I Hate All Muslims, And Here's Why ~

"Hate" doesn't come from "informed".

No one accused you of being informed, just a drone programmed by the leftist hate sites.

It comes from ignorance. For example, you hate that I know something about Islam, so you project the Hate outward and try to set yourself up as some kind of victim at the same time.

How could I "hate" a fantasy?

You've demonstrated zero knowledge of Islam. You've merely demonstrated your ability to mindlessly bleat the party line - which is pro-Islam.

Ignorance of what, sparky?

One of use has read the Koran and many of the Hadith - you OTH have not.

Just as the OP here... lining up a list of strawmen and then declaring he "hates" those strawmen (well stop setting them up then).

Ah, reduced to lying. Leftists always are.

No sparky, I stated very clearly that hating Muslims is stupid, and that 95% of Muslims are just people trying to live their lives.

But rather than basing your demagoguery on what I wrote, you relied on the prejudice the party has programmed into you.

Declaring hate for what one doesn't understand says nothing about the hated object... it says volumes about the hater.

The irony of this is entirely lost on you, but I suspect, not on many of us.

You truly are logically bereft. And you took all that time to chop a short post into bite-size morsels just so you could yap at each one like Schnauzer puppy. See your doctor.
Are we a bit confuserated between the OP and one's own identity? You do understand you are two different people? Maybe not.

None of this is about "left" or "right" or "politics" or "parties". This is the Religion/Ethics forum.

Duh.

Last edited:
You truly are logically bereft. And you took all that time to chop a short post into bite-size morsels just so you could yap at each one like Schnauzer puppy. See your doctor.
Are we a bit confuserated between the OP and one's own identity? You do understand you are two different people? Maybe not.

I accept your surrender, sparky.

None of this is about "left" or "right" or "politics" or "parties". This is the Religion/Ethics forum.

Duh.

With you, it is entirely about promoting your shameful party. You've made alliance with radical Islam to confront a common foe, the Constitutional Republic of the United States.

or "informed".

Again, you have a common enemy with radical Islam, the USA.

You know absolutely nothing about Islam, you only know that you hate Middle Class, White America.

"Hate" doesn't come from "informed". It comes from ignorance. For example, you hate that I know something about Islam, so you project the Hate outward and try to set yourself up as some kind of victim at the same time. It's your own ignorance. Just as the OP here... lining up a list of strawmen and then declaring he "hates" those strawmen (well stop setting them up then). Declaring hate for what one doesn't understand says nothing about the hated object... it says volumes about the hater.
Wrong. I can hate sharia and real muslims precisely because I know all about it/them.

Again, you have a common enemy with radical Islam, the USA.

You know absolutely nothing about Islam, you only know that you hate Middle Class, White America.

"Hate" doesn't come from "informed". It comes from ignorance. For example, you hate that I know something about Islam, so you project the Hate outward and try to set yourself up as some kind of victim at the same time. It's your own ignorance. Just as the OP here... lining up a list of strawmen and then declaring he "hates" those strawmen (well stop setting them up then). Declaring hate for what one doesn't understand says nothing about the hated object... it says volumes about the hater.
Wrong. I can hate sharia and real muslims precisely because I know all about it/them.

Obviously you don't. "Hate" is irrational.
Prejudice comes not from understanding, but from ignorance. QED.

It's simple, I hate those sharia bastards for what they do to their women (what don't I understand?). And you can't stop me. :D

It's simple, I hate those sharia bastards for what they do to their women (what don't I understand?). And you can't stop me. :D

"Stop" you? :cuckoo:

Project authoritarian fantasies much?

So tell me Mr Genius, what am I missing about sharia that I shouldn't hate that shit and the people who think it's cool?

So tell me Mr Genius, what am I missing about sharia that I shouldn't hate that shit and the people who think it's cool?

If that post were in English, I'd say what you're missing is that this thread isn't about "Sharia". Nor was the post you butted in on in your Sharia hijack attempt.

You want a thread on Sharia? Go start one. Duh.

If that post were in English, I'd say what you're missing is that this thread isn't about "Sharia". Nor was the post you butted in on in your Sharia hijack attempt.

You said that hate comes from ignorance. So tell me, what don't I know about sharia? You have nothing? Not surprised.
Boy, do I hate losers. :D

You said that hate comes from ignorance. So tell me, what don't I know about sharia? You have nothing? Not surprised.

I couldn't possibly care less what you hate, since you don't even understand the term. You may want to check into this thread. For rehab.
After that, learn how to read. Before long you'll be qualified to actually write.

Again, you want a thread on Sharia -- go start one. If all you have is trolling other threads, then you have nothing.

I couldn't possibly care less what you hate, since you don't even understand the term. You may want to check into this thread. For rehab.
After that, learn how to read. Before long you'll be qualified to actually write.

Again, you want a thread on Sharia -- go start one. If all you have is trolling other threads, then you have nothing.

Hate is a severe dislike, to repulsion at the extreme. You said hate comes from ignorance. It can, but not always. It's actually a pretty ignorant statement.

Hate is a severe dislike, to repulsion at the extreme. You said hate comes from ignorance. It can, but not always. It's actually a pretty ignorant statement.

No, it's actually an enlightened sentiment. If you truly attempt to understand someone, it enables empathy, and empathy precludes the possibility for hate. So, for instance, take the Westboro Baptist Church. I feel like I fucking hate them, but... If you think about it, why? They are brainwashed. Pastor Phelps is likely a gay man who has launched his hate ministry to exorcise his own sexuality which he finds unacceptable (this is total speculation). If I grew up in that environment, would I be any better? Probably not. So, how can I truly hate them? The same goes for "terrorists." Had I been raised in the middle east and brainwashed to think like that, I might have become one, so how can I truly hate them, or anyone from the perspective? Hate is an emotional conclusion, not a rational one. Once considered rationally and logically from an objective viewpoint, hate becomes logically impossible and completely irrational. This is akin to when Jesus said "love your enemy," but he didn't invent that concept and does not claim ownership over its use, nor do Christians. The Buddha spoke of this before Jesus ever existed. I am not a Buddhist, but an atheist. I just want to make sure Christians dont attempt to accuse use me of "plagiarizing" or being a closet Christian, which seems to be an inclination here among certain Christians, which would be ironic considering Jesus' entire philosophy was plagiarized, from figures such as Buddha.

Last edited:

No, it's actually an enlightened sentiment. If you truly attempt to understand someone, it enables empathy, and empathy precludes the possibility for hate. So, for instance, take the Westboro Baptist Church. I feel like I fucking hate them, but... If you think about it, why? They are brainwashed. Pastor Phelps is likely a gay man who has launched his hate ministry to exorcise his own sexuality which he finds unacceptable (this is total speculation). If I grew up in that environment, would I be any better? Probably not. So, how can I truly hate them? The same goes for "terrorists." Had I been raised in the middle east and brainwashed to think like that, I might have become one, so how can I truly hate them, or anyone from the perspective? Hate is an emotional conclusion, not a rational one. Once considered rationally and logically from an objective viewpoint, hate becomes logically impossible and completely irrational. This is akin to when Jesus said "love your enemy," but he didn't invent that concept and does not claim ownership over its use, nor do Christians. The Buddha spoke of this before Jesus ever existed. I am not a Buddhist, but an atheist. I just want to make sure Christians dont attempt to accuse use me of "plagiarizing" or being a closet Christian, which seems to be an inclination here among certain Christians, which would be ironic considering Jesus' entire philosophy was plagiarized, from figures such as Buddha.
The more I learn about sharia, the more I hate it. I hate brussel sprouts too and no amount of studying them will ever change that. :D

The more I learn about sharia, the more I hate it. I hate brussel sprouts too and no amount of studying them will ever change that. :D

We're not talking about simple tastes such as food. We are talking about our disposition towards other sentient beings with thoughts and feelings as our own, simply conditioned/programmed differently by circumstances out of that individuals control. Religion is a socio-political tool. Islam being the next upgrade from Christianity- Christianity 2.0, you should expect something added to further this end. Sharia Law fits the bill nicely. That's my take on it anyway. You don't upgrade something without adding something. With this version, they didn't even attempt to hide the socio-political reasons for its existence, they just wrote it right in, figuring Christianity had come close enough. Such an explicit maneuver wouldn't be rejected. Seems plausible to me as an atheist.

Muslims hate Muslims hate Muslims is the norm in the Muslim world.
Again yesterday a Sunni planted bomb killed 40 Shiites in Pakistan.
That is their standard way of settling disputes in most of the Muslim world, violence. Blood, guts and terror.
I do not hate them, they hate each other.

Forum List

Back