I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

I agree again. As in Afghanistan & Iraq, Americans stand for justice, trial by one, or by groups, doesn't meet the standard(.)

Thing for me...I don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty or innocent. I just don't want trial by media.... and I won't find someone guilty in the court of public opinion.... only in a court of law. Simple concept.

In the age of mass over communication, not that simple anymore. I hope the prosecutor finds good jurors who have heard & read nothing about this case.

That is not an acceptable excuse. We don't let people get away with incitement to commit murder in this country... even if it's 'not that simple anymore'. What Lee and others did, what the NBPs did with the 'wanted dead or alive' poster.... that is incitement. And, if I was Zimmerman.... I'd get myself a fucking good lawyer and go after each and every one of them. It is absolutely not acceptable for people to behave like this. We are a nation of laws, not opinions.

Jeb Bush himself said Zimmerman was wrong and did not have grounds to stand behind the "stand your ground" Law. If this is true, (and he fucking wrote that crap), what is holding this guy back from being prosecuted?

Oh and educated one, WHY DID THE CAPTAIN STEP DOWN? Because his investigators fucked up royally and he knows it. If that is not the reason, please give your opinion as to why he stepped down so quickly?

Interesting spelling there. ... "defintely"... Oh my God, the irony of you spelling "defintely" that way while saying how educated you are is probably lost on you. :D

(Sometimes you just have to take your lumps and say, yup...I just got pwned.) Just saying.

I don't give a rat's fucking ass what Jeb Bush said. I care only about the due process that this man is entitled to.

No, the irony isn't lost.... my bad. But... because I prefer due process to trial by media... I'm still smarter than you.

By the way, way to represent educated people. :D

I represent no one but myself.... cuz I'm not a liberal. You do 'group think'... I don't. Idiot.

Zimmerman is still reported to be at "an undisclosed" location; I think Zimmerman's home address has already been disclosed, his father speaks for him. His neighbors may have cause to worry though, why keep stirring the sh*t?

I'm not ok with people being forced out of their lawful place of residence because of a witch hunt.

Zimmerman is reported to have left his home DAYS ago:
Sanford, Fla. police chief Bill Lee steps down "temporarily" amid Trayvon Martin controversy - Crimesider - CBS News

And that justifies telling the world his address? Or putting up posters of wanted dead or alive? Funny how you are not to upset ABOUT THAT. But then you are a lefty aren't you?

One of the eyewitnesses came forward yesterday.
"The guy in the red shirt was being attacked and was on the ground yelling for help."

End of story, done deal. Martin attacked him and now we have an eye witness to it.
Of course this does not matter as a black kid was killed and even if he was the attacker it does not matter.
Blacks side with blacks no matter what most of the time.
There are two witnesses that disagree with him. And he did not come forward yesterday.....he came forward last month.

Even if they were fighting and Martin was on top at one time or another, that isn't evidence that Martin attacked first.

It was released yesterday.
The other 2 witnesses showed up AFTER the fact. NO they did not state that Martin was attacked first. They said "we showed up and the big guy was not offering any help to the guy laying on the ground. He should have done CPR or something."
They saw nothing and stated that.
Fact is they offered NO CPR either.
The main witness stated he saw Martin cold cock Zimmerman from behind.
Still may not warrant deadly force but that IS A MATERIAL FACT ISSUE FOR A JURY.
Definitely not murder of any shape, as I have been trying to educate you folks: this is a manslaughter case of some kind. Most likely aggravated involuntary manslaughter.
10 year sentence with 2 to do max, plea to 10 year sentence and 1 year county jail.

News flash to the dumbmasses here: There was no motive to kill in this and no premeditated evidence.
Still may not warrant deadly force though. I am still impartial and open to all evidence.

Spike Lee directed:

Jungle Fever
Get On The Bus
Malcolm X
Do The Right Thing
Crooklyn
Summer Of Sam

Jungle Fever. Great movie
Get on the Bus. Eh
Malcolm X. Great movie
Do the Right Thing. Excellent Movie
Crookln. Eh
Summer of Sam. Great Movie. (Leguizamo is a great actor as well.)
Never seen a one.... never going to now.

Malcolm X was good.
Do the Right Thing was boring until the end.

Thing for me...I don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty or innocent. I just don't want trial by media.... and I won't find someone guilty in the court of public opinion.... only in a court of law. Simple concept.

In the age of mass over communication, not that simple anymore. I hope the prosecutor finds good jurors who have heard & read nothing about this case.

That is not an acceptable excuse. We don't let people get away with incitement to commit murder in this country... even if it's 'not that simple anymore'. What Lee and others did, what the NBPs did with the 'wanted dead or alive' poster.... that is incitement. And, if I was Zimmerman.... I'd get myself a fucking good lawyer and go after each and every one of them. It is absolutely not acceptable for people to behave like this. We are a nation of laws, not opinions.

I bet the NBP gets lots of law enforcement attention; Lee needs to remedy his error or face the music. Zimmerman made a statement today, still hiding & speaking through his father.

I agree again. As in Afghanistan & Iraq, Americans stand for justice, trial by one, or by groups, doesn't meet the standard(.)

If you created and posted a poster that said "wanted dead or alive" for Obama or any Federal State or local official, what do yo think would happen? Liberals haven't a clue about right and wrong, any excuse will do when one of theirs crosses the line. Putting a contract out to kill someone is not only a State crime but when committed over State lines it is a Federal offense. The New Black Panthers did JUST that.

Tweeting a man's address in such a situation is incitement to murder. Also a State and Federal Crime. Not to mention a violation of the person's CIVIL RIGHTS. But you don't care cause lefties did it, so it is excusable. You are a piece of work.

Was this conspiracy to commit murder?

"Long-time immigrant rights activist Jorge-Mario Cabrera is used to being called to task for his views. But when radio hosts John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou recently gave out his cellphone number on the air in a campaign against the California Dream Act, he found himself unprepared for the barrage of hate-filled phone calls that followed."

Groups want 'John and Ken' show pulled after phone-number stunt - Los Angeles Times
You can't drive to a cell phone number to kill the owner.

You stupid racist dumbass.

a cell phone number can lead to a home address, unless it is a throw away phone without a contract, and even then, if that number ever entered a data base
Unless I'm wrong, you can't get a cell's home address legally without a search warrant.

no. you stand corrected and naked in your ignorance before the whole world wide web.

If you were Zimmerman? You'd have to leave the house to be Zimmerman.

Actually, he stands correct, not corrected. Mud was right. Spike Lee did retweet the address. It says so on the original twitter. Even Salty the Racist admits that.

I prefer S. Jones the Racist, thank you.
Too bad nobody gives a shit what racist dumbfucks want.

If you created and posted a poster that said "wanted dead or alive" for Obama or any Federal State or local official, what do yo think would happen? Liberals haven't a clue about right and wrong, any excuse will do when one of theirs crosses the line. Putting a contract out to kill someone is not only a State crime but when committed over State lines it is a Federal offense. The New Black Panthers did JUST that.

Tweeting a man's address in such a situation is incitement to murder. Also a State and Federal Crime. Not to mention a violation of the person's CIVIL RIGHTS. But you don't care cause lefties did it, so it is excusable. You are a piece of work.

I darn sure DO care; read my posts. ZIMMERMAN'S right to fair & IMPARTIAL proceedings is the NUMBER 1 CONCERN now.

I bet the NBP gets lots of law enforcement attention; Lee needs to remedy his error or face the music. Zimmerman made a statement today, still hiding & speaking through his father.

I am betting they get no attention. Holder does not care what black groups do, his Civil Rights division is ON RECORD for saying they don't care. Obama is supporting the vilification of a Hispanic and no one on the left gives a rats ass.

And hate to break it to you but there still is ZERO evidence a crime was committed.

I don't give a rat's fucking ass what Jeb Bush said. I care only about the due process that this man is entitled to.

No, the irony isn't lost.... my bad. But... because I prefer due process to trial by media... I'm still smarter than you.

I represent no one but myself.... cuz I'm not a liberal. You do 'group think'... I don't. Idiot.

Ah, so thats how YOU spell represent. :clap2: Remember, because you said you represent smart people, yet now you are saying you are only representing "no one but myself". I am confused, but that makes sense since I am not the educated one here. You are. Right? :confused:

(Just stop, you look like a fool here. Again.)

Did Martin run away or walk away, and did Zimmerman run after him or walk to keep up with him, in order to keep survielance on him until the cops got there ??? Did Martin Run, and did Zimmerman give chase (i.e. as in run also) ?

Are you kidding me? There's no difference between the two in any relevant manner to this case. Zimmerman pursued Martin, and Martin was trying to evade Zimmerman. Walked, ran, skipped, did the hokie-pokie, it's still a matter of pursuit and attempted evasion.
No, it's more like are you kidding me? The inference in whether or not they were running and/or walking is very important in the case, and I see you chose running as in "chased" in your words when speaking on the subject, but are you certain about that ? If not, then was your speak in order to give an implication to the scene that you wanted to give, yet you can't truly prove walking or running maybe ?

What evidence do you have that Zimmerman was giving chase ? Please give me a link so I can review it, because you may be right, but I must listen to the evidence you have, in which I have not had as of yet..

If I were walking as a watchmen of a neighborhood, in slow pursuit of a suspicious person, and all in order to keep an eye on that person until the cops got there, well that is a big difference when that is stated, instead of when running or chasing is stated (i.e. as in chased), thus suggesting that Trayvon had been implicated by Zimmerman already to have committed a crime as to be found in Zimmerman's mind, and because of this, Trayvon is then found scared and running away, while Zimmerman is chasing him all because of ?? So the watchmen (Zimmerman) would be giving chase if that were the case, but was that actually what took place (or) is this the senario or case in which you are hoping for is what I am asking you ?

If he (Zimmerman) was "chasing" Trayvon against the 9-11 operators command to stop pursuing Trayvon, and he didnot, then yes Zimmerman has some more explaining to do big time.

Jungle Fever. Great movie
Get on the Bus. Eh
Malcolm X. Great movie
Do the Right Thing. Excellent Movie
Crookln. Eh
Summer of Sam. Great Movie. (Leguizamo is a great actor as well.)
Never seen a one.... never going to now.

Malcolm X was good.
Do the Right Thing was boring until the end.

I agree with Malcolm X

I disagree with Do the Right Thing...liked it up until the end....

Ah, so thats how YOU spell represent. :clap2: Remember, because you said you represent smart people, yet now you are saying you are only representing "no one but myself". I am confused, but that makes sense since I am not the educated one here. You are. Right? :confused:

(Just stop, you look like a fool here. Again.)

The only fools here are all you pieces of shit defending incite to murder.

Before that 'if' in your last post, you clearly stated that you wanted him to go to prison, you are clearly of the opinion that he is guilty. And yet, the original police investigation did not find enough evidence to charge him.

What Spike Lee et al are doing is the internet equivalent of a perp walk - and the man hasn't even been arrested, yet alone tried or convicted. Y'all seem very keen to hang this guy.... regardless of the evidence.

Face it, you have been influenced by the media to find him guilty. Recognize it and deal with it. I don't claim he is guilty or innocent... only that he is, in law, innocent until proven guilty... and, so far - leaving aside the 'maybes', 'ifs', 'likelys' or hysteria... he remains innocent... and people like Lee have put his life at risk. I, personally, find that appalling.

I'm only 'influenced' by the media if what they say is correct, after all they are the only ones reporting on it. It's not like you and I can go down there and interview the police captain or zimmerman, right? Sometimes they are right sometimes not. I do not like what Lee did either...the guy is an idiot...

Wanting a guy to go to jail IF he is responsible is not mob rule, nor do I endorse such actions...

The whole point of due process is to examine ALL the evidence, presented from BOTH sides... in order to establish guilt - beyond a reasonable doubt. I have no interest in interviewing anyone.... nor do I have any interest in reading half assed media reports that present some of the facts, with whatever agenda suits them.

What you support is mob rule... you just said so when you said he should be in prison. He hasn't been charged, tried or found guilty... and you are happy to condemn him to prison anyway. What is that if not trial by media? It's nothing more than mob rule. I find that ridiculous... and, honestly, I expected better from you.

I do not even come close to supporting mob rule. Where have I said that....

Forum List

Back