I Don't Understand How A Natural Woman Can vote dim Anymore

Seems to me, the dim party wants to eliminate women from society. In Sports, in business, in Media.

Not just in Golf, but in High School Sports, College Sports, etc.

What about that Male that defeated all those female swimmers? How about Dylan Mulvaney?

I know why, do you?
Well, about half the women in the country still want the right to kill unwanted babies.

I get it. You have heard me talk about the border before. It is not conservative or liberal justice, though, and you know it. The ruling is about who has authority over the border to set policy. I would have liked for them to come down on the side of Texas or any international border state, having the authority on the border to protect their state, but the constitutional law is the constitutional law.

As for the poster's analogy to securing home, I did not go with the razor wire addition, to the fences with locked gates, and of course, Lexie (along with the small "beware of German Shepherd" signs keep the tourists at bay. Nobody trusts Lexie to be totally controlled.

This year, it is personal self-preservation, as they know they cannot trust old white Republican men to decide their fate, and personal safety, unless surrendering all rights to an authoritarian state.
once again the so called independent attacks white republican men like a good little leftist shill ...

I get it. You have heard me talk about the border before. It is not conservative or liberal justice, though, and you know it. The ruling is about who has authority over the border to set policy. I would have liked for them to come down on the side of Texas or any international border state, having the authority on the border to protect their state, but the constitutional law is the constitutional law.

As for the poster's analogy to securing home, I did not go with the razor wire addition, to the fences with locked gates, and of course, Lexie (along with the small "beware of German Shepherd" signs keep the tourists at bay. Nobody trusts Lexie to be totally controlled.
The problem is when judges start writing laws from the bench....then you don't have laws.
That's what leftist judges do (and judges that are being bribed or blackmailed into not following the law).

According to the constitution states have the right to protect their borders if the federal government refuses to do so. The president swore an oath to faithfully execute the laws of this nation, and clearly he is not doing so. Not only is Biden involved in human-trafficking (and everything that goes along with it) but he's granting amnesty by accepting every illegal's petition for asylum. 99.999% of them don't qualify.

once again the so called independent attacks white republican men like a good little leftist shill ...
Maybe the angry white Republican State legislators should have left those women alone, not interjecting their hard and fast rules into their lives.
If you had a medical situation, would you consult a politician or a doctor? What if it was serious and you could die from it, but now your doctor could go to jail, if he did not let you die? Just think, if your family or friends could be prosecuted for helping you even leave the state? It is ridiculous, in some states. Hard and fast rules across the board with no recourse, are dangerous and wrong.

The problem is when judges start writing laws from the bench....then you don't have laws.
That's what leftist judges do (and judges that are being bribed or blackmailed into not following the law).

According to the constitution states have the right to protect their borders if the federal government refuses to do so. The president swore an oath to faithfully execute the laws of this nation, and clearly he is not doing so. Not only is Biden involved in human-trafficking (and everything that goes along with it) but he's granting amnesty by accepting every illegal's petition for asylum. 99.999% of them don't qualify.
"According to the constitution states have the right to protect their borders if the federal government refuses to do so."

I would be interested to know where you found that in the constitution, especial as most of the Supreme Court failed to find it.

"According to the constitution states have the right to protect their borders if the federal government refuses to do so."

I would be interested to know where you found that in the constitution, especial as most of the Supreme Court failed to find it.
They voted. What the constitution says doesn't matter to 5 out of 9 judges in this case.

Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every power, jurisdiction, and right, which is not by this Confederation expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled.[7]
Synopsis

The ongoing illegal immigration crisis has exploded into a full-blown national security and humanitarian disaster, with current activity representing unprecedented levels of illegal migration, human trafficking, and drug smuggling. The Biden administration’s recent reprimand against Customs and Border Protection (CBP) horse agents, falsely smearing them to appease the open-borders wing of their political base, has only escalated the crisis.

It is clear that the Biden administration has no interest in pursuing the federal policies necessary to secure the southern border. Therefore, given the federal government’s dereliction of duty, it is now incumbent on governors and states to fill the void and do what federal officials and lawmakers refuse to do: end the invasion at the U.S. southern border and restore both order and sovereignty.

The Constitutional Basis for State Action to Counter Washington’s Dereliction of Duty

The Constitution provides a firm foundation for states to act decisively in the absence of the federal government. First, the Biden Administration has neglected its duties under Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution to protect the United States, her citizens and communities being ravaged by this invasion of crime, drugs and humanitarian crisis. Indeed, one can argue that the actions of the administration are effectively facilitating the abrogation of its own obligations.

Known as the guarantee clause, Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution states, “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them from Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Therefore, governors, attorneys general, and state legislatures must take emergency measures–beyond the scope of what has been attempted to this point–to follow through on the primary function of government: protecting its citizens.

A partial list of the federal policy failings and actions include:

• On his very first day in office, President Biden signed an executive order that ended the emergency declaration on the border and halted construction of the border wall.
  • The administration’s reimplementation of “catch-and-release” through Executive Order 14010, which releases illegal immigrants into American communities while they await their immigration court hearing.
  • The administration’s neglect in enforcing a court order to restore the MPP, better known as the Remain in Mexico policy, whereby illegal immigrants are returned to Mexico to await the adjudication of their status and asylum claims.
  • The administration’s refusal to fully utilize Title 42 public health protocols to deport illegal immigrants due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
  • The administration’s freeze of the “safe third country” asylum rule which required potential asylum-seekers to first seek asylum in safe nations along their journey as a means of mitigating pressure on the border and deterring false asylum claims.

Dean Phillips...you know...the democrat that the democrats are trying to keep off the ballot to challenge Biden...went to NH and stood in line talking to Trump supporters... You're not gonna like this...you cut of death Biden supporters.

They voted. What the constitution says doesn't matter to 5 out of 9 judges in this case.

I am aware of the 10th amendment, but The Supremes say the border and policy to defend are apparently the responsibility of the President, at this point, whether we like it or not.

Maybe the angry white Republican State legislators should have left those women alone, not interjecting their hard and fast rules into their lives.
If you had a medical situation, would you consult a politician or a doctor? What if it was serious and you could die from it, but now your doctor could go to jail, if he did not let you die? Just think, if your family or friends could be prosecuted for helping you even leave the state? It is ridiculous, in some states. Hard and fast rules across the board with no recourse, are dangerous and wrong.
there are no bans when a womans life is at stake .. its a dem lie used to promote the slaughter of 10s of millions of innocent children in the womb ... but whats a little to people that slaughter children in the womb eh dem ?

there are no bans when a womans life is at stake .. its a dem lie used to promote the slaughter of 10s of millions of innocent children in the womb ... but whats a little to people that slaughter children in the womb eh dem ?
You must be unfamiliar with the last case out of Texas. In case you didn't know, she escaped the state, and lived.

I am aware of the 10th amendment, but The Supremes say the border and policy to defend are apparently the responsibility of the President, at this point, whether we like it or not.
They can say it all they want, but they're wrong in this case.
If Biden wants to start a civil war because he's hell-bent on destroying America then Texas has every right to do what they're doing.
If the president is negligent in his duties then the states have the right to defend their borders from invasion.

They can say it all they want, but they're wrong in this case.
If Biden wants to start a civil war because he's hell-bent on destroying America then Texas has every right to do what they're doing.
If the president is negligent in his duties then the states have the right to defend their borders from invasion.
I'll leave that to Texas, but I would not advise a civil war.

I'll leave that to Texas, but I would not advise a civil war.
That's up to Biden.
But people in America have had enough of this shit, and they're exploring every option to stop that demented asshole from destroying our country.
I really have a problem with anyone who thinks it's okay to flood this country with people from other countries and force us to have to pay for it.

That's up to Biden.
But people in America have had enough of this shit, and they're exploring every option to stop that demented asshole from destroying our country.
I really have a problem with anyone who thinks it's okay to flood this country with people from other countries and force us to have to pay for it.
Enjoy your trip to Texas. You wouldn't be the first Tennessean to go help them out.

Forum List

Back