I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

Don't know about "murder", it is odd Spike Lee is termed a "vigilante" by those who think Zimmerman is a "victim"...............................

Currently, those tweeting Zimmerman's address... and those producing 'wanted' posters are targeting someone who has not been charged with any crime. How would you like the NBP, and Hollywood A listers to tweet your address to people who thought you murdered a black kid? Hmmm?

If Zimmerman comes to any harm, each and every one of them - including Lee - should be charged as an accessory.

Zimmerman is still reported to be at "an undisclosed" location; I think Zimmerman's home address has already been disclosed, his father speaks for him. His neighbors may have cause to worry though, why keep stirring the sh*t?

Why kill an unarmed black kid?

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Don't know about "murder", it is odd Spike Lee is termed a "vigilante" by those who think Zimmerman is a "victim"...............................

Currently, those tweeting Zimmerman's address... and those producing 'wanted' posters are targeting someone who has not been charged with any crime. How would you like the NBP, and Hollywood A listers to tweet your address to people who thought you murdered a black kid? Hmmm?

If Zimmerman comes to any harm, each and every one of them - including Lee - should be charged as an accessory.

Zimmerman is still reported to be at "an undisclosed" location; I think Zimmerman's home address has already been disclosed, his father speaks for him. His neighbors may have cause to worry though, why keep stirring the sh*t?

I'm not ok with people being forced out of their lawful place of residence because of a witch hunt.

Do those on the left who seem to be begging for race riots to evolve from this incident realize that it will be detrimental to Obama...it only magnifies how he's failed at bringing people together, which is why some people were willing to give him a chance in the first place.

Fuck bringing people together. This is America, a country born of racism and following it's due course.

Sure. If that's, you know, what we are talking about.

Do those on the left who seem to be begging for race riots to evolve from this incident realize that it will be detrimental to Obama...it only magnifies how he's failed at bringing people together, which is why some people were willing to give him a chance in the first place.

Fuck bringing people together. This is America, a country born of racism and following it's due course.

I'm sure Obama appreciates your "support".:lol:

I'm not ok with people being forced out of their lawful place of residence because of a witch hunt.

I'm not ok with a black kid walking to a residence and being shot and killed. I wish someone would tweet out the addresses of all the blacks who kill fellow blacks and their fear was as palpable as Zimmerman's. Until that day, he'll do.

I'm sure Obama appreciates your "support".:lol:

He's black, I'll vote for him again.

Zimmerman is reported to have left his home DAYS ago:
Sanford, Fla. police chief Bill Lee steps down "temporarily" amid Trayvon Martin controversy - Crimesider - CBS News

Spike-Lee.jpg

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???

If I was Zimmerman I'd have my lawyer suing the SOB right now.

Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address | TheBlaze.com

Was this conspiracy to commit murder?

"Long-time immigrant rights activist Jorge-Mario Cabrera is used to being called to task for his views. But when radio hosts John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou recently gave out his cellphone number on the air in a campaign against the California Dream Act, he found himself unprepared for the barrage of hate-filled phone calls that followed."

Groups want 'John and Ken' show pulled after phone-number stunt - Los Angeles Times
You can't drive to a cell phone number to kill the owner.

You stupid racist dumbass.

If I were Zimmerman, my lawyer would be contacting Spikey and suing his ass, as well as every single person involved with the 'wanted' poster, and every other fucker who put my life at risk. Then I'd be suing Holder, the DoJ, the police, the city, and everyone else I could think of.

Just as Martin's parents will sue the Sanford Police, Zimmerman, the HOA and the state of Florida.

P.S. What Spike Lee did is not a crime.
Post your address.

Zimmerman is reported to have left his home DAYS ago:
Sanford, Fla. police chief Bill Lee steps down "temporarily" amid Trayvon Martin controversy - Crimesider - CBS News

I'm aware.... at the risk of repeating myself.... I am against people who have not been charged with any crime being railroaded out of their lawful residence because a bunch of assholes are whipping up hatred against that person. Which part of that do I need to explain?

Spike-Lee.jpg

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???

If I was Zimmerman I'd have my lawyer suing the SOB right now.

Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address | TheBlaze.com

Was this conspiracy to commit murder?

"Long-time immigrant rights activist Jorge-Mario Cabrera is used to being called to task for his views. But when radio hosts John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou recently gave out his cellphone number on the air in a campaign against the California Dream Act, he found himself unprepared for the barrage of hate-filled phone calls that followed."

Groups want 'John and Ken' show pulled after phone-number stunt - Los Angeles Times

A Vigilante is someone who takes the law into his own hands.

It doesn't matter if the target is guilty or not.

Kind of reminds you of America pre-civil rights movement doesn't it?

Considering the media attention, and groups hating Zimmerman already, it was a rotten thing to do.

It is incitement to murder, which as far as I know IS a chargeable offense. It is also a violation of Zimmerman"s CIVIL RIGHTS. Also a chargeable offense.

The youtube adds about Rush Limbaugh fit that bill as well, as do the flyers for Zimmerman to be killed by the New Black Panthers.

But there will be no charges and no attempt to stop them by this administration.

Not even close to being an incitement to murder...but was a silly thing to do...

If any thing happens to Zimmerman and it happens at his home, he or his family would have a strong civil suit against a Spike Lee or anyone found to do the same thing.

Oh, you mean like going vigilante on a guy?

You probably have a "Free Mumia" t-shirt, don't you, you racist retard?

If I were Zimmerman, my lawyer would be contacting Spikey and suing his ass, as well as every single person involved with the 'wanted' poster, and every other fucker who put my life at risk. Then I'd be suing Holder, the DoJ, the police, the city, and everyone else I could think of.

Just as Martin's parents will sue the Sanford Police, Zimmerman, the HOA and the state of Florida.

Post your address.

Zimmerman REMAINS at "an undisclosed" location; worry about his neighbors. His home address was already known, Lee didn't need to add fuel to the fire. I notice only very right wing internet cites are carrying THIS "news", some with racial slurs included.

Post your address.

Sure.
XXXXX-Meister

Forum List

Back