🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I find it very disturbing

Which is why the judgment of God is coming upon America, RW. To prove to you that God - not Sodom & Gomorrah - have the final word. God has the final word.
If that is the case

Then God is on the wrong side

Those who are not on God's side will be destroyed in the coming judgment. I'd rethink that if I were you, RW. Repent!

I think those who hate homosexuals will not fare well in the coming judgement

This is a warning

Neither will the homosexuals OR the ones supporting the sin

God does not like haters

You had better beware

Which is why the judgment of God is coming upon America, RW. To prove to you that God - not Sodom & Gomorrah - have the final word. God has the final word.
If that is the case

Those who are not on God's side will be destroyed in the coming judgment. I'd rethink that if I were you, RW. Repent!

This is a warning

Tell me more about sin. I like getting preached at by a dingbat.

And what does it do?...It starts another thread about gay rights. Are you feeling left out?

o-ORTHODOX-CALENDAR-2014-facebook.jpg

You don't get to vote Constitutional rights away!

you don't get to create rights that do not exist.

Obviously those rights do exist, you big dummy.

gay marriage is not a right.

Yawn. It appears you're wrong.

What a MARVELOUS concession.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Self declared victories are so shallow.....don't you think?

If that is the case

This is a warning

God does not like haters

You had better beware

Just because someone doesn't condone or agree does not mean they hate. You don't know what is in someone's heart so stop pretending you do

If gay marriage is a 'done deal' then why does it dominate the national conversation more than anything else? As I previously posted, I don't think it will ever be a 'done deal' until the left has a more volative issue to use to retain power. Again, since the left has lost so much ground in favoribility on issues like economics, healthcare, regulatory authority, immigration, national security, foreign relations, etc., the gay marriage/gay rights and abortion/women's rights issues are pretty much all they have left to use for leverage.

And except for a few members here who are as strongly anti-gay as some others are anti-religion, anti-conservative, anti-Republican etc., I see that most are quite sincere that gay people must have the same rights, opportunities, accommodations as anybody else. That is no longer the issue.

The issue is whether others will be forced to give up their rights out of some misguided view that this is necessary to accommodate gay rights.
You are pissing into the wind

Gay marriage is a fact for over half the country. By June, the Supreme Court will make it the law of the land

Ten years from now, our children will wonder what the big deal was

And another point went flying right over somebody's head didn't it?
Sorry

But it seems the point went over your head.....gay marriage is here to stay

You do not lose your rights by giving gays theirs

Like I said, my point went sailing right over you head or you would have seen that I see absolutely no reason that gays should not have the same rights as everybody else.
You have failed to identify what rights you are giving up

Me? I'm not giving up any rights. I refuse to redefine a 4,000+ year old definition of marriage in order to change marriage into something it never was, and nobody can make me do that, so I'm good to go. I have no problem whatsoever with gay unions, but I don't want to have to give up a word that is important to me so I prefer those be called something else. And since I don't have any religious or moral problems in participating in functions related to gay marriage, that isn't an issue for me either. I have no problem attending gay 'weddings' and have done so.

But just as I don't think a gay florist or baker or caterer should be forced by law to participate in a function at Westboro Baptist Church, I don't think a florist, baker, or caterer who believes gay marriage is wrong should be florced by law to participate in a gay wedding.

That doesn't mean I share their religion or convictions in any way. It only means that if we are to have liberty, we cannot be forced to give up our right to be who and what we are and do what we believe to be right for anybody elses benefit, gay, straight, pink, polka dot or whatever.

The Moderate perspective on equating perverse reasoning with sound reasoning?

OH! It looks exactly like THIS:

Me? I'm not giving up any rights. I refuse to redefine a 4,000+ year old definition of marriage in order to change marriage into something it never was, and nobody can make me do that, so I'm good to go. I have no problem whatsoever with gay unions, but I don't want to have to give up a word that is important to me so I prefer those be called something else. And since I don't have any religious or moral problems in participating in functions related to gay marriage, that isn't an issue for me either. I have no problem attending gay 'weddings' and have done so.

But just as I don't think a gay florist or baker or caterer should be forced by law to participate in a function at Westboro Baptist Church, I don't think a florist, baker, or caterer who believes gay marriage is wrong should be florced by law to participate in a gay wedding.

That doesn't mean I share their religion or convictions in any way. It only means that if we are to have liberty, we cannot be forced to give up our right to be who and what we are and do what we believe to be right for anybody elses benefit, gay, straight, pink, polka dot or whatever.

In truth, Sexual Abnormality is the conflation of that which is FALSE with that which is TRUE.

Which is how you can know that such is the consequence of mental disorder... and THAT is how you can know that there is NO RIGHT connected with it.

Gay marriage is a fact for over half the country. By June, the Supreme Court will make it the law of the land

Sorry

Like I said, my point went sailing right over you head or you would have seen that I see absolutely no reason that gays should not have the same rights as everybody else.

What a pile of shit.

You don't get a choice in this matter. Gay marriage is going to be legal in every state soon.

Sorry

Me? I'm not giving up any rights. I refuse to redefine a 4,000+ year old definition of marriage in order to change marriage into something it never was, and nobody can make me do that, so I'm good to go. .

Sometimes tradition is just a case of people being wrong for a very long time.

If our founders had mindlessly allied themselves to tradition, we'd be a monarchy.

Sorry

What a pile of shit.

You don't get a choice in this matter. Gay marriage is going to be legal in every state soon.

And yet another point went sailing right over somebody's head didn't it.

If that is the case

This is a warning

There are no bigots in Heaven.

That's why they call it Heaven.

If that is the case

This is a warning

God does not like haters

You had better beware

Just because someone doesn't condone or agree does not mean they hate. You don't know what is in someone's heart so stop pretending you do
In your case...it is hate
Jesus is not happy with you

What a pile of shit.

And THAT is why Homosexuals have been locked in the closet for 99.99999~% of human civilization.

In truth nature designed the human being with twi distinct, but complimenting genders... and THAT is nature DEFINING MARRIAGE AS THE JOINING OF ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN!

Sorry

Me? I'm not giving up any rights. I refuse to redefine a 4,000+ year old definition of marriage in order to change marriage into something it never was, and nobody can make me do that, so I'm good to go. .

Sometimes tradition is just a case of people being wrong for a very long time.

If our founders had mindlessly allied themselves to tradition, we'd be a monarchy.

It has nothing to do with tradition.

This is a warning

God does not like haters

You had better beware

In your case...it is hate
Jesus is not happy with you

You don't know that anymore than what is in someone's heart. Stop your infantile projecting

Sorry

I'm trying to understand this concept. If I sell you a loaf of bread, does that mean I have to come to dinner with you?

Forum List

Back