I feel bad for Monica

The R is just screwing her all over again but its backfiring because it wasn't Hilary who did it but it IS Hilary who may be running for prez.

Not only that, people care about their own bottom line and our economy, jobs, housing, etc are better under a Dem prez than they ever are under the Rs.

When it comes time to vote, that's what people will think about.

The R isn't trotting out Monica, Dear. That's your imaginary friends on the Left who are going to fuck over Hillary and make sure she does not get the nomination

How would you like to never be able to live down the stupid affair you had when you were 22?

... while the sexual predator Bill Clinton is feted as one of the best leaders this country has ever had.

Clinton continues to be the symbol of those who claim to care about women, rape victims, sexual harassment victims, etc., but who don't care nearly as much about vulnerable women as they want the world to believe.

I would have if she had not said she was taken advantage of. He wasn't the first married man she had an affair with, and I doubt he was the last. And Clinton never forced anyone so I would stay away from the predator label. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Nope, paying over $800,000 in a sexual harassment suit, being impeached over lying about relationships under oath and so on make him pretty much a predator

But I don't feel sorry for her, she knew what she was after and got it.

Anyone dumb enough to screw around with somebody like Clinton deserves whatever comes her way.

The R is just screwing her all over again but its backfiring because it wasn't Hilary who did it but it IS Hilary who may be running for prez.

Not only that, people care about their own bottom line and our economy, jobs, housing, etc are better under a Dem prez than they ever are under the Rs.

When it comes time to vote, that's what people will think about.

Not necessarily. It wasn't Hillary who cheated but it WAS Hillary who allowed her husband to get away with it without any reprecussions. To many of us on the Right, that's tantamount to approval of the act and that's a major moral failing.

The economy/finances are not always the primary determining factor for MANY people on the Right. They aren't even always for people on the Left either. The unwashed and disgusting masses in the middle are the ones who mostly vote their pocketbooks.

Monica is one of the first victims of the War On Women, waged by the Progs against any Inconvenient Women who are a threat to their ideology.

I don't really care about Monica. I mean I feel bad that she is still paying for her mistake. That was a consensual arrangement. AND what was hysterical about the whole deal was the Republican Newt Gringrich. He was carrying on an affair at the same time.

If your're looking for a former Democratic president with a sexual history to be damned then Grover Cleveland is your man. He was a little rapey.

Monica is one of the first victims of the War On Women, waged by the Progs against any Inconvenient Women who are a threat to their ideology.

The War Machine headed by Carville fired the shot heard 'round the world.

Filthy hateful subhumans the whole lot.

How would you like to never be able to live down the stupid affair you had when you were 22?.

She was an adult. She knew damn well what she was doing under that desk.

And millions of other adults made bad mistakes when they were 22 which weren't publicized like hers were, so they move on with relative ease.

But she's still paying for her youthful indiscretions while the vile middle-aged man who knew 1000 times better than she is our grand old statesman.

So I feel some sympathy for her.

Last edited:
How would you like to never be able to live down the stupid affair you had when you were 22?

... while the sexual predator Bill Clinton is feted as one of the best leaders this country has ever had.

Clinton continues to be the symbol of those who claim to care about women, rape victims, sexual harassment victims, etc., but who don't care nearly as much about vulnerable women as they want the world to believe.

I would have if she had not said she was taken advantage of. He wasn't the first married man she had an affair with, and I doubt he was the last. And Clinton never forced anyone so I would stay away from the predator label. ;)

Nope, paying over $800,000 in a sexual harassment suit, being impeached over lying about relationships under oath and so on make him pretty much a predator

So because Kobe paid that girl so it would go away, that makes him a rapist? Yeah, don't think so.

I do feel sorry for Monica, and it was smart to get out in front of the campaign.

Hillary will handle it well, Monica will go on with her life, and it will be forgotten in two months.

I don't feel all that sorry for her beyond that fact that she was the victim and the leftist hate her for tarnishing bills life

That fucking degenerate is a hero of womens rights :lol:

and the leftist want that gutless twat to be Pres! :lol:

So because Kobe paid that girl so it would go away, that makes him a rapist? Yeah, don't think so.

You called him a rapist, not me :lol:

Forum List

Back