I Finally Saw The Promo Video

No. The subject is the video. I want you to discuss your thoughts on the video.

You stated in your first post: "I am so proud that my tax dollars paid for it", which is sarcasm indicating that you feel that this is a waste of taxpayer money.

I feel that it may prove to be a waste of taxpayer money if the NK negotiations fail to move forward but is it really that significant when you look at government waste in general?

I doubt the video cost $100 million dollars to make. Would spending even a million dollars to make a video be worse than the very questionable judgment to build a "bridge to nowhere" or a website that cost hundreds of millions and didn't work?

Continued deflection is deflection.

I'll make it simple for you. Do you believe that the video is a waste of taxpayer money?

Well of course. But that is not the subject of this thread and pointing at other wastes of taxpayer money does not make this waste disappear.

You are trying to avoid discussing the video. You can’t face the embarrassment of expressing support for that weird, cheesy piece of propaganda. You will never admit that it makes us look like fucking morons, glorifies our president and puts Kim on an equal footing with the leader of the United States.

Asshole.

I see that you are upset and ask that you please forgive me. I did not want to trigger you and force you to use profanity which is always a last resort for those unable to discuss a point in a reasonable manner.

I understood that this thread was in the politics section and not the entertainment section so please forgive my confusion. I really can't speak to the quality of the movie given that I felt that the Oscar winning movie LaLa Land was garbage and I am critical of most movies.

I didn't vote for Trump but allow me to make clear that I am in no way embarrassed by what Trump does. I don't like his style but I can't fault his position.

If you knew more about other countries, their motives and interests you would understand that altruism (defined: "disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others") does not exist in global politics. Each country is selfishly pursuing the goals of their nation and what they think of the US is of no concern. If you were swayed by what others think of you you would probably never return to this forum. America First is no different than what every other nation is pursuing for itself.

Hope you will be feeling better soon.

Awwww. How cute. A Trump supporter wants people to believe that he’s thoughtful.

Too late.

You stated in your first post: "I am so proud that my tax dollars paid for it", which is sarcasm indicating that you feel that this is a waste of taxpayer money.

I feel that it may prove to be a waste of taxpayer money if the NK negotiations fail to move forward but is it really that significant when you look at government waste in general?

I doubt the video cost $100 million dollars to make. Would spending even a million dollars to make a video be worse than the very questionable judgment to build a "bridge to nowhere" or a website that cost hundreds of millions and didn't work?

I'll make it simple for you. Do you believe that the video is a waste of taxpayer money?

Well of course. But that is not the subject of this thread and pointing at other wastes of taxpayer money does not make this waste disappear.

You are trying to avoid discussing the video. You can’t face the embarrassment of expressing support for that weird, cheesy piece of propaganda. You will never admit that it makes us look like fucking morons, glorifies our president and puts Kim on an equal footing with the leader of the United States.

Asshole.

I see that you are upset and ask that you please forgive me. I did not want to trigger you and force you to use profanity which is always a last resort for those unable to discuss a point in a reasonable manner.

I understood that this thread was in the politics section and not the entertainment section so please forgive my confusion. I really can't speak to the quality of the movie given that I felt that the Oscar winning movie LaLa Land was garbage and I am critical of most movies.

I didn't vote for Trump but allow me to make clear that I am in no way embarrassed by what Trump does. I don't like his style but I can't fault his position.

If you knew more about other countries, their motives and interests you would understand that altruism (defined: "disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others") does not exist in global politics. Each country is selfishly pursuing the goals of their nation and what they think of the US is of no concern. If you were swayed by what others think of you you would probably never return to this forum. America First is no different than what every other nation is pursuing for itself.

Awwww. How cute. A Trump supporter wants people to believe that he’s thoughtful.

Too late.

You seem to be feeling better. I'm glad. Try to practice an open and honest approach when speaking with people. You'll feel much better if you do.

Asshole.

Too late.

You seem to be feeling better. I'm glad. Try to practice an open and honest approach when speaking with people. You'll feel much better if you do.

You are trying too hard.

This is at least the second thread on this and the butt hurt is still strong, thanks for the daily laughs by the left wing nuts, I need your comic relief today.

Check out any mirror. Vs. the 11 you guys make anytime Trump walks and chews bubble gum at the same time...this is nothing.

Lol! Who is “you guys”? I haven’t started a single thread praising Trump. This “you guys” is just a lazy way to debate, I will continue to mock the butt hurt threads because they provide me with daily laughs and entertainment, thanks for entertaining me this morning.

Asshole.

Too late.

You are trying too hard.

I sincerely appreciate intelligent and honest people irrespective of their political views. That not being your case you are right that I am making an effort.

Asshole.

Too late.

You are trying too hard.

I sincerely appreciate intelligent and honest people irrespective of their political views. That not being your case you are right that I am making an effort.

No. You appreciate deflection and a bunch of bullshit. That’s what you have given here.

You have yet to tell us what you think of the video. Do you think it was effective? Do you think it resembles police state propaganda? Do you feel that Trump is going to be the guy to end the NK nuclear threat ( something he has already claimed to have done ) because of his charming personality and this time share promo video?

Say something intelligent about the subject, please.

i had heard that Trump showed Kim a video of some kind during my their summit earlier this week.

Well, I finally took a look at it.

It is awesome. I am so proud that my tax dollars paid for it and I am overcome by feelings of patriotism and love for our wonderful leader.

Take a look below. Tell us what you think. Is this not the greatest thing you’ve ever seen? I say we make it compulsory viewing in elementary schools.

Watch the full, bizarre video Trump showed Kim to persuade him to 'come into the light'

I saw it last night - :lmao:

spur of the moment goodwill ...Trump just happened to have that with him on a 1 day visit .....

:laugh2: F'n clown boi aint he.

Too late.

You are trying too hard.

No. You appreciate deflection and a bunch of bullshit. That’s what you have given here.

You have yet to tell us what you think of the video. Do you think it was effective? Do you think it resembles police state propaganda? Do you feel that Trump is going to be the guy to end the NK nuclear threat ( something he has already claimed to have done ) because of his charming personality and this time share promo video?

Say something intelligent about the subject, please.

As I said earlier if the NK negotiations move forward that I can accept a little wasted money. So here - BREAKING NEWS - is the reaction of North Korea to the meeting with Trump:

"North Korea has praised the outcome of Tuesday's summit between US President Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un, with state media declaring the meeting an "epoch-making" event of "great significance.""

"In its first report on the summit, Wednesday, the official KCNA news agency attributed the apparent breakthrough in relations to Kim's "proactive peace-loving measures" earlier in the year, and applauded Trump's willingness to negotiate despite long standing hostility between the two countries."

"North Korean media, which usually refrains from reporting on Kim's immediate diplomatic moves, provided a detailed blow-by-blow breakdown of the day's events, lavishing praise on Trump's "enthusiasm to resolve matters in a realistic way through dialogue and negotiations.""

North Korean media praises Trump in 'meeting of the century' - CNN

You want a comment on the quality of the video whereas I am only interested in NK moving forward with the negotiations. So far this looks promising.

I tried to find it on You Tube and got this. :p

By the way, anyone watch Tucker lately? Barry Hussaine had the FAA hire totally unqualified idiots to work in airport control towers simply because he felt there were not enough non-Whites.

Pretty homoerotic, no wonder incels and the rest of the alt right make and post these videos everywhere.

i had heard that Trump showed Kim a video of some kind during my their summit earlier this week.

It is awesome. I am so proud that my tax dollars paid for it and I am overcome by feelings of patriotism and love for our wonderful leader.

Take a look below. Tell us what you think. Is this not the greatest thing you’ve ever seen? I say we make it compulsory viewing in elementary schools.

Watch the full, bizarre video Trump showed Kim to persuade him to 'come into the light'

On the bright side that video couldn't have cost that much to make.

So we may have for the first time in 70 years, peace in Korea

butbutbut

the leftist warmongers got to hate on a video.

Why do you hate NK children?

no reason to think that. The great negotiator already gave away the store.
then you're an idiot

it has been made clear that if kim doesn't follow through the sanctions go back in force.

not that facts mean shit to leftists

Why not have Kim actually do something first besides sign a peace of paper. You know, incentivize action rather than reward doing nothing.

butbutbut

then you're an idiot

it has been made clear that if kim doesn't follow through the sanctions go back in force.

Got it. If, at some point, he doesn't start thinking about getting rid of his nukes, we quit giving him shit. Of course, nobody knows what that point might be, and there is no way to verify if he is thinking about getting rid of them anyway.

Donald Trump has personally handpicked the instructors advisers who will educate Kim on the tremendous opportunities in Korean real estate. For the low low cost of three nukes and a nice young Korean mistress, Trump University will school the Supreme Leader on how to double his empire in just six months!

"Fuck the 38th parallel!"

Last edited:
So I've watch the video...

Was it actually narrated in English for Kim???

Also, I am glad I was not drinking a beverage at the part where the narrator was saying "Only the very few will make decisions or take actions that renew their homeland and change the course of history" right as a clip of Trump speaking at the UN was shown.

That speech is where Trump called Kim "Rocket Man" and hurled insults and threats.

Priceless.

butbutbut

then you're an idiot

Got it. If, at some point, he doesn't start thinking about getting rid of his nukes, we quit giving him shit. Of course, nobody knows what that point might be, and there is no way to verify if he is thinking about getting rid of them anyway.

Very true, let's give a way the store and then when North Korea doesn't do what we want them to we'll go back to square one, gaining nothing while North Korea gained everything.

butbutbut

Two Thumbs, why do you take skepticism of Trump's deal-making ability as hatred of children? Actually, I know why, the question is rhetorical. Maybe this will explain:
‘Daily Show’ Exposes Sean Hannity’s Trump-Kim Hypocrisy
there's a huge gap between being critical and clear LUST for trump to fail.

leftists can't see past their petty wants to the reality that their lust will end with children suffering. but hey, a comedian....

butbutbut

then you're an idiot

Very true, let's give a way the store and then when North Korea doesn't do what we want them to we'll go back to square one, gaining nothing while North Korea gained everything.
we have given them nothing, the sanctions are in and will stay in place until they prove they have started denuking.

butbutbut

Bulldog, I heard somebody say that Kim never says 'yes' and he never says 'no', he just stalls into infinity. But evidently, simply saying we have a deal to maybe make a deal is a Trumpian fait accompli to his supporters.
First Pres ever to sit with a Kim and get something signed.

if they denuke, dissolve their country and become Korea, again, you leftists will still bitch

butbutbut

then you're an idiot

Why not have Kim actually do something first besides sign a peace of paper. You know, incentivize action rather than reward doing nothing.
turns out the sanctions have not been lifted, Kim actually has to prove NK is complying.

Forum List

Back