I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

You're trying to distract from the issue.

And what you think is retarded.

Did Sarah Palin give out Gabby Gifford's address knowing 5000 racist blacks were looking to kill her????

Not distracting from it at all. Actually..trying to help you here ace.

Palin's and Operation Rescue's shennigans resulted in death. Mr. Lee should take that to heart.

But of course..you only see Lee as wrong.

Which makes you a hypocrite.

:D

You're grasping at straws. If you think you could prove this nonsense in any court, feel free. It may work in the warped minds of those on the left but not in reality.

Course folks like you don't need reality to think you have a valid point.

Of course I am not "grasping at straws". At almost every turn your hypocrisy is like a beacon. Spot lighting it..is fun...however.

Not distracting from it at all. Actually..trying to help you here ace.

Palin's and Operation Rescue's shennigans resulted in death. Mr. Lee should take that to heart.

But of course..you only see Lee as wrong.

Which makes you a hypocrite.

:D

You're grasping at straws. If you think you could prove this nonsense in any court, feel free. It may work in the warped minds of those on the left but not in reality.

Course folks like you don't need reality to think you have a valid point.

Of course I am not "grasping at straws". At almost every turn your hypocrisy is like a beacon. Spot lighting it..is fun...however.

RLMAO

You have this habit of not thinking things out completely.

I guess that's why you support Obama.

If Gabby Gifford made the rally she was shot at a public event she would be more at blame for what happened to her than anyone. Good luck trying to prove Sarah Palin had anything to do with it.

Last edited:
Seems you can't answer the question, eh? Muddy.

Typical.

I hope you're not a lawyer......you'll need to start looking for another job.

Try politics......perfect for bullshitters like you.

Spike-Lee.jpg

Spike Lee wants to become a vigilante. He retweeted George Zimmerman's home address to the world.

Somebody correct me, but isn't this conspiracy to commit murder if somebody kills him as a result of everyone in the world knowing where he lives???

If I was Zimmerman I'd have my lawyer suing the SOB right now.

Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address | TheBlaze.com

And how is what you've just done any different?

There are two witnesses that disagree with him. And he did not come forward yesterday.....he came forward last month.

Even if they were fighting and Martin was on top at one time or another, that isn't evidence that Martin attacked first.

It was released yesterday.
The other 2 witnesses showed up AFTER the fact. NO they did not state that Martin was attacked first. They said "we showed up and the big guy was not offering any help to the guy laying on the ground. He should have done CPR or something."
They saw nothing and stated that.
Fact is they offered NO CPR either.
The main witness stated he saw Martin cold cock Zimmerman from behind.

Still may not warrant deadly force but that IS A MATERIAL FACT ISSUE FOR A JURY.
Definitely not murder of any shape, as I have been trying to educate you folks: this is a manslaughter case of some kind. Most likely aggravated involuntary manslaughter.
10 year sentence with 2 to do max, plea to 10 year sentence and 1 year county jail.

News flash to the dumbmasses here: There was no motive to kill in this and no premeditated evidence.
Still may not warrant deadly force though. I am still impartial and open to all evidence.
Where are you getting that from? This witness said no such thing.

He is identified as "John" and did not want to appear on camera. He has received death threats for telling the truth.
He saw Martin attack Zimmerman and then went upstairs to his apartment. He also says the screams on the 911 tape are Zimmerman.

btw, that address isn't in the community where Zimmerman claims he lived and where Martin was shot.

The other 2 witnesses showed up AFTER the fact. NO they did not state that Martin was attacked first. They said "we showed up and the big guy was not offering any help to the guy laying on the ground. He should have done CPR or something."

Still may not warrant deadly force but that IS A MATERIAL FACT ISSUE FOR A JURY.
Definitely not murder of any shape, as I have been trying to educate you folks: this is a manslaughter case of some kind. Most likely aggravated involuntary manslaughter.
10 year sentence with 2 to do max, plea to 10 year sentence and 1 year county jail.

News flash to the dumbmasses here: There was no motive to kill in this and no premeditated evidence.
Still may not warrant deadly force though. I am still impartial and open to all evidence.

He is identified as "John" and did not want to appear on camera. He has received death threats for telling the truth.
He saw Martin attack Zimmerman and then went upstairs to his apartment. He also says the screams on the 911 tape are Zimmerman.
He didn't say what you claimed above in bold.

Why did you lie about that?

I answered it numb-nuts.

Go back and read.

Ah..okay. You sorta disguised the answer.

So..what we learn here..is either your thread is total bullshit..because you point as one action being wrong and another not..

Or you are just racist.

Both are okay by the way.

Good come-back.

Excellent.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey thanks!

Here's something else for ya to chew on..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYbAhCdmZs]Calling Murdered Dr Tiller "Baby Killer" Was Wrong? - YouTube[/ame]

In what media report is this? If you've linked before, I apologize. I try to hit every link, though, and I don't recall this one.

btw, that address isn't in the community where Zimmerman claims he lived and where Martin was shot.

He moved.

Lee shouldn't have done this..no matter how he feels. It's a dangerous thing to do.

He moved.

Lee shouldn't have done this..no matter how he feels. It's a dangerous thing to do.
Absolutely. And the Blaze shouldn't have published it either. Nor should Muddie have plastered it all over USMB.

In what media report is this? If you've linked before, I apologize. I try to hit every link, though, and I don't recall this one.

Fox station in Tampa. Google Zimmerman witness and it comes up.

Forum List

Back