I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

If I were Zimmerman, my lawyer would be contacting Spikey and suing his ass, as well as every single person involved with the 'wanted' poster, and every other fucker who put my life at risk. Then I'd be suing Holder, the DoJ, the police, the city, and everyone else I could think of.

Just as Martin's parents will sue the Sanford Police, Zimmerman, the HOA and the state of Florida.

P.S. What Spike Lee did is not a crime.

It's not a crime but it is grossly irresponsible. And if true, Spike Lee is a shitty human being.

Throughout history, the media has been used to incite hate and violence. Radio was the primary tool of the Hutus to incite and kill nearly a million Tutsis in the Rwanda genocide for example. The media is powerful, and those who use it to incite strife are derelict in their responsibility. People of power and stature should be calming the population, not inciting them because their actions could lead to more innocent people getting hurt.

Last edited:
Just as Martin's parents will sue the Sanford Police, Zimmerman, the HOA and the state of Florida.

Post your address.

Zimmerman REMAINS at "an undisclosed" location; worry about his neighbors. His home address was already known, Lee didn't need to add fuel to the fire. I notice only very right wing internet cites are carrying THIS "news", some with racial slurs included.
Probably because the left doesn't see anything wrong with this.

If some asshole kills Zimmerman or any of his family, the left will claim the murderer is a "political prisoner".

Spike-Lee.jpg

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???

If I was Zimmerman I'd have my lawyer suing the SOB right now.

Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address | TheBlaze.com

Was this conspiracy to commit murder?

"Long-time immigrant rights activist Jorge-Mario Cabrera is used to being called to task for his views. But when radio hosts John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou recently gave out his cellphone number on the air in a campaign against the California Dream Act, he found himself unprepared for the barrage of hate-filled phone calls that followed."

Groups want 'John and Ken' show pulled after phone-number stunt - Los Angeles Times
You can't drive to a cell phone number to kill the owner.

You stupid racist dumbass.

post your cell phone number and I'll have your billing address within 24 hours.

Considering the media attention, and groups hating Zimmerman already, it was a rotten thing to do.

It is incitement to murder, which as far as I know IS a chargeable offense. It is also a violation of Zimmerman"s CIVIL RIGHTS. Also a chargeable offense.

The youtube adds about Rush Limbaugh fit that bill as well, as do the flyers for Zimmerman to be killed by the New Black Panthers.

But there will be no charges and no attempt to stop them by this administration.

Not even close to being an incitement to murder...but was a silly thing to do...

If something happens to Zimmerman, whatever offense it is, Spike Lee can be prosecuted for incitement to commit that crime.

As it is now, he's subject to a civil suit already.

This is a cat that you can't get back in the bag.

And to think everyone thought Rush Limbaugh was a putz.

If I were Zimmerman, my lawyer would be contacting Spikey and suing his ass, as well as every single person involved with the 'wanted' poster, and every other fucker who put my life at risk. Then I'd be suing Holder, the DoJ, the police, the city, and everyone else I could think of.

Why would you be suing everybody. Spike Lee maybe, but the rest? It's not their fault this wannabe Rambo KILLED somebody. Let's not forget that aspect of this. Maybe if this douche (and he is a douche no matter what way you look at it) hadn't wanted to be a wannabe cop, none of this would have come down.

I thought you conservatives liked to hold people accountable for their actions. This is the fallout of his stupid act. While this doesn't make Lee look any good, I'm having problems feeling sympathy for the guy....

Last edited:
It is incitement to murder, which as far as I know IS a chargeable offense. It is also a violation of Zimmerman"s CIVIL RIGHTS. Also a chargeable offense.

The youtube adds about Rush Limbaugh fit that bill as well, as do the flyers for Zimmerman to be killed by the New Black Panthers.

But there will be no charges and no attempt to stop them by this administration.

Not even close to being an incitement to murder...but was a silly thing to do...

If something happens to Zimmerman, whatever offense it is, Spike Lee can be prosecuted for incitement to commit that crime.

Show me that statute that says posting somebody's address on Twitter, or anywhere for that matter, is an incitement to anything....

Post your address.

Sure.

XXXXX-Meister

I've never reported a post, but I almost think I should...incredibly foolish move on your part. I hope an admin sees it and removes it, even if it's not really your actual address.

It's none of your business what he posts and is well within the rules. A dumb thing to do, but don't you think you're being a Nanny Stater right on this board...

Post your address.

Sure.

XXXXXXX-Meister

1. That's not a residential address, so you're a liar.

2. Since it's not your real address, you're unwilling to do what you think is no big deal in Zimmerman's case, so you're a hypocrite.

3. Since it's not you're real address, you're a coward.

In summary, you're a lying, hypocritical, cowardly, racist, retard robot.

And that truly pathetic thing is you're not even ashamed of it.

Sure.

XXXXX-Meister

I've never reported a post, but I almost think I should...incredibly foolish move on your part. I hope an admin sees it and removes it, even if it's not really your actual address.

It's none of your business what he posts and is well within the rules. A dumb thing to do, but don't you think you're being a Nanny Stater right on this board...

Apparently the word "almost" was lost on you.:lol:

Zimmerman has been hiding since 3/15:

George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - Orlando Sentinel

Spike-Lee.jpg

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???

If I was Zimmerman I'd have my lawyer suing the SOB right now.

Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address | TheBlaze.com

What a cozy little Fatwah the left has going on, isn't it?

Nothing like a Reckless Endangerment charge to snap people's heads around. Spike better pray nothing happens to Zimmerman because black on hispanic hate crime ain't gonna do him or P-BO any good.

Was this conspiracy to commit murder?

"Long-time immigrant rights activist Jorge-Mario Cabrera is used to being called to task for his views. But when radio hosts John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou recently gave out his cellphone number on the air in a campaign against the California Dream Act, he found himself unprepared for the barrage of hate-filled phone calls that followed."

Groups want 'John and Ken' show pulled after phone-number stunt - Los Angeles Times
You can't drive to a cell phone number to kill the owner.

You stupid racist dumbass.

post your cell phone number and I'll have your billing address within 24 hours.
And then you can send somebody to kick my ass, because you're too cowardly to do it yourself? :lol:

Why would you be suing everybody. Spike Lee maybe, but the rest? It's not their fault this wannabe Rambo KILLED somebody. Let's not forget that aspect of this. Maybe if this douche (and he is a douche no matter what way you look at it) hadn't wanted to be a wannabe cop, none of this would have come down.

I thought you conservatives liked to hold people accountable for their actions. This is the fallout of his stupid act. While this doesn't make Lee look any good, I'm having problems feeling sympathy for the guy....

So, once somebody is accused of a crime their rights are gone???

It doesn't matter what side you're on, you can't decide if you're gonna follow the law in this case and not in that case.

Apparently the word "almost" was lost on you.:lol:

Yeah, but why make the post in the first place...:eusa_shifty:

Post your address.

Sure.

XXXXX_Meister

2. Since it's not your real address, you're unwilling to do what you think is no big deal in Zimmerman's case, so you're a hypocrite.

You are truly a fat blob of a failure.

XXXXX-Meister

Summit at Copper Square was the first modern high rise condominium built in downtown Phoenix (It's the 22 story yellow, blue and burnt orange high rise at 4th Street and Jackson, you can't miss it!).

Summit at Copper Square, Phoenix, AZ

Post your address.

Sure.

XXXXXX-Meister

Thus, the person to FEAR is Daveman? He searched for Salt's ADDRESS..........

Forum List

Back