I don't want to live in a country where Trump could be held accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support for "multiple genders" is FALLING in all categories: among young people, among minorities.

You're losing.

Question: if a female farmer is termed Farmtress - then a missing female is called Misstress?

Many of these people want a Trump dictatorship. That's just a fact.

I wouldn't say it quite like that. Trump supporters believe they should have the right to vote and participate in elections; they just want that right and that power for their kind of people. America is their country, and their country is being stolen from them by "dirty" migrants flooding the country, "thieving" Asians and Indians taking high take jobs, gay/trans "groomers" trying to convert a generation of children into a homo republic, feminazi women trying to subordinate men...

MAGAs believe in social hierarchy and that they should be at the top so they can dominate others, and drive them out of necessary.

Dipshit....I am a Desantis supporter....you idiot.....

You are one of the fools allowing the democrats to destroy this country by pushing the lie that both parties are the problem....
Nope. I say the problem is not enough of us show up to vote every 2 tears. It’s why we got guys like bush and trump.

if you socially conservative poor people stopped voting with the rich labor would have a seat at the table.

Us liberals created a middle class the world had never seen before. But republicans have been at war with us ever since

Again back to my original point. I believe the Hunter mess in Ukraine is as sleazy as anything Trump pulled but the time to have addressed that was under Trump. He did nothing.

Trump never wanted to actually be president, he just wanted to be called Mr President.

You expect Joe to file charges against Hunter that Trump never bothered filing?
What did you expect Trump to do within 3 weeks?

THREAD CLOSED - Violates "clean start" rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back