I Finally Saw The Promo Video

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
i had heard that Trump showed Kim a video of some kind during my their summit earlier this week.

Well, I finally took a look at it.

It is awesome. I am so proud that my tax dollars paid for it and I am overcome by feelings of patriotism and love for our wonderful leader.

Take a look below. Tell us what you think. Is this not the greatest thing you’ve ever seen? I say we make it compulsory viewing in elementary schools.

Watch the full, bizarre video Trump showed Kim to persuade him to 'come into the light'

Last edited:
Well. There was that time that the National Institutes of Health spent $500,000 to send texts to chewing-tobacco users in rural areas to try to get them to stop.

I tried to find it on You Tube and got this. :p

By the way, anyone watch Tucker lately? Barry Hussaine had the FAA hire totally unqualified idiots to work in airport control towers simply because he felt there were not enough non-Whites.

I tried to find it on You Tube and got this. :p

By the way, anyone watch Tucker lately? Barry Hussaine had the FAA hire totally unqualified idiots to work in airport control towers simply because he felt there were not enough non-Whites.

Tucker always makes that look on his face like somebody just pooped on his rug, whenever he's talking to some nut.

He's probably the only one I like to watch.

Last edited:
So we may have for the first time in 70 years, peace in Korea

butbutbut

the leftist warmongers got to hate on a video.

Why do you hate NK children?

Unlike Kim, right? Our glorious president tells us that Kim loves his people.
that's diplomacy

oh, you want him to talk shit about him and blow any chance at peace, so you can bitch about him doing that as well.

you'd rather see this fail, you would be just over joyed at the idea that NK children will suffer all their lives, just to see peace fail.

that's a special kind of evil

If the Trump video works better than the hundreds of millions of dollars (some estimates are in the billions) spent on the Obamacare website, it will be well worth the expense.

"Today’s GAO report confirms our worst fears — hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars were wasted to build a website that didn’t work all because of bureaucratic incompetence. Simply put, the Administration put contractors ahead of American taxpayers when it came to the rollout of HealthCare.gov by signing a blank check to big business,”"

Rushed HHS Let Contractors Fumble Obamacare Website, GAO Says

butbutbut

no reason to think that. The great negotiator already gave away the store.

butbutbut

no reason to think that. The great negotiator already gave away the store.
then you're an idiot

it has been made clear that if kim doesn't follow through the sanctions go back in force.

not that facts mean shit to leftists

If the Trump video works better than the hundreds of millions of dollars (some estimates are in the billions) spent on the Obamacare website, it will be well worth the expense.

"Today’s GAO report confirms our worst fears — hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars were wasted to build a website that didn’t work all because of bureaucratic incompetence. Simply put, the Administration put contractors ahead of American taxpayers when it came to the rollout of HealthCare.gov by signing a blank check to big business,”"

Epic deflection.

butbutbut

Unlike Kim, right? Our glorious president tells us that Kim loves his people.
that's diplomacy

oh, you want him to talk shit about him and blow any chance at peace, so you can bitch about him doing that as well.

you'd rather see this fail, you would be just over joyed at the idea that NK children will suffer all their lives, just to see peace fail.

that's a special kind of evil

The leftists always put their ideology and feelings above people. Just the way it works.

You deflect.

Well, why'd you even mention your tax dollars if you didn't want anyone to talk about tax dollars?

And how am I deflecting by talking about tax dollars, when you were the one talking about your tax dollars going to this thing in the first place?

And another thing while I'm thinking of it. If they're your tax dollars....and they're my tax dollars....wouldn't that make it our tax dollars? What ever happened to all of that ''Our Democracy'' stuff everybody is talking about lately? Like it's a thing or something. You're killing me here, brother.

Epic deflection.

Your post seems to express a concern about government waste.

Can you show me your post during the Obama administration expressing your disapproval of a no-bid contract being given without proper oversight and the resulting loss of hundreds of millions (much more in other estimates) of taxpayer money?

Obviously you can't and the reason is clear. You are only upset when the other guy does it.

Forum List

Back