I don't want a president that wants to force the bible on this nation

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
I don't want a president that wishes to force the bible on this nation as Trump seems to be doing. Seriously, there's separation between church and state and that is the way it should remain. Nothing has ever came good from such made up mindless bullshit and not everyone in this nation is a christian to begin with.

A president needs to be able to use logic and facts to govern instead of quoting a 2,000 year old goat herders book. We bitch about the middle east and how they brainwash their population with the idiocy of the Koran, but I believe every society that has such a religion needs to do the same. Keep it out of government!!!!

Link where Trump is forcing the Bible on America please...and not some opinion piece from some left loon site

Matt picked up his lame talking point from a lamer CNN pundit this morning.

Didn't you Matt? (Don't expect him to tell the truth as he is a lefty kool-aid drinker....).

I don't want a president that wishes to force the bible on this nation as Trump seems to be doing. Seriously, there's separation between church and state and that is the way it should remain. Nothing has ever came good from such made up mindless bullshit and not everyone in this nation is a christian to begin with.

A president needs to be able to use logic and facts to govern instead of quoting a 2,000 year old goat herders book. We bitch about the middle east and how they brainwash their population with the idiocy of the Koran, but I believe every society that has such a religion needs to do the same. Keep it out of government!!!!

Nice quote of Trump addressing that topic!

Wait, what?

Is your liberal imagination imagination running away with you again?

You probably haven't ever touched a Bible, much less read it.

Just how fucking stupid are you really?

Give me a link that shows where Trump wants to force the Bible on the nation.

everyone should have to read the bible to graduate from high school. it's not a matter of faith, it's a matter of hermeneutics. when people rush to judgement, jump to conclusions, etc. or the short attention spans, 30-second sound bites. and then look at the political discourse, and how the news media treats the politicians as gods whose language is too complex for the peasants to interpret for themselves. whether it's hillary or trump, surely you've noticed how as soon as the speech is over and you've listened to it, yet here comes the pundits retelling everything, spinning yarns like madmen. it's disgusting behavior. making kids read the bible solves that problem, so of course it's considered to be the worst offender of them all in terms of political correctness.

Trump won't.

Stop listening to who ever is lying to you.

Trump doesn't strike me as a Bible thumper. The only person he worships is himself.

if trump started coming out saying he will invest more money into infrastructure,science,technology and education than any president before him,matt would be licking trumps ass the next day....and he said as much when i asked him if he would then vote for him............

both man is your avatar are great man . especially great adolf hitler

Forum List

Back