I don't want a president that wants to force the bible on this nation

I don't want a president that wishes to force the bible on this nation as Trump seems to be doing. Seriously, there's separation between church and state and that is the way it should remain. Nothing has ever came good from such made up mindless bullshit and not everyone in this nation is a christian to begin with.

A president needs to be able to use logic and facts to govern instead of quoting a 2,000 year old goat herders book. We bitch about the middle east and how they brainwash their population with the idiocy of the Koran, but I believe every society that has such a religion needs to do the same. Keep it out of government!!!!
Truth is you prefer a dick up your ass rather than a bible in your library.

To the progressive al gore is God... What the world was supposed to be flooded by now, right?

I don't want a president that wishes to force the bible on this nation as Trump seems to be doing. Seriously, there's separation between church and state and that is the way it should remain. Nothing has ever came good from such made up mindless bullshit and not everyone in this nation is a christian to begin with.

A president needs to be able to use logic and facts to govern instead of quoting a 2,000 year old goat herders book. We bitch about the middle east and how they brainwash their population with the idiocy of the Koran, but I believe every society that has such a religion needs to do the same. Keep it out of government!!!!
How is /trump "forcing" the Bible on the country?

How is /trump "forcing" the Bible on the country?
Funny, the same people want to force the bullshit of global warming on everybody.

Forum List

Back