I don't want to live in a country where Trump could be held accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I was wondering who the first member of Alt-Right Nation would be to poke their head in here and use this term. We have to live through approximately 10+ of these from the right wing EVERY DAY! :auiqs.jpg:

I disagree completely. In fact, I'll bet you that he'll have the Republican field largely cleared by Super Tuesday. :)
Generally speaking that is usually what happens as the also-rans run out of money.....They shoot their wad on Iowa and NH trying to eek-out a third place finish to remain viable.

Are you new to this or something? :dunno:

Super Tuesday will tell the tale as Trump has a good chance of losing both Iowa and NH. I know he will lose here in Virginia, likely in NC, and TX is not a sure thing either at this point.

LOL.....What in the world are you going to do if DeSantis wins the nomination? You have no bench and cheating will be harder this go-round unless the dems can drum-up another "emergency". You are fucked. :laughing0301:

-----------------------------------------------------
tramp held accountable, that will the day!

No......you shouldn't want to live in a country where only one political party is held accountable and the other political party, the democrat party, can commit crimes, and can use the government as its personal Stasi..............and not be held accountable......

i hate trump.jpg

And after speaking with dozens of Trump supporters from 2015 onward, I'm convinced that this is one of the big reasons. Talk to enough of them and a pattern starts to emerge. "This country is going to shit". "Gays, queers, trannies, "woke", immigrants, blacks, hispanics, gangs, they bring drugs, they're violent, they're welfare queens". And Trump picked up on this. He doesn't hold any solid views on any of these issues. He sees their weaknesses and he just plays to their bigotry. They want a strongman, they want a single driving force that will return them to the misty-eyed version of America they remember growing up as children.

The guy is an absolute cancer. And we just can't seem to cut him out.

It is good to see that the Chinese communists, you bosses.......are allowing you to post about different topics........lying about Trump and his supporters must be a nice change from lying about gun control....

No......you shouldn't want to live in a country where only one political party is held accountable and the other political party, the democrat party, can commit crimes, and can use the government as its personal Stasi..............and not be held accountable......
That's exactly what she wants

It is good to see that the Chinese communists, you bosses.......are allowing you to post about different topics........lying about Trump and his supporters must be a nice change from lying about gun control....
You didn't answer my question. What is it, that you and the rest that believe as you do fear about climate change? All you're doing here is leading me to the same conclusions I draw on your gun arguments.

Here's you're chance to be clear.

You didn't answer my question. What is it, that you and the rest that believe as you do fear about climate change? All you're doing here is leading me to the same conclusions I draw on your gun arguments.

We don't fear climate change.......you communist dupe.........we know that the climate changes all on its own......you shitheads are the ones who want to lie about man made climate in order to increase your money and power....while undermining the United States for your Chinese paymasters.........

You guys want to ban cars, stoves, gas appliances, limit growth, limit where we live, limit how many children we have, destroy agriculture and murder cattle......

All to appease your chinese masters and your gree god......

The other party wasn't held accountable because as I noted, the one in charge of holding them accountable was not anywhere close to up to the task.

The other party wasn't held accountable because as I noted, the one in charge of holding them accountable was not anywhere close to up to the task.

He was one man facing the entire democrat party bureaucracy.........and you side with the fascists........obama deployed the FBI, DOJ, State Department and the IRS against the republicans........Trump had no idea what he was facing, and you focus on Trump....

You are the idiot.....not Trump.

Generally speaking that is usually what happens as the also-rans run out of money.....They shoot their wad on Iowa and NH trying to eek-out a third place finish to remain viable.

Are you new to this or something? :dunno:

Super Tuesday will tell the tale as Trump has a good chance of losing both Iowa and NH. I know he will lose here in Virginia, likely in NC, and TX is not a sure thing either at this point.

LOL.....What in the world are you going to do if DeSantis wins the nomination? You have no bench and cheating will be harder this go-round unless the dems can drum-up another "emergency". You are fucked. :laughing0301:
I expect Trump to lose both Iowa and New Hampshire. That's pretty much a given (although I wouldn't write the book on NH just yet). But after the primaries that don't matter are over, the real tests start.
I expect Trump to take Virginia..as well as the rest of the major primaries. He might lose Florida. :)

It remains to be seen if Ron can overcome his mentor's large shadow. I don't think he can. The fact that he went to war with one of his state's largest employers to try and pander to Trump supporters proves that...cause the mouse is kicking his ass. :auiqs.jpg:
He's not ready yet. And he may never be. He comes across..well..as Stillson. Exactly who I thought he'd be.

He was one man facing the entire democrat party bureaucracy.........and you side with the fascists........obama deployed the FBI, DOJ, State Department and the IRS against the republicans........Trump had no idea what he was facing, and you focus on Trump....

And then even republicans also had a problem with trump. All the people running against him know he’s not fit to serve

And then even republicans also had a problem with trump. All the people running against him know he’s not fit to serve

And the entire democrat party knows biden isn't fit to serve as well.........as do the people now running against him...

And I've said many times that the GOP dropped the ball on the entire IRS mess. All you have is lashing out. I condemned that entire mess many times.

The GOP had their hearings and then did............................nothing.

And I've said many times that the GOP dropped the ball on the entire IRS mess. All you have is lashing out. I condemned that entire mess many times.

The GOP had their hearings and then did............................nothing.

They didn't have the DOJ....the democrats did......and when the democrats have reached the point they don't care about elections, they simply don't prosecute party members.....

As part of "the rest" I'll take a stab at it.....CC is the biggest hoax foisted upon the world since religion.

Indeed, look at the parallels, it's become more of a religion to the leftists and for the same reason....Control.

Much like the Pope that sits on his throne in Rome your CC religion "pope" John Kerry jets around the world meeting with the "archbishops" of the CC religion.

And what comes out of it besides contrails crisscrossing the planet?.....More gloom-n-doom and calls for controls on the populous.....Except for the Chi-Coms of course.

They didn't have the DOJ....the democrats did......and when the democrats have reached the point they don't care about elections, they simply don't prosecute party members.....

The GOP had the DOJ under Trump. Trump had the DOJ. He did nothing.

As I noted earlier, he allowed the Statute of Limitations run out on Clapper. He simply was not up to what it took to be president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back