I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

Spike-Lee.jpg

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???

If I was Zimmerman I'd have my lawyer suing the SOB right now.

Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address | TheBlaze.com

He is an obama supporter

If you created and posted a poster that said "wanted dead or alive" for Obama or any Federal State or local official, what do yo think would happen? Liberals haven't a clue about right and wrong, any excuse will do when one of theirs crosses the line. Putting a contract out to kill someone is not only a State crime but when committed over State lines it is a Federal offense. The New Black Panthers did JUST that.

Tweeting a man's address in such a situation is incitement to murder. Also a State and Federal Crime. Not to mention a violation of the person's CIVIL RIGHTS. But you don't care cause lefties did it, so it is excusable. You are a piece of work.

I think I understand what you are trying to say here, but Zimmerman is not the president of the United states. You do know this dont you?

Oh and Spike Lee was wrong doing this. The New Black Panthers (all 10 of them) are fucking idiots. They did this to make you say their name so they win, I guess. Rational people know this and wont get upset by such a small insignificant few morons.

LOOK THEY BROKE the law. A very serious crime. They are inciting murder, they are putting a contract openly, publicly on a private citizen. What part of that do you fail to UNDERSTAND? If some white group put out a "wanted dead or alive" poster on someone the Feds would be ALL over it. The Justice department would be making charges and demanding arrests. And so the fuck would you. BUT it is just some black group so we can ignore them.... right?

We now have 2 incidents of Liberals advocating in the public square for murder. One on Zimmerman and one on Rush Limbaugh. And not a single peep from the Justice Department and OPEN support from the left. As well as supporting comments from the President.

Please see the highlighted area above. I am fucking agreeing with you. Damn.

They are fucking idiots. They are wrong and IF they are found guilty of a crime, I hope they are prosecuted. Didnt the right say the same thing about Zimmerman?

I guess the difference between me and you is represented right here. I am very comfortable with this.

Last I checked, Spike Lee isn't the government.
Meaningless. Zimmerman's right to privacy was abrogated.

He certainly has grounds to sue Lee for a violation of his civil rights.

Or is that different? Somehow?

You are correct. Zimmerman's right to privacy was abrogated. He should be in jail in my opinion, but you are correct.

Its funny how you seem to be upset about Zimmerman's civil rights being violated, but are fine with him stalking, attacking and shooting an unarmed kid.

The right are funny people.

Alleged stalking, attacking, and shooting of an unarmed defenseless kid.

There's a description for everyone that's jumping to conclusions on this.

joybehar.jpg

Meaningless. Zimmerman's right to privacy was abrogated.

He certainly has grounds to sue Lee for a violation of his civil rights.

Or is that different? Somehow?

You are correct. Zimmerman's right to privacy was abrogated. He should be in jail in my opinion, but you are correct.

Its funny how you seem to be upset about Zimmerman's civil rights being violated, but are fine with him stalking, attacking and shooting an unarmed kid.

There is no evidence of stalking or of attacking. In fact there is ample evidence Zimmerman was attacked. And I have seen at least one thread on this board with a link to a story where an eye witness SAW the attack.

Even without a witness, Zimmerman was bloody on his face and back of his head and had been on his back on the ground. All actual evidence HE was attacked. Further he stated he was attacked and called out for help.

But lets ignore reality and keep making shit up.

I thank God that kid had a chance to defend himself against an armed attack. Zimmerman got into a fight with a kid 100 pounds lighter than himself and lost it looks like. Then he pulled the ultimate pussy move and shot and killed him.

Pussy.

Are you kidding me? There's no difference between the two in any relevant manner to this case. Zimmerman pursued Martin, and Martin was trying to evade Zimmerman. Walked, ran, skipped, did the hokie-pokie, it's still a matter of pursuit and attempted evasion.
No, it's more like are you kidding me? The inference in whether or not they were running and/or walking is very important in the case, and I see you chose running as in "chased" in your words when speaking on the subject, but are you certain about that ? If not, then was your speak in order to give an implication to the scene that you wanted to give, yet you can't truly prove walking or running maybe ?

What evidence do you have that Zimmerman was giving chase ? Please give me a link so I can review it, because you may be right, but I must listen to the evidence you have, in which I have not had as of yet..

If I were walking as a watchmen of a neighborhood, in slow pursuit of a suspicious person, and all in order to keep an eye on that person until the cops got there, well that is a big difference when that is stated, instead of when running or chasing is stated (i.e. as in chased), thus suggesting that Trayvon had been implicated by Zimmerman already to have committed a crime as to be found in Zimmerman's mind, and because of this, Trayvon is then found scared and running away, while Zimmerman is chasing him all because of ?? So the watchmen (Zimmerman) would be giving chase if that were the case, but was that actually what took place (or) is this the senario or case in which you are hoping for is what I am asking you ?

If he (Zimmerman) was "chasing" Trayvon against the 9-11 operators command to stop pursuing Trayvon, and he didnot, then yes Zimmerman has some more explaining to do big time.
First of all, the 911 operator didn't command Zimmerman to do anything. When 911 asked Zimmerman if he was following the suspect, Zimmerman answered, "Yeah". Then, 911 said, "OK. We don't need you to do that."

Secondly, there is no legal obligation to follow the suggestions or even orders of 911 operators as to what to do at a scene or in a situation.

911 operator in response to Zimmerman stated he was in pursuit:
"You do not have to do that"
That is in NO way a command to stop.
In fact, 911 operators have no authority to make such commands anyway.
Can you believe how uninformed these folks are and how they do not even read the transcript before they post innuendo?

I think I understand what you are trying to say here, but Zimmerman is not the president of the United states. You do know this dont you?

Oh and Spike Lee was wrong doing this. The New Black Panthers (all 10 of them) are fucking idiots. They did this to make you say their name so they win, I guess. Rational people know this and wont get upset by such a small insignificant few morons.

LOOK THEY BROKE the law. A very serious crime. They are inciting murder, they are putting a contract openly, publicly on a private citizen. What part of that do you fail to UNDERSTAND? If some white group put out a "wanted dead or alive" poster on someone the Feds would be ALL over it. The Justice department would be making charges and demanding arrests. And so the fuck would you. BUT it is just some black group so we can ignore them.... right?

We now have 2 incidents of Liberals advocating in the public square for murder. One on Zimmerman and one on Rush Limbaugh. And not a single peep from the Justice Department and OPEN support from the left. As well as supporting comments from the President.

They are fucking idiots. They are wrong and IF they are found guilty of a crime, I hope they are prosecuted. Didnt the right say the same thing about Zimmerman?

I guess the difference between me and you is represented right here. I am very comfortable with this.

Except there is ZERO investigation on the new Black Panthers. NONE, zippo , nadda. Getting the drift yet? You are demanding someone be prosecuted when there is not even any evidence yet a crime WAS committed but giving a pass to an open public crime. Go figure. Just like you claim Spike Lee committed no crime.

There is no evidence of stalking or of attacking. In fact there is ample evidence Zimmerman was attacked. And I have seen at least one thread on this board with a link to a story where an eye witness SAW the attack.

Even without a witness, Zimmerman was bloody on his face and back of his head and had been on his back on the ground. All actual evidence HE was attacked. Further he stated he was attacked and called out for help.

I thank God that kid had a chance to defend himself against an armed attack. Zimmerman got into a fight with a kid 100 pounds lighter than himself and lost it looks like. Then he pulled the ultimate pussy move and shot and killed him.

Pussy.

I think it was described as losing....fearing for his life. He didn't know if this unknown assailant was trying to kill him.

The unknown is really scary numb-nuts.

Reserving judgement

Smooth move.

Liberals are now advocating murder; a conservative has all the evidence & has rendered findings. The 4th Circuit SA can go home I gather...........................

In Zimmerman's defense you say, let him stand trial.

I say, if those (10) idiot new black panthers did something illegal, let them stand trial for it.

Agree?

Fuck those morons. They do this shit to stir up crap but they are hurting the left. The right uses them to scare the weak minded of the right and make them think we all think this way.

Remember the "voter intimidation" thing in Philly? They were in front of black people. Who did they intimidate anyway?

Small minds are easily manipulated. Seriously.

Pussy.

I think it was described as losing....fearing for his life. He didn't know if this unknown assailant was trying to kill him.

Who approached who? (Remember the actual phone call the kid was on when it all physically started)? Who continued to stalk who? Who was armed? Who called who a "coon"? Who is dead?

Reserving judgement

Smooth move.

Liberals are now advocating murder; a conservative has all the evidence & has rendered findings. The 4th Circuit SA can go home I gather...........................

So Liberals did not support and create and post videos demanding the death of Rush Limbaugh? Liberals did not create a "wanted dead or alive " poster of Zimmerman, followed by a liberal ensuring everyone knew his address? None of that happened? All with absolutely no action by the Government and no call for action by the Government?

You all demanded the Federal Government over rule the local authority and mount a criminal and civil rights investigation with absolutely no evidence a crime was committed and the statement from the local authorities that IN FACT no crime did occur.

But you make excuses and defend the absolute silence and failure to take action on open, obvious criminal activity. Claiming things like "golly it was just 10 guys that advocated murdering him. And it was only one guy that gave everyone his address. You Peach have made excuse after excuse to defend them.

Spike-Lee.jpg

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???

This and the Black Panthers putting out a bounty for the capture for the guy is very serious.
I wonder if Nancy Pelosi will endorse this like she did the OWS movement....

But getting back on point....
This is sending out a call for a lynch mob....

I wonder how our Lib friends here will feel about this.

Pussy.

Who approached who? (Remember the actual phone call the kid was on when it all physically started)? Who continued to stalk who? Who was armed? Who called who a "coon"? Who is dead?

So let me get this right..... If I approach someone and ask them what they are doing out late at night they have every right to attack me, beat me to the ground and I have no right to self defense? That is in fact what you are saying, if that is what happened.

Except there is ZERO investigation on the new Black Panthers. NONE, zippo , nadda. Getting the drift yet? You are demanding someone be prosecuted when there is not even any evidence yet a crime WAS committed but giving a pass to an open public crime. Go figure. Just like you claim Spike Lee committed no crime.

There is ZERO investigation on Zimmerman either. And if those Florida Keystone idiots had it their way, there never would have been one.

Fuck the New Black Panthers. If they end up in jail, good. Maybe they will stop this shit.
Fuck Zimmerman for killing that unarmed child. Maybe Florida will stop this shit.

As far as the highlighted part. I fucking called this. I said what spike lee did was wrong and it would make fucking idiots on the right think we all think the way he does on this.

Show me where I said spike lee committed no crime. I said he was wrong wrong wrong.

I am fucking calling you out dude. Man up.

JHC, this is so predictable. It really is.

Spike-Lee.jpg

This and the Black Panthers putting out a bounty for the capture for the guy is very serious.
I wonder if Nancy Pelosi will endorse this like she did the OWS movement....

But getting back on point....
This is sending out a call for a lynch mob....

I wonder how our Lib friends here will feel about this.

These events were within the last few DAYS; Trayvon Martin was killed in February......................

So let me get this right..... If I approach someone and ask them what they are doing out late at night they have every right to attack me, beat me to the ground and I have no right to self defense? That is in fact what you are saying, if that is what happened.

If you approach me with a gun, I will defend myself. If you approach me with a fist, I will defend myself.

You are turning this into self defense for Zimmerman? Oh dear God. He was armed trying to fight a kid 100 pounds lighter than he was. Zimmerman should have been scared? If so, why did he get out of the fucking truck? Why did he not wait for the cops like he was instructed to do.

I will put you in his mindset. He called him a coon, then approached him armed. Did he want to talk about recipes at that point? Common sense has to set in here. IT HAS TO.

There is ZERO investigation on Zimmerman either. And if those Florida Keystone idiots had it their way, there never would have been one.

Fuck the New Black Panthers. If they end up in jail, good. Maybe they will stop this shit.
Fuck Zimmerman for killing that unarmed child. Maybe Florida will stop this shit.

As far as the highlighted part. I fucking called this. I said what spike lee did was wrong and it would make fucking idiots on the right think we all think the way he does on this.

Show me where I said spike lee committed no crime. I said he was wrong wrong wrong.

I am fucking calling you out dude. Man up.

JHC, this is so predictable. It really is.

You said he was wrong but then go on page after page defending him. Claiming he broke no laws. As for Zimmerman there are several investigations occurring, one a criminal Federal and State investigation and the other a Federal Civil Rights investigation. All ANNOUNCED to the PUBLIC.

What there is none of is any announcement or any evidence that anyone is going to investigate anything on the New Black Panthers or Spike Lee.

SO you man up, did Spike Lee incite to murder by knowingly sending to the world the address of a man that the public is clamoring for his blood?

Smooth move.

So Liberals did not support and create and post videos demanding the death of Rush Limbaugh? Liberals did not create a "wanted dead or alive " poster of Zimmerman, followed by a liberal ensuring everyone knew his address? None of that happened? All with absolutely no action by the Government and no call for action by the Government?

You all demanded the Federal Government over rule the local authority and mount a criminal and civil rights investigation with absolutely no evidence a crime was committed and the statement from the local authorities that IN FACT no crime did occur.

But you make excuses and defend the absolute silence and failure to take action on open, obvious criminal activity. Claiming things like "golly it was just 10 guys that advocated murdering him. And it was only one guy that gave everyone his address. You Peach have made excuse after excuse to defend them.

Liberals did not create a wanted dead or alive poster. 10 idiots who call themselves the New black panther party did. I am a liberal and I nave NOTHING to do with them. Nothing.

You saying this is like me saying republicans shot that kid. it wasn't, it was Zimmerman. He has a lot of defenders on the right (see your post above) but he also has a few from the right saying he was wrong. (Although, I dont see too many in here on the right saying this). I am sure there are a few level headed actual non hack right wingers in here.

Forum List

Back