I Gots The Pizza...I Gots The Nachos...

I really don't watch them ...but hes been off stage for awhile
This is a man who said I'm doing rallies for my whole presidency

This one could be off the wall ...this could be a good one ..hes gonna certanly lay into the media and the left like a boss

Filled the what?

I like things old school & simple...less to break down that way!

I'm thunkin' about going to a wood burning stove & oil lamps :banana:
Was thinking about sending you these new Hi Tech ice cube trays they’ve got now made out of some space-age polymer of some sort. And the neat thing is after they’re ice you don’t have to arm-wrestle that damn metal handle thing. You just hold each end, give ‘em a bit of a twist, and the damn things just pop up outta there, and with luck only about half of them end up on the floor. But then I thought it might be too much of a leap for you so I bagged it.

Between 100,000 - 200,000 will be outside.

They built an outdoor speaking platform.

Trump is going to FORCE the fake news to show the outdoor crowd by speaking outside and inside!

Trump7.jpg

ABC ran a fake new story that Trump rally is postponed...it's fake news!

The rally has NOT been postponed!

Filled the what?

I like things old school & simple...less to break down that way!

I'm thunkin' about going to a wood burning stove & oil lamps :banana:
My ice maker shits out HOLLOW ice cubes lol.

I've tried everything I know of to fix it to no avail. Its the craziest thing ever. They are fully shaped cubes but only as thick as a light bulb and completely hollow.

My ice maker shits out HOLLOW ice cubes lol.

I've tried everything I know of to fix it to no avail. Its the craziest thing ever. They are fully shaped cubes but only as thick as a light bulb and completely hollow.

That's the kind of shit I can't stand about modern technology!

When I start my truck I have to give it a few seconds to let all the computers boot or I'll have random errors across the board.

Forum List

Back