I Hate All Muslims, And Here's Why ~

You shouldn't hate all muslims.

If you have those ill feelings, then Islam is the problem.
There are muslims out there who can be the best people you know who just pray on that rug 5 times a day.

But those muslims who can't behave, I send soem hate their way, too. ;)

The koran tells muslims to beat their women, whip them or stone them if they get raped.. ALL kinds of nasty stuff that goes on and on... So don't hand me that old saw about how some of them are nice. Well, if they are nice, then they're not even real muslims, because the koran tells them to kill infidels, which is anyone who not a carpet kisser.

Like I said, there are muslims who behave and just pray on that rug 5 times a day.

Islam is the problem.

Muslims who actually beat women and such are trash, and deserve hate.

Tim McVeigh and David Koresh come to mind also.

THEY DID IT TOO..

Yeah, McVeigh was an Atheist terrorist, Koresh was a 7th Day Adventist - though can't think of any acts of terror by him.

What is your point?

I'm not sure what the point of searching out terrorists who were Muslim is anyway, since all the rest of the Muslims who did not and would not commit terrorism disproves the blanket statement. Just as Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph, John Salvi, Shelly Shannon, Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins, Martin Uphoff, David McMenemey, Father John Earl, James Kopp, Clayton Waagner, the Army of God, Hutaree, the KKK and the aforementioned McVeigh do not prove the blanket statement that Christianism is a terrorist religion.

I'm not sure what the point of searching out terrorists who were Muslim is anyway,

The point was the Gawdawg asked for examples of American Muslims committing acts of terrorism on American soil.

Do try and keep up.

since all the rest of the Muslims who did not and would not commit terrorism disproves the blanket statement.

Which "blanket statement" is that, sparky.

Just as Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph, John Salvi, Shelly Shannon, Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins, Martin Uphoff, David McMenemey, Father John Earl, James Kopp, Clayton Waagner, the Army of God, Hutaree, the KKK and the aforementioned McVeigh do not prove the blanket statement that Christianism is a terrorist religion.

Ohh, more logical fallacy.

Bet you voted for Obama, dinja?

You shouldn't hate all muslims.

If you have those ill feelings, then Islam is the problem.
There are muslims out there who can be the best people you know who just pray on that rug 5 times a day.

But those muslims who can't behave, I send soem hate their way, too. ;)

The koran tells muslims to beat their women, whip them or stone them if they get raped.. ALL kinds of nasty stuff that goes on and on... So don't hand me that old saw about how some of them are nice. Well, if they are nice, then they're not even real muslims, because the koran tells them to kill infidels, which is anyone who not a carpet kisser.

Like I said, there are muslims who behave and just pray on that rug 5 times a day.

Islam is the problem.

But the koran tells them when to beat their women. They just want to be a good muslims and follow the rules. No? :dunno:

I'm not sure what the point of searching out terrorists who were Muslim is anyway,

The point was the Gawdawg asked for examples of American Muslims committing acts of terrorism on American soil.

Do try and keep up.

I understand that, Blinky. Guess what; I learned to read the other day. I recommend it -- it might help you muddle through the fact that I'm questioning why that question is even relevant, since it would prove nothing. Do try to keep up.... :eusa_whistle:

since all the rest of the Muslims who did not and would not commit terrorism disproves the blanket statement.

Which "blanket statement" is that, sparky.

I guess that's a question (?) -- the one implied by the statement I just mentioned questioning in the previous passage there, Zippy.

Just as Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph, John Salvi, Shelly Shannon, Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins, Martin Uphoff, David McMenemey, Father John Earl, James Kopp, Clayton Waagner, the Army of God, Hutaree, the KKK and the aforementioned McVeigh do not prove the blanket statement that Christianism is a terrorist religion.

Ohh, more logical fallacy.

Exactly -- both would be hasty generalizations.
See? Didn't I tell ya learning to read would be fun? Work on those question marks though. :razz:

But the koran tells them when to beat their women. They just want to be a good muslims and follow the rules. No? :dunno:

Surah 4:34.

Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great!

"While I'm called on, by my God, to be accepting of ALL,"....but this thread is about you hating Muslims. You sir are full of shit. By the way, not all muslims are extremists, just like not all Christians or catholics are like you, thank god.

Islam is the problem.

and the bible says slavery is just neat! You want to be a good Christian?

Surah 4:34.

Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great!

Oh come on, we're not going to get into a quoting match, are we? There are an OVERWHELMING number of suras or whatever in the koran that deal with how to beat your wife, how they should be stoned, whipped, sold...
You're just a wife-beater apologist. Carry on.

I don't understand how people can claim to hate people they don't even know exist.

Its a strange concept to me.

I don't understand how people support a system that demands all be subjugated or killed in obedience to a hunk of rock in Mecca, a system that mutilates women to ensure they never have sexual pleasure, a system that kills homosexuals with no regard.

Yet these people tells us how they are oh-so enlightened, and that to oppose this system that practices the murder of daughters and sisters by their own family makes one a bigot. These people claim to support gay rights, excuse the slaughter of homosexuals and shriek that condemnation of the creed that foments such slaughter is "intolerance" and will not be tolerated.

Its Muslims right to worship as they see fit.

Personally I think the idea of worshipping some deity is riduclous, regardless of the religion. I do support peoples' rights to worship as they see fit, however.

I don't understand how people can claim to hate people they don't even know exist.

Its a strange concept to me.

I don't understand how people support a system that demands all be subjugated or killed in obedience to a hunk of rock in Mecca, a system that mutilates women to ensure they never have sexual pleasure, a system that kills homosexuals with no regard.

Yet these people tells us how they are oh-so enlightened, and that to oppose this system that practices the murder of daughters and sisters by their own family makes one a bigot. These people claim to support gay rights, excuse the slaughter of homosexuals and shriek that condemnation of the creed that foments such slaughter is "intolerance" and will not be tolerated.

Personally I think the idea of worshipping some deity is riduclous, regardless of the religion. I do support peoples' rights to worship as they see fit, however.

So you're ok with muslims who beat their wives as per the koran? And all the other nasty shit? And if a muslim wants to kill you because you're an infidel as it says to in the koran, you're ok with some muslim killing you?:cuckoo:

Last edited:

So you're ok with muslims who beat their wives as per the koran? And all the other nasty shit? And if a muslim wants to kill you because you're an infidel as it says to in the koran, you're ok with some muslim killing you?:cuckoo:

I'm fine with Muslims following their religion within the confines of established US law, the same with any other reoiligion.

As to what they do in other countries, I don't really care.

Interestingly though, I've worked with a number of Muslims both in the US Army and in the Middle East, and none have tried to kill me.

Forum List

Back