I hate Islam

Many people are jealous of muslims and their way of life. ...... :cool:

Yea, living in squalor, oppressing women, and blaming Jews for all their woes. Who wouldn't want to sign up?

I once had a Jewish friend who only read Islamic newspapers. I asked him why he always read Islamic newspapers instead of Jewish newspapers. He said that the Jewish papers were no fun to read at all. Who wants to read about riots and walls being build to defend themselves and Obama selling out to Iran.

Instead, when reading the Islamic newspapers he finds out that Jews are in charge of all the banks and gold in the world, and that the US is in the back pocket of Jews. He said it lifts his spirits.

Don't worry votto, Islam hates you as well and wants you dead.

...............^^^ Very old joke.......you need new material. ....... :cool:
Question: if infidels are killed by Muslims, do they still get the 72 virgins? And are we talking girls, or what?

A few months ago, I saw a guy standing near an intersection here in town. He had a sign that said "I am a Muslim. I hate ISIS". I thought about turning the car around, parking, and seeing what was up with that. But I had some serious drinking to do. :beer:

A few months ago, I saw a guy standing near an intersection here in town. He had a sign that said "I am a Muslim. I hate ISIS". I thought about turning the car around, parking, and seeing what was up with that. But I had some serious drinking to do. :beer:
You could have offered the guy a cold one.

then got all bent outta shape when he turned you down.

You could have offered the guy a cold one.

then got all bent outta shape when he turned you down.
A cold one and a pulled-pork sammich!

• POLL OF US MUSLIMS REVEALS OMINOUS LEVELS OF SUPPORT FOR ISLAMIC SHARIA AND JIHAD
    Center For Security Policy ^ | 6/23/15 | Center For Security Policy
    As more information is coming out on American Muslim attitudes toward the basic principles of Islam; a recent poll by THE POLLING COMPANY conducted for The Center for Security Policy published 6/23/15, has some sobering results, to say the least. Here are just a few. 1: 23% agree Islam is a Political and Military Movement for World Domination 2: 25% agree Shariah is the Muslim God Allah's Law that Muslims Must Follow and Impose Worldwide Via Jihad 3: 74% agree Violent Holy War Against Unbelievers of Islam is the Term "Jihad" 4: 37% disagree ISIS is Not Islamic (23% Strongly...

...............^^^ Very old joke.......you need new material. ....... :cool:

I have to admit, I like you Sunni man.

How do you continue with Islam and keep from going bat shit crazy?

Forum List

Back