I don't want a president that wants to force the bible on this nation

I don't want a president that wishes to force the bible on this nation as Trump seems to be doing. Seriously, there's separation between church and state and that is the way it should remain. Nothing has ever came good from such made up mindless bullshit and not everyone in this nation is a christian to begin with.

A president needs to be able to use logic and facts to govern instead of quoting a 2,000 year old goat herders book. We bitch about the middle east and how they brainwash their population with the idiocy of the Koran, but I believe every society that has such a religion needs to do the same. Keep it out of government!!!!

What a joke. A president reading bible verses isnt forcing anything.

I don't want a president that wishes to force the bible on this nation as Trump seems to be doing. Seriously, there's separation between church and state and that is the way it should remain. Nothing has ever came good from such made up mindless bullshit and not everyone in this nation is a christian to begin with.

A president needs to be able to use logic and facts to govern instead of quoting a 2,000 year old goat herders book. We bitch about the middle east and how they brainwash their population with the idiocy of the Koran, but I believe every society that has such a religion needs to do the same. Keep it out of government!!!!
You are out of your mind,Trump!!?? LOL

And if that president read from the Koran?

You are out of your mind,Trump!!?? LOL

:cuckoo:

Knowing that Sharia Law and our form of government are incompatable, why would anyone seek to bring millions of Sharia Law supporters to the US, especially considering how that has worked out in other allied nations?

Introducing Sharia Law into the US is like introducing Kudzu.

To a liberal it is........

Well, if some of these modern day democrats get their way, in a few years they will be forced to listen to the call of prayer and put their women in burkas.
I don't want a President who wants to force Islam or Sharia Law on this country.

You already have one.

His name is Hussein.

^ Stupid Post Alert!
Believe me, I don't want any religion ruling anyone in this nation...That includes islam.

Then you better not vote for clinton. She plans to outdo obama in overwhelming this nation with muslims, and their goal is to destroy all other religions. If they do, islam will rule this nation. Only Trump is willing to put a stop to this insanity.

I want a president that doesn't force pseudoscience on America... Lol

I want a president that doesn't force pseudoscience on America... Lol

Religion is the ultimate pseudoscience.

Forum List

Back