I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

Oops, it seems that Spike Lee didn't tweet any address. Two tweets containing the address were sent to Lee. From the OP's Link:

Two messages were posted to Lee’s official Twitter account, one Friday and one Saturday, with a street address and the words “EVERYBODY REPOST THIS.” Both messages were still visible on Lee’s account Sunday morning. Lee has tweeted numerous times about Martin’s death.

Damn, right-wingers are dumb.

As you will notice at the bottom of the msg it shows "Retweeted by Spike Lee".

Spike-Lee-twitter1.jpg

That means he got it and sent it out to everyone that follows his account.

He did it twice.

Now, he could always hide the conversation, but instead he chose to retweet it.

Last edited:
[

So, trial by media is something you support. Interesting.... and seriously disappointing... given that you are quite a rational human being. So far, there is not one shred of actual evidence of Zimmerman having committed a crime.... I'm curious why he should go to prison.

No, I do not support trial by media....
There is not one shred of evidence? I disagree...there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to go on so far - and yes, the law you can convict somebody on circumstantial evidence - happens all the time. The 9-11 call, the call the victim made to his girlfriend, his past behaviour....

So, you saying there is not a shred of evidence is untrue...

He will get charged with something...eventually...

Oops, it seems that Spike Lee didn't tweet any address. Two tweets containing the address were sent to Lee. From the OP's Link:

Two messages were posted to Lee’s official Twitter account, one Friday and one Saturday, with a street address and the words “EVERYBODY REPOST THIS.” Both messages were still visible on Lee’s account Sunday morning. Lee has tweeted numerous times about Martin’s death.

Thank you Salt. I note the name & location of Zimmerman's FORMER employer was released days ago.

So, once somebody is accused of a crime their rights are gone???

It doesn't matter what side you're on, you can't decide if you're gonna follow the law in this case and not in that case.

What rights have been violated?
I don't know of any law Lee has broken. He's a douche for doing what he did, and he may have broken some law (but I don't know what it is).

It's interesting how people are frothing at the mouth about this (especially the right). It's a nice diversion to the real story here - a vigilante kills a kid walking down the street because he 'looked suspicious'. Whatever Lee is, this Zimmerman is a complete fucking loon and deserves to go to prison for a long time...

So, trial by media is something you support. Interesting.... and seriously disappointing... given that you are quite a rational human being. So far, there is not one shred of actual evidence of Zimmerman having committed a crime.... I'm curious why he should go to prison.
Trial by Media!

Screwing up Justice in America Since OJ!

[

There is not one shred of evidence? I disagree...there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to go on so far - and yes, the law you can convict somebody on circumstantial evidence - happens all the time. The 9-11 call, the call the victim made to his girlfriend, his past behaviour....

The police undertaking the original investigation didn't find evidence to counter his account. All you have is what the media tell you.... and that is trial by media. If you don't support trial by media... why do you want him to go to prison?

What rights have been violated?
I don't know of any law Lee has broken. He's a douche for doing what he did, and he may have broken some law (but I don't know what it is).

It's interesting how people are frothing at the mouth about this (especially the right). It's a nice diversion to the real story here - a vigilante kills a kid walking down the street because he 'looked suspicious'. Whatever Lee is, this Zimmerman is a complete fucking loon and deserves to go to prison for a long time...

Trial by Media!

"The Blaze" started this; GODLIKE productions is calling for Lee's head now............:mad:

Thank you Salt. I note the name & location of Zimmerman's FORMER employer was released days ago.

Why are you thanking him for lying? Look at the twitter feed that Mud posted.... it clearly says 'retweeted by Spike Lee'.... therefore, Spike Lee retweeted it. You do know how twitter works, right?

Why are you thanking him for lying? Look at the twitter feed that Mud posted.... it clearly says 'retweeted by Spike Lee'.... therefore, Spike Lee retweeted it. You do know how twitter works, right?

Salt Jones wanted so bad for it to be untrue that he skimmed over that simple fact.

Oops! It seems I was wrong and Mud pointed out my wrongness. MudWhistle is correct and I didn't read close enough.

In this instance, I was the dumb one.

Trial by Media!

"The Blaze" started this; GODLIKE productions is calling for Lee's head now............:mad:
Never heard of em. I've been learning about all this actually through mainstream media it seems. Quite surprising for me, but I can't seem to avoid it lately. the bastards.

[

The police undertaking the original investigation didn't find evidence to counter his account. All you have is what the media tell you.... and that is trial by media. If you don't support trial by media... why do you want him to go to prison?

Then again, maybe the police did a shitty job...they only have his account of what happened...took it for granted and carried on. Now they will get a proper investigation.

I want him to go to prison because all indications so far are is that he is a douche. He has cost a young man his life because he wanted to be big man on Campus. If they release the emergency call tape, and the despatcher did indeed tell him to back off, then he should go inside for a long time. Looks like he instigated, then accelerated, and concluded the whole incident.

If it didn't turn out that way, then we'll see what happens. I only want him to go inside IF that did happen.

All the rest if supposition, and I'm allowed to suppose, just like you do....

Spike Lee has 246,200 followers.

That's a lot of possibilities.

Salt Jones wanted so bad for it to be untrue that he skimmed over that simple fact.

Hey, when you're a hammer everything looks like a nail.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Spike-Lee.jpg/IMG]

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

[B]Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???[/B]

If I was Zimmerman I'd have my lawyer suing the SOB right now.

[url=http://www.theblaze.com/stories/spike-lee-retweets-george-zimmermans-home-address/]Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address | TheBlaze.com[/url][/quote]

no. you stand corrected and naked in your ignorance before the whole world wide web.

If you were Zimmerman? You'd have to leave the house to be Zimmerman.

Trial by Media!

Never heard of em. I've been learning about all this actually through mainstream media it seems. Quite surprising for me, but I can't seem to avoid it lately. the bastards.

Spike Lee directed:

Jungle Fever
Get On The Bus
Malcolm X
Do The Right Thing
Crooklyn
Summer Of Sam

Spike-Lee.jpg

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???

Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address | TheBlaze.com

Was this conspiracy to commit murder?

"Long-time immigrant rights activist Jorge-Mario Cabrera is used to being called to task for his views. But when radio hosts John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou recently gave out his cellphone number on the air in a campaign against the California Dream Act, he found himself unprepared for the barrage of hate-filled phone calls that followed."

Groups want 'John and Ken' show pulled after phone-number stunt - Los Angeles Times
You can't drive to a cell phone number to kill the owner.

You stupid racist dumbass.

a cell phone number can lead to a home address, unless it is a throw away phone without a contract, and even then, if that number ever entered a data base

Then again, maybe the police did a shitty job...they only have his account of what happened...took it for granted and carried on. Now they will get a proper investigation.

I want him to go to prison because all indications so far are is that he is a douche. He has cost a young man his life because he wanted to be big man on Campus. If they release the emergency call tape, and the despatcher did indeed tell him to back off, then he should go inside for a long time. Looks like he instigated, then accelerated, and concluded the whole incident.

If it didn't turn out that way, then we'll see what happens. I only want him to go inside IF that did happen.

All the rest if supposition, and I'm allowed to suppose, just like you do....

I tend not to find people guilty on a 'maybe'. I like solid evidence. You claim you do not support trial by media... and yet you are the one who wants the man in prison. So far, there is no evidence to find him guilty.... so, again, why have you found him guilty? Because the media tells you so.

In this country (and, granted, it may be different in Australia)... but here, we are innocent until proven guilty. That is our due process.

He doesn't have to prove he's innocent.... the police have to find evidence that counters his account. Again, where is that evidence?

I don't 'suppose'.... nor do I find him guilty.... I will reserve judgment until I know ALL the relevant facts. That, my friend, is logic.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Spike-Lee.jpg/IMG]

[B]Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???[/B]

[url=http://www.theblaze.com/stories/spike-lee-retweets-george-zimmermans-home-address/]Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address | TheBlaze.com[/url][/quote]

no. you stand corrected and naked in your ignorance before the whole world wide web.

If you were Zimmerman? You'd have to leave the house to be Zimmerman.[/QUOTE]

Actually, he stands correct, not corrected. Mud was right. Spike Lee did retweet the address. It says so on the original twitter. Even Salty the Racist admits that.

Forum List

Back