I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

I repeat man up did Spike Lee incite to murder? Or as you have claimed did nothing more then be an idiot? Should the Justice Department investigate him for violating Zimmerman's Civil Rights? Yes or No.

I dont know the law well enough to say yes or no or have an opinion actually. My gut says he was wrong. Illegal, I dont know. If they go after him and find him guilty, fuck him. If they go after those morons, the New black panther party, and prosecute them, GOOD.

I know the law well enough to to have an opinion on Zimmerman though. I think he killed that unarmed boy and should be thrown under the jail.

Agreed?

No. I do not agree. Currently there is ZERO evidence Zimmerman did anything more then defend himself.
Then why did the captain...the boss of the guy who did the intitial "investigation" quit?
I admit, at this point, Zimmerman is a free man who is still carrying a gun around and that sacres the shit out of me.

He will be prosecuted and found guilty (imho) but even then some on the right will never admit he did wrong.

When its all said and done, will you come back and say you were wrong? I would.

I repeat man up did Spike Lee incite to murder? Or as you have claimed did nothing more then be an idiot? Should the Justice Department investigate him for violating Zimmerman's Civil Rights? Yes or No.

I dont know the law well enough to say yes or no or have an opinion actually. My gut says he was wrong. Illegal, I dont know. If they go after him and find him guilty, fuck him. If they go after those morons, the New black panther party, and prosecute them, GOOD.

I know the law well enough to to have an opinion on Zimmerman though. I think he killed that unarmed boy and should be thrown under the jail.

Agreed?

No. I do not agree. Currently there is ZERO evidence Zimmerman did anything more then defend himself.

Then the SA will proceed as advised; the SA in question is known for being TOUGH on crime, not a "bleeding heart".

Agreed?

Then why did the captain...the boss of the guy who did the intitial "investigation" quit?
I admit, at this point, Zimmerman is a free man who is still carrying a gun around and that sacres the shit out of me.

He will be prosecuted and found guilty (imho) but even then some on the right will never admit he did wrong.

Waiting for that link to Zimmerman calling him a coon.

Provide evidence your claim is factual.

You honestly dont know he called him a "coon"?

Link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F1mT3zOmSI]GEORGE ZIMMERMAN UN-EDITED 911 TAPE - SAYS "FUCKING COONS" *Graphic Language - YouTube[/ame]

My bad, he said "fucking" coons. I dont want to misrepresent this fine gentleman.

Does this make any difference in your mind?

He also said "they always get away". Who are they and what exactly was that kid doing wrong?

Again, any differnce?

Agreed?

He is not still carrying the gun around...

SANFORD, Fla. — There is a great deal of misinformation surrounding the Trayvon Martin shooting. Here are some of the most prominent misunderstandings:

—Cops returned the gun to shooter George Zimmerman.

Untrue, according to police. Sanford Officer Tim Smith handcuffed Zimmerman, and then pulled from a holster in Zimmerman’s waistband the black Kel Tec 9 mm PF9, a semiautomatic. The gun is now in the possession of authorities, officially part of the evidence in the case.

Trayvon Martin case’s myths, half truths - BostonHerald.com

See above. Will it change your mind in any way? Lets see.

The coon thing came from the audio used by the young turks. You can barely hear someone say CO something.

SANFORD, Fla. — There is a great deal of misinformation surrounding the Trayvon Martin shooting. Here are some of the most prominent misunderstandings:

Untrue, according to police. Sanford Officer Tim Smith handcuffed Zimmerman, and then pulled from a holster in Zimmerman’s waistband the black Kel Tec 9 mm PF9, a semiautomatic. The gun is now in the possession of authorities, officially part of the evidence in the case.

Cool..Thank you. I did not know this.

Is there anything stopping him from legally buying another one?

The coon thing came from the audio used by the young turks. You can barely hear someone say CO something.

What? It came from the police tapes.

Damn, will some people ever just admit it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F1mT3zOmSI]GEORGE ZIMMERMAN UN-EDITED 911 TAPE - SAYS "FUCKING COONS" *Graphic Language - YouTube[/ame]

I've read he may have said "goons"; he did say "these a**holes always get away". Not necessarily racist.

The American Conservative » Murder, Incorporated

Link.

My bad, he said "fucking" coons. I dont want to misrepresent this fine gentleman.

He also said "they always get away". Who are they and what exactly was that kid doing wrong?

Again, any differnce?

He could have said coons and he could have also said Goons. when you become excited maybe out of breath you speech doesn't always sound like what you really said.

I don't know FL law, but I assume he could until he is convicted of a felony in a court of law.

The Panthers put a $10K contract the guy! Why aren't they getting arrested for that?

Isn't issuing posters to kill him advertising for a contract to murder? I don't see the Justice Department doing anything about either the Rush Limbaugh you tube shit or the Black panthers issuing such material for Zimmerman.

But then Holder is a racist dumb ass.

NO, he has not been charged, let alone convicted, of any crime.

Again, any differnce?

He could have said coons and he could have also said Goons. when you become excited maybe out of breath you speech doesn't always sound like what you really said.

Regardless......sticks and stones.

Words are not legit reasons to try to kill someone or beat them senseless.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN UN-EDITED 911 TAPE - SAYS "FUCKING COONS" *Graphic Language - YouTube

Again, any differnce?

Or kill them with a clean shot in the chest.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN UN-EDITED 911 TAPE - SAYS "FUCKING COONS" *Graphic Language - YouTube

Again, any differnce?

I'm just saying that if they are trying to make it a racial thing they need something better because that audio is not clear enough to say one way or another.

I don't know FL law, but I assume he could until he is convicted of a felony in a court of law.

Dammit, now I am afraid for the people in Florida again. This sucks. IMHO he killed that kid. Technically there is nothing stopping him from doing it again down there. IMHO.

Link.

Again, any differnce?

That's your supposed evidence? I don't hear it and in fact they way they played it sounds like garbage to me. Further the source states for the record some claim to hear it and some claim not to hear it. I don't hear it.

As for the other part? he thought he was following a crook, he meant crooks when he said "they". There is nothing racial about it.

In Zimmerman's mind the kid was a crook. And I doubt it had to do with skin color. Or rather there is no evidence it had anything to do with skin color.

I'm just saying that if they are trying to make it a racial thing they need something better because that audio is not clear enough to say one way or another.

Dragging hate crime into this can obscure the KILLING. Sad to see.

Forum List

Back