I don't understand why Republicans can't carry loaded weapons at their convention.

Yes you have given up. The '2nd amendment rights' you like to go on about don't exist. The government tells you to disarm and you disarm.

That's all.

The rest is just gun owners making excuses for why they are afraid to exercise 'their rights'.

Great. You want to challenge the decision, I suggest you hire a lawyer and get started. Hope you have a lot of time and money.

Good luck in your endeavor.

I'm sorry, is it written in the constitution that the GOP must have thier convention in Cleveland in 2016 !?

Your argument is ridiculous . If the GOP really cared about not having a gun free zone they would've had the convention in a spot that allowed guns .

Truth is they are a bunch of fakers . They want the convention to be gun free.

Don't worry about how many guns will be there. There will be plenty.

Besides the feds, we have our Cleveland police in full force not to mention nearby suburban police that are plenty armed and chipping in. And I'm sure the county Sheriff's department will be assisting as well.

More guns will be there than your scariest dreams.

Yes you have given up. The '2nd amendment rights' you like to go on about don't exist. The government tells you to disarm and you disarm.

That's all.

The rest is just gun owners making excuses for why they are afraid to exercise 'their rights'.

Great. You want to challenge the decision, I suggest you hire a lawyer and get started. Hope you have a lot of time and money.

You're scared, no crime. As we thought all this whining and gnashing of teeth over the decades by conservatives about 'the 2nd amendment' were nothing but hot air. At least you've exposed who you really are.

So now you rely on 'the gubment to per'tect you' because they have disarmed you.

Uhhhh, isn't this EXACTLY what you people have been bitching about being your worst nightmare for the last 20 years?

That's all.

You're scared, no crime. As we thought all this whining and gnashing of teeth over the decades by conservatives about 'the 2nd amendment' were nothing but hot air. At least you've exposed who you really are.

So now you rely on 'the gubment to per'tect you' because they have disarmed you.

Uhhhh, isn't this EXACTLY what you people have been bitching about being your worst nightmare for the last 20 years?
No. Because I can choose to not attend the convention and thus remain armed, stupid. Your straw man arguments are getting weaker and weaker.

Now tell us again how the convention - packed with full automatic weapons - will be a "gun free zone" :lmao:

In the good ole' days, you could tell if someone was packing, simply because they also drove Hummers. Now, the only clues you have is if they are tattooed with death's heads, or driving a monster pickup truck. Of course, if you live in the 9th Ward in New Orleans and you are between the ages of 13 and 30, then everyone knows that you are packing.

The law giving the ability to the SS to declare a gun free zone was written after the shooting of RACIST DEMOCRAT George Wallace.

Today Wallace would belong to the GOP.

Wallace and Sherif Joe.

BTW - you having a problem with Wallace's racism is hysterical.

It's like a crab making fun of a lobster for eating all the shit off the bottom.

As of Monday afternoon, 45,179 had endorsed a Change.org petition to allow guns at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland

So why won't Republicans believe in democracy. I say arm the base.
You got your,gottcha question answered in your thread title,the secret service said no not the party.
The Republican Party is a private organization. They can tell the SS to fuck off.
No, they can't dumb ass. Donald Trump is not going to surrender his Secret Service protective detail in light of all of the violence that asshole liberals like you have resorted to. And as long as the Secret Service is responsible for Trump's life, they aren't going to allow armed people into a convention with him. It really is that simple. Though considering your IQ and history of posts, I can see why it would confuse you.

But wouldn't he be well protected by all of those good guys with guns?

Thanks for the suggestion. But, my therapist's office is next to a Planned Parenthood clinic and thanks to you dimwits, its kind of a dangerous shooting zone.

Yah, they are shooting up those Planned Parenthood's all the time. Why the last one was.........I forget now, maybe you can tell us!
How quickly the goldfish forget!

Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting

I guess you were worried so much about the Muslim in your closet, you missed this.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, is it written in the constitution that the GOP must have thier convention in Cleveland in 2016 !?

Your argument is ridiculous . If the GOP really cared about not having a gun free zone they would've had the convention in a spot that allowed guns .

Truth is they are a bunch of fakers . They want the convention to be gun free.

Don't worry about how many guns will be there. There will be plenty.

Besides the feds, we have our Cleveland police in full force not to mention nearby suburban police that are plenty armed and chipping in. And I'm sure the county Sheriff's department will be assisting as well.

More guns will be there than your scariest dreams.
Yeah. You liberals are fine with the government having all the guns, but not the people. You want the people disarmed.

Just like Nazi Germany.

Only a good republican with a gun can stop a bad republican with a gun. The problem is that the good republicans are seriously outnumbered.

That's all.

No. Because I can choose to not attend the convention and thus remain armed, stupid.
That's true of all gun free zones. You can choose to stay away from all of them, stupid.

Now that you have shown yourselves to be hypocrites at your own national convention, it won't be long before you liberals claiming to be Republicans have the entire country as a gun free zone.

That's true of all gun free zones. You can choose to stay away from all of them, stupid.

Now that you have shown yourselves to be hypocrites at your own national convention, it won't be long before you liberals claiming to be Republicans have the entire country as a gun free zone.

You seriously get dumber by the minute G-string. Can I choose to stay away from school? No. Can I choose to stay away from hospitals when I'm admitted to one? No. Can I choose to say away from work? Of course not.

G-String.....illustrating a special kind of stupid since 2011.

I think it's a terrible mistake to tell Republicans they can't take loaded weapons to their convention. It's their convention. Why shouldn't they feel safe? Show them they don't need to secede. That they have the gun rights they deserve. Like I said, it's their convention. Let them take whatever fire arms they want. This is a democracy and a free country.

I think it's a terrible mistake to tell Republicans they can't take loaded weapons to their convention. It's their convention. Why shouldn't they feel safe? Show them they don't need to secede. That they have the gun rights they deserve. Like I said, it's their convention. Let them take whatever fire arms they want. This is a democracy and a free country.

.....and if right wingers were really "concerned" about their 2nd amendment rights...they would have both told the secret service that they wished to exercise their right to carry......AND, change venue for their convention (which is their "other excuse" that the venue won't allow them to take assault weapons to the convention floor.) LOL

I agree 100%. Unfortunately - liberalism has stripped us of many of our most basic rights.

.....and if right wingers were really "concerned" about their 2nd amendment rights...they would have both told the secret service that they wished to exercise their right to carry......AND, change venue for their convention (which is their "other excuse" that the venue won't allow them to take assault weapons to the convention floor.) LOL

Yeah...because it's so easy to book a massive facility for a multi-day convention less than a month before its set to happen :cuckoo:

Watching libs wildly flailing around - like stranded fish out of water - trying to make some "gotcha" point is hilarious. There is tons of legitimate stuff you ladies could come up with if you could just think beyond the tip of your noses for a moment.

Yeah...because it's so easy to book a massive facility for a multi-day convention less than a month before its set to happen

Which makes the GOP even MORE dumb in booking the venue without first asking if right wingers could or could not carry their precious guns......You're not that sharp....but, keep using that avatar to "really" show that you're more of a patriot than even your fellow nitwits.

I agree 100%. Unfortunately - liberalism has stripped us of many of our most basic rights.

....and I'm truly, truly sorry that you had to type your moronic response from that "relocation camp" where that mean Obama has sent you to........:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back