I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

btw, that address isn't in the community where Zimmerman claims he lived and where Martin was shot.

He moved.

Lee shouldn't have done this..no matter how he feels. It's a dangerous thing to do.
Absolutely. And the Blaze shouldn't have published it either. Nor should Muddie have plastered it all over USMB.

Coulda shoulda woulda.....

Big problem.....the address was already public.....

I got it from the Blaze......so nice try.

Last edited:
He is identified as "John" and did not want to appear on camera. He has received death threats for telling the truth.
He saw Martin attack Zimmerman and then went upstairs to his apartment. He also says the screams on the 911 tape are Zimmerman.
In what media report is this? If you've linked before, I apologize. I try to hit every link, though, and I don't recall this one.

Fox station in Tampa. Google Zimmerman witness and it comes up.
Ah. I got this in the NY Post: "....

“The guy on the bottom, who I believe had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, ‘Help, help.’ I told him to stop, I was calling 911,” John told the TV station. Zimmerman was wearing red.

“When I got upstairs and looked down, the person that was on top beating up the other guy was laying in the grass. And I believe he was dead at that point,” the eyewitness claimed.

...."

Read more: Alleged eyewitness backs George Zimmerman in killing of Trayvon Martin - NYPOST.com

Oh, and the Blaze got it from Spike Lee....who got it from somebody else.....then he sent it out to about a quarter of a million followers.

Where are you getting that from? This witness said no such thing.

He is identified as "John" and did not want to appear on camera. He has received death threats for telling the truth.
He saw Martin attack Zimmerman and then went upstairs to his apartment. He also says the screams on the 911 tape are Zimmerman.
He didn't say what you claimed above in bold.

Why did you lie about that?

He told the police that.
How does someone get a laceration that has to be treated with first aid in the back of the head if they were not hit from behind?
Why are you so dense to the facts?
As someone that is different than you and not prejudiced and biased I remain willing to listen to all evidence before I would make a decision as to guilt or innocence in this matter.
You however, have your closed mind made up having NOT heard any grand jury presentation of anything other THAN RANK HEARSAY AND MEDIA BIAS.
No wonder politicians run 30 second ads on TV. The dumbmasses fall for that shit hook line and sinker as evidenced here.
Have an open mind and govern yourself accordingly. Something about THE CONSTITUTION.

He told the police that.
How does someone get a laceration that has to be treated with first aid in the back of the head if they were not hit from behind?
As someone that is different than you and not prejudiced and biased I remain willing to listen to all evidence before I would make a decision as to guilt or innocence in this matter.
You however, have your closed mind made up having NOT heard any grand jury presentation of anything other THAN RANK HEARSAY AND MEDIA BIAS.
No wonder politicians run 30 second ads on TV. The dumbmasses fall for that shit hook line and sinker as evidenced here.
Have an open mind and govern yourself accordingly. Something about THE CONSTITUTION.

There's no record anywhere that he told the police that. And he certainly doesn't say that in the FOX interview.

You're the one that is making up "facts" dude.

In what media report is this? If you've linked before, I apologize. I try to hit every link, though, and I don't recall this one.

Fox station in Tampa. Google Zimmerman witness and it comes up.
Ah. I got this in the NY Post: "....

“The guy on the bottom, who I believe had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, ‘Help, help.’ I told him to stop, I was calling 911,” John told the TV station. Zimmerman was wearing red.

“When I got upstairs and looked down, the person that was on top beating up the other guy was laying in the grass. And I believe he was dead at that point,” the eyewitness claimed.

...."

Read more: Alleged eyewitness backs George Zimmerman in killing of Trayvon Martin - NYPOST.com

Now get ready for everyone here to claim he is an Aryan Nation racist and a liar and anti hoodie or some crazy shit.
Word down there is the New Black Panthers have death bounties on ANYONE that dares testify to anything other than the pre-arranged script that media has already parrotted.
Facts do not mean anything to these folks. Media says Zimmerman is guilty, Al Sharpton has the evidence and everyone that disagrees is a racist.
Pure and simple.

He told the police that.

There's no record anywhere that he told the police that. And he certainly doesn't say that in the FOX interview.

Ever heard of a statement?
Again, how does someone get a laceration that requires stitches IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD without getting hit from behind?
This ought to be rich.

Go read the police report and read the narrative. Hint to the dumbmasses: police narratives are based ON WITNESS STATEMENTS.
well DUH!
Stick to your day job Moe. I have been investigating criminal cases for over 30 years.

He told the police that.

Again, how does someone get a laceration that requires stitches IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD without getting hit from behind?
This ought to be rich.

Go read the police report and read the narrative. Hint to the dumbmasses: police narratives are based ON WITNESS STATEMENTS.
well DUH!
Stick to your day job Moe. I have been investigating criminal cases for over 30 years.

You can't be a cop, unless you're a dirty cop. You made up what the witness said. Shame on you.

Damn......nobody wants to play anymore?

Guess common-sense and effective reasoning tends to do that.

Funny, all of that BS last year on Sarah Palin being the cause of the Gabby Gifford attack and I was able to totally debunk it in one sentence.

He told the police that.

This ought to be rich.

well DUH!
One can get a laceration on the back of the head if they are pushed or fall on their back.

Funny, all of that BS last year on Sarah Palin being the cause of the Gabby Gifford attack and I was able to totally debunk it in one sentence.

You didn't "debunk" shit.

What you did was spotlight either your hypocrisy or racism.

Your choice.

:lol:

This ought to be rich.

well DUH!

You can't be a cop, unless you're a dirty cop. You made up what the witness said. Shame on you.

Tell you what as I have repeated this 100 times here:
We both put in 10K as to my qualifications and we pick an independent person to validate I have a licensed private detective agency owner since 1982. I started in 1979 and then in '82 the law required a license. Guess what kind of background and training that requires.
Of course anyone that disagrees with your bias and prejudice has to be "dirty".
In? 10K.
Thought so.

Have you read the incident report?
It clearly states "Zimmerman with lacerations on the back of the head"
And Zimmerman told them he was attacked from behind.
And the witness was asked if he saw Martin attack Zimmerman from behind.
And the incident report also states "Zimmerman treated with first aid at scene"\

Now let me appeal to your reason and common sense Ravi: If the police note that there were bad lacerations in the back of someone's head after a scuffle and they NOTE that along with other relevant information ABOUT THE LACERATION and then NOTE THREE WITNESSES in the incident report, what does that indicate to you?
In short, if after a fight someone has a laceration in the back of their head, can it get there from someone attacking from the front?
READ THE INCIDENT REPORT and get back to us.

This ought to be rich.

well DUH!

Tell you what as I have repeated this 100 times here:
We both put in 10K as to my qualifications and we pick an independent person to validate I have a licensed private detective agency owner since 1982. I started in 1979 and then in '82 the law required a license. Guess what kind of background and training that requires.
Of course anyone that disagrees with your bias and prejudice has to be "dirty".
In? 10K.
Thought so.

Have you read the incident report?
It clearly states "Zimmerman with lacerations on the back of the head"
And Zimmerman told them he was attacked from behind.
And the witness was asked if he saw Martin attack Zimmerman from behind.
And the incident report also states "Zimmerman treated with first aid at scene"\

Now let me appeal to your reason and common sense Ravi: If the police note that there were bad lacerations in the back of someone's head after a scuffle and they NOTE that along with other relevant information ABOUT THE LACERATION and then NOTE THREE WITNESSES in the incident report, what does that indicate to you?
In short, if after a fight someone has a laceration in the back of their head, can it get there from someone attacking from the front?
READ THE INCIDENT REPORT and get back to us.

The incident report says nothing of the sort.

This ought to be rich.

well DUH!
One can get a laceration on the back of the head if they are pushed or fall on their back.

And one can get shot if the gun goes off accidentally?

HAHAHAHAHA. Works every time.
Amazing how it does take a while some time to get folks to this point but this proves it.

You are willing to look at every possible scenario out there that makes Martin look good but ARE UNWILLING to give Zimmerman the SAME standard.
And Zimmerman is the accused! The accused under our law is ALWAYS given the presumption of innocence.
You are a hypocrit.

This ought to be rich.

well DUH!

And one can get shot if the gun goes off accidentally?

HAHAHAHAHA. Works every time.
Amazing how it does take a while some time to get folks to this point but this proves it.

You are willing to look at every possible scenario out there that makes Martin look good but ARE UNWILLING to give Zimmerman the SAME standard.
And Zimmerman is the accused! The accused under our law is ALWAYS given ther presimption of innocence.
You are a hypocrit.
Wut?

I know the accused are given the presumption of innocence.

I also KNOW when I DON'T know everything. You asked how someone could get a laceration to the back of their head and I gave you an answer in addition to yours.

And, I dare you to evaluate my posts on this matter and tell me I'm assuming anything (that I don't already acknowledge as an assumption).

Sheesh. I have a leftie whackjob incessantly PMing me this morning telling me I am convinced that Zimmerman is without fault, and now you seem convinced that I think he IS at fault.

As I have said so many times, I AM INTERESTED IN THE INTEGRITY OF THE PROCESS.

And, those who aren't can pound sand while they watch another thing that makes this country great be tossed aside.

:mad:

First of all, the 911 operator didn't command Zimmerman to do anything. When 911 asked Zimmerman if he was following the suspect, Zimmerman answered, "Yeah". Then, 911 said, "OK. We don't need you to do that."

Secondly, there is no legal obligation to follow the suggestions or even orders of 911 operators as to what to do at a scene or in a situation.

911 operator in response to Zimmerman stated he was in pursuit:
"You do not have to do that"
That is in NO way a command to stop.
In fact, 911 operators have no authority to make such commands anyway.
Can you believe how uninformed these folks are and how they do not even read the transcript before they post innuendo?
It is amazing.

And disgusting. Our press is being beyond their usual bias, they are being irresponsible.

And, when the riots start, the reporters on scene will be telling the audience how tragic it all is and asking, 'how could this happen????????'
Well Zimmerman said (((OK))) when the operator said "We don't need you to do that", in which means to me that Zimmerman was willing to stop survielence on Trayvon at that point, and yes you two are right, that "We don't need you to do that" is not a command, but more of a suggestion by them to Zimmerman, that it is dangerous to follow someone in such a situation, and Zimmerman understood that when he said (((OK))).

You didn't "debunk" shit.

What you did was spotlight either your hypocrisy or racism.

Your choice.

:lol:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

You got owned.

You honestly dont know he called him a "coon"?

Link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F1mT3zOmSI]GEORGE ZIMMERMAN UN-EDITED 911 TAPE - SAYS "FUCKING COONS" *Graphic Language - YouTube[/ame]

My bad, he said "fucking" coons. I dont want to misrepresent this fine gentleman.

Does this make any difference in your mind?

He also said "they always get away". Who are they and what exactly was that kid doing wrong?

Again, any differnce?

Goon or coon? I can't tell and neither could many experts, but you seem to be able to, interesting, and who could they be? Criminals, kids, but you go again directly to the race card. Interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F1mT3zOmSI]GEORGE ZIMMERMAN UN-EDITED 911 TAPE - SAYS "FUCKING COONS" *Graphic Language - YouTube[/ame]

My bad, he said "fucking" coons. I dont want to misrepresent this fine gentleman.

Does this make any difference in your mind?

He also said "they always get away". Who are they and what exactly was that kid doing wrong?

Again, any differnce?

Goon or coon? I can't tell and neither could many experts, but you seem to be able to, interesting, and who could they be? Criminals, kids, but you go again directly to the race card. Interesting.

Yeah..it was coons. In any case..it follows the narrative that 911 tapes show. And Zimmerman's previous calls..all which were made on black people.

Forum List

Back