I don't understand why Republicans can't carry loaded weapons at their convention.

Remember cartoons like these?

2cyl2br.gif

It is time to make one about Trump.

Their hypocrisy is heavy in the air. I agree, shovel this crap back down their throats with an Earth mover.

As of Monday afternoon, 45,179 had endorsed a Change.org petition to allow guns at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland

So why won't Republicans believe in democracy. I say arm the base.
You got your,gottcha question answered in your thread title,the secret service said no not the party.
The Republican Party is a private organization. They can tell the SS to fuck off.
No, they can't dumb ass. Donald Trump is not going to surrender his Secret Service protective detail in light of all of the violence that asshole liberals like you have resorted to.
So you admit gun free zones are much safer.

Thanks.
How am I "admitting" that? It's the Secret Services policy - not mine. And it won't be "gun free" genius. The Secret Service will be heavily armed with fully automatic weapons. Dumb ass... :lmao:

Thanks

It's a bedrock premise of pseudo-cons that "gun free zones" are killing zones. Even Trump has said this.

In order to avoid looking like raging hypocrites, people should be allowed to bring their guns to the convention.
I agree 100% with that statement. But once again - in your infinite ignorance - it will not be a "gun free zone". The Secret Service will be on site the entire time and heavily armed with fully automatic weapons.

Seriously - how stupid do you look right now? A small army of men armed with fully automatic weapons and you're referring to it as a "gun free zone" :lmao:

As of Monday afternoon, 45,179 had endorsed a Change.org petition to allow guns at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland

You got your,gottcha question answered in your thread title,the secret service said no not the party.
The Republican Party is a private organization. They can tell the SS to fuck off.

It is very bizarre how conservatives wail and gnash their teeth about 'gun rights' and the 'Constitution', but the moment the government says put down your guns these people comply without a whimper.

Thus the more important factor in a population losing it's rights is revealed, it isn't the weapons, it is the backbone to demand their Constitutional rights IN EVERY INSTANCE IN EVERY PLACE in the face of a hostile government.
Your desperation into manipulate someone into resorting to violence is equal parts sad/weak and disturbing. But it's not going to work. Nobody cares what you think. Like, literally, nobody. You just don't matter. At all. Which is why you can't find a wife and have no children :lol:

It is very bizarre how conservatives wail and gnash their teeth about 'gun rights' and the 'Constitution', but the moment the government says put down your guns these people comply without a whimper.

Thus the more important factor in a population losing it's rights is revealed, it isn't the weapons, it is the backbone to demand their Constitutional rights IN EVERY INSTANCE IN EVERY PLACE in the face of a hostile government.

Utter Bull. This is just the party of hypocrites trying to make others look like them.

There is not (and has never been) anywhere that you can have a gun every place of your desire. Here in Ohio, we've always had restrictions on where you can carry a gun. You can't take your gun to a hospital. You can't take your gun to a church unless they post a welcome gun sign on the door. You can't take your gun into a school. And no, you can't take your gun inside of a business that desires you not to have one, and Quickens Arena happens to be one of those places so it doesn't matter what the SS requests. That's our law.

Libtard "logic": When a building is filled with Secret Service agents carrying fully automatic weapons, it is "gun free". :lmao:

Your desperation into manipulate someone into resorting to violence is equal parts sad/weak and disturbing. But it's not going to work. Nobody cares what you think. Like, literally, nobody. You just don't matter. At all. Which is why you can't find a wife and have no children :lol:

Your delusional view of the world is impressive. You actually force yourself to believe things because it is too painful otherwise. Yours isnt' a reality, it is a fantasy of brain sauve.

Utter Bull. This is just the party of hypocrites trying to make others look like them.

There is not (and has never been) anywhere that you can have a gun every place of your desire. Here in Ohio, we've always had restrictions on where you can carry a gun. You can't take your gun to a hospital. You can't take your gun to a church unless they post a welcome gun sign on the door. You can't take your gun into a school. And no, you can't take your gun inside of a business that desires you not to have one, and Quickens Arena happens to be one of those places so it doesn't matter what the SS requests. That's our law.

It's simple, stop posting on the internet and go exercise the very rights you demand are being threatened daily from every direction. Otherwise you are just a weak tool being used by men with money to make them more money.

Exercise your rights. You seem to want to twist that into something else. How exactly is this a negative statement? Go exercise your rights. Typing takes no effort, carrying in public which you claim to be a Constitutional right does take the tiniest bit of backbone. Do you have that little bit? Or is your back only good for bowing to the government.

And read back, I said be peaceful, but exercise your rights. Stop whining to me and everyone else.

Last edited:
Every American should demand each and every Republican at the convention be allowed to carry any type of gun they want, and maybe allow those guns that require two wheels be allowed also.

Every American should demand each and every Republican at the convention be allowed to carry any type of gun they want, and maybe allow those guns that require two wheels be allowed also.

Well whatever guns are legal to carry.

It's really weird how conservatives will come on this board and deride 'librul' protesters for 'going too far' and then when it comes time to exercise the right to carry a gun they immediately fold up and cast their gaze to the ground as the government tells them, in essence, "your Constitutional rights under the 2nd amendment are subject to our whim, live with it".

And they just live with it. I find this really strange.

Your delusional view of the world is impressive. You actually force yourself to believe things because it is too painful otherwise. Yours isnt' a reality, it is a fantasy of brain sauve.
Ahaha! Embarrassed over how weak and transparent you pitiful post was? Yeah, I don't blame you.

Libtard "logic": When a building is filled with Secret Service agents carrying fully automatic weapons, it is "gun free". :lmao:
What liberals like you consistently fail to understand is that Muslims don't care about the law or rules banning guns! It doesn't stop them!

When you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns. You want the sheep to be completely unprotected at the convention. It is completely hypocritical for Trump to surround himself with armed bodyguards while the riff raff are left completely exposed in a kill zone.

2cyl2br.gif

Last edited:
Gun free zones are part of the Rnc talking points . Why would u have your event in a gun free zone ?

That's like the dems having their convention in anti transgender carolina .

Gun free zones are part of the Rnc talking points . Why would u have your event in a gun free zone ?

How many places do you suppose we have here in Cleveland that could handle such an event?

It's simple, stop posting on the internet and go exercise the very rights you demand are being threatened daily from every direction. Otherwise you are just a weak tool being used by men with money to make them more money.

Exercise your rights. You seem to want to twist that into something else. How exactly is this a negative statement? Go exercise your rights. Typing takes no effort, carrying in public which you claim to be a Constitutional right does take the tiniest bit of backbone. Do you have that little bit? Or is your back only good for bowing to the government.

And read back, I said be peaceful, but exercise your rights. Stop whining to me and everyone else.

You have no idea what you're even talking about. If people protested this restriction, it wouldn't do any good. The law is the law. Now if you wish to challenge the law, that's what we have courts for.

So it would go to the lower courts, be ruled one way or the other, and continue until all appeals are exhausted up to the Supreme Court. If they decide to hear the case (years from now) that would be the final decision. And of course the RNC would be long over with.

We in Ohio (like most states) accept the laws our legislatures have written and find it Constitutional enough that they are not violating any of our rights. The only people really complaining here are the anti-gun crowd who didn't like our advances as they came along.

You have no idea what you're even talking about. If people protested this restriction, it wouldn't do any good. The law is the law. Now if you wish to challenge the law, that's what we have courts for.

So it would go to the lower courts, be ruled one way or the other, and continue until all appeals are exhausted up to the Supreme Court. If they decide to hear the case (years from now) that would be the final decision. And of course the RNC would be long over with.

We in Ohio (like most states) accept the laws our legislatures have written and find it Constitutional enough that they are not violating any of our rights. The only people really complaining here are the anti-gun crowd who didn't like our advances as they came along.

Yes you have given up. The '2nd amendment rights' you like to go on about don't exist. The government tells you to disarm and you disarm.

That's all.

The rest is just gun owners making excuses for why they are afraid to exercise 'their rights'.

How many places do you suppose we have here in Cleveland that could handle such an event?

I'm sorry, is it written in the constitution that the GOP must have thier convention in Cleveland in 2016 !?

Your argument is ridiculous . If the GOP really cared about not having a gun free zone they would've had the convention in a spot that allowed guns .

Truth is they are a bunch of fakers . They want the convention to be gun free.

Might I suggest seeing a mental health professional?

Thanks for the suggestion. But, my therapist's office is next to a Planned Parenthood clinic and thanks to you dimwits, its kind of a dangerous shooting zone.

Thanks for the suggestion. But, my therapist's office is next to a Planned Parenthood clinic and thanks to you dimwits, its kind of a dangerous shooting zone.

Yah, they are shooting up those Planned Parenthood's all the time. Why the last one was.........I forget now, maybe you can tell us!

Forum List

Back