filled phone calls that followed."

Groups want 'John and Ken' show pulled after phone-number stunt - Los Angeles Times

Don't know about "murder", it is odd Spike Lee is termed a "vigilante" by those who think Zimmerman is a "victim"...............................

Spike-Lee.jpg

Don't know about "murder", it is odd Spike Lee is termed a "vigilante" by those who think Zimmerman is a "victim"...............................

Currently, those tweeting Zimmerman's address... and those producing 'wanted' posters are targeting someone who has not been charged with any crime. How would you like the NBP, and Hollywood A listers to tweet your address to people who thought you murdered a black kid? Hmmm?

If Zimmerman comes to any harm, each and every one of them - including Lee - should be charged as an accessory.

Currently, those tweeting Zimmerman's address... and those producing 'wanted' posters are targeting someone who has not been charged with any crime. How would you like the NBP, and Hollywood A listers to tweet your address to people who thought you murdered a black kid? Hmmm?

If Zimmerman comes to any harm, each and every one of them - including Lee - should be charged as an accessory.

He will come to harm, it's just a matter of time. Maybe he can meet up with Casey Anthony.

Zimmerman is still reported to be at "an undisclosed" location; I think Zimmerman's home address has already been disclosed, his father speaks for him. His neighbors may have cause to worry though, why keep stirring the sh*t?

Do those on the left who seem to be begging for race riots to evolve from this incident realize that it will be detrimental to Obama...it only magnifies how he's failed at bringing people together, which is why some people were willing to give him a chance in the first place.

Forum List

Back