I hate Martin Luther with a passion..I hate sola fide I hate protestent's

Then let it be to attack Germans and Christians only because you are a totally stupid criminal extremist, who propagates mass-murder on refugees, politicians and helpers.
So you continue with your attacks and accusations

That's a fact. You wrote it.

It were more than 2000 victims in one of the worst days of the French revolution and death penalty suffered less than 2000 heretics under the inqusitions in hundreds of years. Most people prefered an inquisition process, specially a process of the inquisition in Rome, because in such a process everyone had always a very a good chance to come free, when he was not a "terrorist" (heretics).
As expected, you are a big liar.
"The Inquisition was a powerful office set up within the Catholic Church to root out and punish heresy throughout Europe and the Americas. Beginning in the 12th century and continuing for hundreds of years, the Inquisition is infamous for the severity of its tortures and its persecution of Jews and Muslims. Its worst manifestation was in Spain, where the Spanish Inquisition was a dominant force for more than 200 years, resulting in some 32,000 executions."
https://www.history.com/topics/religion/inquisition

So you see, 32000 executions in Spain alone.

32000 what in Spain? What do you speak about?

I took a look in the German Wikipedia now and because of the 44.647 know processes of the Spanish inquisition were 826 people really executed. This would mean your 32000 victims would had needed an amount of 1,729,666 processes - what's totally impossible in this time of history and its limited resources and the complexity of such a process.

But that´s not all. There is no way to count the many who were outlawed by the Church, who were imprisoned, tortured, murdered by the Church. Hundreds of thousands of victims.

What a nonsense. To imprison someone is a very modern form of penal system. In former times existed not many prisons. A process in front of the inquisition needed often years of time - and it existed not many inquisitors. Hundreds of thousand victims is just simple impossible - specially in Germany, where the inquisition never was mighty.

Let us not forget

You are not able to forget what you don't know.

about the good sides, like charity and other help, but that does not justify these horrors that you are in defense of.

And you are telling me I want to mass-murder refugees? Ridiculous.

That's exactly what you said about refugees:
... they push women and children under trains, rape and pillage. They need to be shot on sight, together with their corrupt politicians and criminal NGOs.

Oh by the way: You are a shame for all mankind. Or do you have really another opinion about yourselve, when you read what you write and you start to think about what's real and fake?
The German Wikipedia:
"Die Schätzungen der in dieser Zeit zum Tod Verurteilten schwanken zwischen 1500 für ganz Spanien und 12.000 allein für Kastilien."

And we need to keep criminals away from us, together with their supporters who all abuse our broadminded right for Asylum to satisfy their multicultural craze. Maybe we should do it Inquisition style.

That's what I am so pissed about, Martin Luther was a fucking liar..

Martin Luther is the root of the problem we face today.

How does hatred and the use of the F word jive with your Catholic faith? Isn't there a list of things you have to do to get rid of that sin? See a priest, confess, hail Mary's, something?

I think he's not all there.

Then let it be to attack Germans and Christians only because you are a totally stupid criminal extremist, who propagates mass-murder on refugees, politicians and helpers.

It were more than 2000 victims in one of the worst days of the French revolution and death penalty suffered less than 2000 heretics under the inqusitions in hundreds of years. Most people prefered an inquisition process, specially a process of the inquisition in Rome, because in such a process everyone had always a very a good chance to come free, when he was not a "terrorist" (heretics).
"The Inquisition was a powerful office set up within the Catholic Church to root out and punish heresy throughout Europe and the Americas. Beginning in the 12th century and continuing for hundreds of years, the Inquisition is infamous for the severity of its tortures and its persecution of Jews and Muslims. Its worst manifestation was in Spain, where the Spanish Inquisition was a dominant force for more than 200 years, resulting in some 32,000 executions."

I took a look in the German Wikipedia now and because of the 44.647 know processes of the Spanish inquisition were 826 people really executed. This would mean your 32000 victims would had needed an amount of 1,729,666 processes - what's totally impossible in this time of history and its limited resources and the complexity of such a process.

But that´s not all. There is no way to count the many who were outlawed by the Church, who were imprisoned, tortured, murdered by the Church. Hundreds of thousands of victims.

What a nonsense. To imprison someone is a very modern form of penal system. In former times existed not many prisons. A process in front of the inquisition needed often years of time - and it existed not many inquisitors. Hundreds of thousand victims is just simple impossible - specially in Germany, where the inquisition never was mighty.

Let us not forget

about the good sides, like charity and other help, but that does not justify these horrors that you are in defense of.

... they push women and children under trains, rape and pillage. They need to be shot on sight, together with their corrupt politicians and criminal NGOs.

Oh by the way: You are a shame for all mankind. Or do you have really another opinion about yourselve, when you read what you write and you start to think about what's real and fake?
The German Wikipedia:
"Die Schätzungen der in dieser Zeit zum Tod Verurteilten schwanken zwischen 1500 für ganz Spanien und 12.000 allein für Kastilien."

And we need to keep criminals away from us, together with their supporters who all abuse our broadminded right for Asylum to satisfy their multicultural craze. Maybe we should do it Inquisition style.

Fact are 826 known cases of death penalty in Spain from the year 1540-1700 (160 years). You quote a sentence where they write about an estimation of 1,500 victims for whole Spain and 12,000 victims only for Castilia in this time. That's why someone counted more exactly.

The Prussians for example - in their culture fight against Catholics in the 19th century - had created the myth the Catholic inquisition had murdered 2 million witches during the middle ages. Fake news - and lots of people still believe in this fake. Indeed where the inquisition was strong nearly never a witch was burned. Same in the midle ages - the belief in witches was seen as a superstition. Such things happened seldom, because of the influence of the Catholic Church. The last estimation I had in this case was 50,000 sorcerers and witches were burned in times after the reformation. People in Catholic regions (where the inquisition was not strong as in Germany and Poland) burned men and women 50:50 - Protestants burned men and women in relation 10:90. And this executions were normally organized lokal; more by a kind of lynch mob.

And whatever the Catholic church did or did not do 300 years or 2000 years ago - this makes not senseful the absolute stupid and violent bullshit, which you propagate.

Last edited:

Let us not forget

The German Wikipedia:

Fact are 826 known cases of death penalty in Spain from the year 1540-1700 (160 years). You quote a sentence where they write about an estimation of 1,500 victims for whole Spain and 12,000 victims only for Castilia in this time. That's why someone counted more exactly.

The Prussians for example - in their culture fight against Catholics in the 19th century - had created the myth the Catholic inquisition had murdered 2 million witches during the middle ages. Fake news - and lots of people still believe in this fake. Indeed where the inquisition was strong nearly never a witch was burned. Same in the midle ages - the belief in witches was seen as a superstition. Such things happened seldom, because of the influence of the Catholic Church. The last estimation I had in this case was 50,000 sorcerers and witches were burned in times after the reformation. People in Catholic regions (where the inquisition was not strong as in Germany and Poland) burned men and women 50:50 - Protestants burned men and women in relation 90:10. And this executions were normally organized lokal; more by a kind of lynch mob.

And whatever the Catholic church did or did not do 300 years or 2000 years ago - this makes not senseful the absolute stupid and violent bullshit, which you propagate.

I see you keep downplaying the regime of the Church, where heads were spiked in the public.

Let us not forget

The German Wikipedia:

The Prussians for example - in their culture fight against Catholics in the 19th century - had created the myth the Catholic inquisition had murdered 2 million witches during the middle ages. Fake news - and lots of people still believe in this fake. Indeed where the inquisition was strong nearly never a witch was burned. Same in the midle ages - the belief in witches was seen as a superstition. Such things happened seldom, because of the influence of the Catholic Church. The last estimation I had in this case was 50,000 sorcerers and witches were burned in times after the reformation. People in Catholic regions (where the inquisition was not strong as in Germany and Poland) burned men and women 50:50 - Protestants burned men and women in relation 90:10. And this executions were normally organized lokal; more by a kind of lynch mob.

I see you keep downplaying the regime of the Church, where heads were spiked in the public.

The Catholic church - whatever she did or not - is not any excuse for your wrong behavior. And when a refugee made a crime then this gives not any plausiblity for your wish to murder all refugees, all politicians and all helpers.

Let us not forget

The German Wikipedia:

The Catholic church - whatever she did or not - is not any excuse for your wrong behavior. And when a refugee made a crime then this gives not any plausiblity for your wish to murder all refugees, all politicians and all helpers.

You are confusing topics here. I support Asylum for those in need, by the way. But not for criminals or shitheads.

You know what that means for the legal status of all the young male "refugees" from Syria:
German court: Conscientious objection doesn´t qualify for asylum

Without organisations and the values of this organisations you would be dead.

Then abolish me, if you can.

I might be better off dead, and having been so forcthe last 45 years.

Sweetie, I make Goebels look like a Disney World character. Be careful what you wish for.

The German Wikipedia:

You are confusing topics here. I support Asylum for those in need, by the way. But not for criminals or shitheads.

You know what that means for the legal status of all the young male "refugees" from Syria:

I'm tired about you, anti-German. Very tired. And I had not any problem when a German court will send you to Syria, so you can help the people in their own country. Take care not to be shot down from the "government" there - or from Islamists, Iranians, Arabians, Israeli, US-Americans, Russians. Are Brits, French and Turks not also envolved in this violent conflict? One more idiot like you will for sure enrich the "civil war" there.

Last edited:
Without organisations and the values of this organisations you would be dead.

Then abolish me, if you can.

I might be better off dead, and having been so forcthe last 45 years.

Sweetie,

Good grief. Is everyone an idiot in this world here?

I make Goebels look like a Disney World character. Be careful what you wish for.

Goebbels was a totally intelligent man with a character disposition, which made him to a slave of Hitler - although Hitler was only a dull uneducated pain. In the end he and his wife had murdered their own children and did do suicide. Congrats to the choice to like to be more evil than Goebbels.

Last edited:
You guys are the lazy ass munchkins who don't know shit..

This is a major problem, that's why you want socialism..

You hate the book of james..

You think you can get into heaven just by faith .

No....

Martin Luther took offense at the Catholic Church selling salvation to the masses to help pay for their lavish expenses.

This, along with the Gutenberg press that made him famous, is why he is famous, and rightly so.

Good grief. Is everyone an idiot in this world here?

Goebbels was a totally intelligent man with a character disposition, which made him to a slave of Hitler - although Hitler was only a dull uneducated pain. In the end he and his wife had murdered their own children and did do suicide. Congrats to the choice to like to be more evil than Goebbels.

I was born with a birth defect that in some eras and cultures would have made me a God and in others would have seen me dead before I could take my first breath. Unfortunately this time and place just let me either on the vibe because I was different.

It is better to die for the right Society than to live in the Wrong one.

No....

Martin Luther took offense at the Catholic Church selling salvation to the masses to help pay for their lavish expenses.

The church of the Roman (occidental and oriental) Christendom - the Hagia Sofia - was fallen. The future church of the Christendom - the Saint Peter's Basilica - was prepared to replace this wound. I would say indeed Luther underestimated the gobal importance of this political step. This costed a lot of money. The idea to let rich people pay for, by selling papal indulgences all over the world, would call a normal US-American of today only "a smart idea".

This, along with the Gutenberg press that made him famous, is why he is famous, and rightly so.

Luther translated the Old Testament within only two weeks from Hebraic, Greek and Latin sources. A first draft version. He was really good. And he made something new: often he did not translate - he transferred. He modified some stories, which normally no one understood any longer, and brought the religious langugae again in context with the daily life. That's by the way something, what Catholics still do today. We don't think verbally about the stories of the bible. We try to find out what the words mean in the current context of global history and local life. The Evangelicals of the USA, who try to interpret the words of the bible verbally, are much more far from Luther than Catholics today. The bible is not a god. It reports messages from god too. This messages are old - and always new too. This method Luther also used for the German language. He tried to find a German language (between Friesans and Tyroleans and between Prussians and Alsations), which the most people were able to understand. In this way he was somehow the creator of the standard High[land] German.

We may perhaps say Luther made the language (software) - and Gutenberg the press (hardware) - and both together started the information age. The most important product of "the press" were not books but flyers - and newspapers. Nearly everyone was able to print flyers about any theme he liked to speak. The freedom of opinion reached a new level. By the way - the most modern "printings" today are programmable microprocessors with a structure width of less than 10 nm.

Last edited:

No....

The church of the Roman (occidental and oriental) Christendom - the Hagia Sofia - was fallen. The future church of the Christendom - the Saint Peter's Basilica - was prepared to replace this wound. I woud say indeed Luther misunderstood the gobal importance of this political step. This costed a lot of money. The idea to let rich people all over euroep pay for by selling papal indulgences all over thenworld woud cla and US-American of today only "smart".

Luther translated the Old Testament within only two weeks from Hebraic, Greek and Latin sources. He was relaly good. And he made something new: often he did not translate - he transferred. He modified some stories, which normally no one understood any longer, and brought the religious langugae again in context with the daily life. Thatö sby teh way something what Catholics still do today. We don't think verbally about the stories of the bibkle. We try to find out what tzhe wrods mean in the current context of global history and local life. The Evangelicals of the USA, who try to interpret the words of teh bible verbally, are much far from Luther than Catholics today. The bible is not a god. It reports messages from god too. This messages are always new too. This method Luther also used for the German language. He tried to find a German language (between Friesans and Tyrleans and between Prussians and Alsations), which the most people were able to understand. In this way he was somehow the creator of the standard High[land] German.

We may perhaps say Luther made the language (software) - and Gutenberg the press (hardware) - and both together started the information age. The mostnposmjrtkjatz pürucutn of thei oniftiosin age were not books but flyers. Nearly everyone was able to print flyers about any theme he liked to speak. The freedom of opinion reached a new level.

Luther was shocked and outraged at Catholic doctrine after he had learned to read the Bible for himself, and rightly so. Then once the masses did the same, thanks to the Gutenberg press, the Catholic church had an increasingly difficult time creating heresy to control the masses with.

I don't worship the Bible as a god, I don't view scripture as "perfect", but at the same time I see it as a source of truth that was God inspired to write down to help school us. I recognize that it can and should be used to identify heresy, such as using money to buy ones salvation, which Luther used it to do just that.

On the down side, Luther succumbed to the heretical doctrine of Jews and anti-Semitism embraced by the Catholic church. Had he had a better understanding of scripture, perhaps this could have been avoided.

The German Wikipedia:

I'm tired about you, anti-German. Very tired. And I had not any problem when a German court will send you to Syria, so you can help the people in their own country. Take care not to be shot down from the "government" there - or from Islamists, Iranians, Arabians, Israeli, US-Americans, Russians. Are Brits, French and Turks not also envolved in this violent conflict? One more idiot like you will for sure enrich the "civil war" there.

That´s a good idea, I plan it for a long time now. Imagine a sunny, friendly country with a stable government and all the Islamists are gone. You can look for them next door.

No....

The church of the Roman (occidental and oriental) Christendom - the Hagia Sofia - was fallen. The future church of the Christendom - the Saint Peter's Basilica - was prepared to replace this wound. I woud say indeed Luther misunderstood the gobal importance of this political step. This costed a lot of money. The idea to let rich people all over euroep pay for by selling papal indulgences all over thenworld woud cla and US-American of today only "smart".

Luther translated the Old Testament within only two weeks from Hebraic, Greek and Latin sources. He was relaly good. And he made something new: often he did not translate - he transferred. He modified some stories, which normally no one understood any longer, and brought the religious langugae again in context with the daily life. Thatö sby teh way something what Catholics still do today. We don't think verbally about the stories of the bibkle. We try to find out what tzhe wrods mean in the current context of global history and local life. The Evangelicals of the USA, who try to interpret the words of teh bible verbally, are much far from Luther than Catholics today. The bible is not a god. It reports messages from god too. This messages are always new too. This method Luther also used for the German language. He tried to find a German language (between Friesans and Tyrleans and between Prussians and Alsations), which the most people were able to understand. In this way he was somehow the creator of the standard High[land] German.

We may perhaps say Luther made the language (software) - and Gutenberg the press (hardware) - and both together started the information age. The mostnposmjrtkjatz pürucutn of thei oniftiosin age were not books but flyers. Nearly everyone was able to print flyers about any theme he liked to speak. The freedom of opinion reached a new level.

Luther was shocked and outraged at Catholic doctrine after he had learned to read the Bible for himself, and rightly so. Then once the masses did the same, thanks to the Gutenberg press, the Catholic church had an increasingly difficult time creating heresy to control the masses with.

I don't worship the Bible as a god, I don't view scripture as "perfect", but at the same time I see it as a source of truth that was God inspired to write down to help school us. I recognize that it can and should be used to identify heresy, such as using money to buy ones salvation, which Luther used it to do just that.

On the down side, Luther succumbed to the heretical doctrine of Jews and anti-Semitism embraced by the Catholic church. Had he had a better understanding of scripture, perhaps this could have been avoided.

He was a fucking German Catholic priest

No....

And?

No....

And?

My theory is correct..

He made protestant's into lazy bastards

And?

My theory is correct..

What Martin Luther did, knowingly or not, is he ended a theocracy which was BAD!

Anytime someone wants to trash Christianity, what do they do? They refer to such things as the Inquisitions, Jewish persecution, Crusades, etc., all things Christ would have hated and it was all done in his name and all done for the political power of men.

As Christ once said, his kingdom is not of this world nor can be. This is why I try to ignore a Catholic church that remains political and still has it's own little world empire at the Vatican, an empire they SHOULD have lost when they should have challenged the Nazi regime and their Holocaust.

But they remained silent, much like they do today as the Pope gives sermons on the evils of building walls while ignore the world wide genocide of abortion, that is, according the official Catholic teaching.

Did I mention ignoring the pedophile scandals as well?

Yep, walls are far more evil.

And?

My theory is correct..

What Martin Luther did, knowingly or not, is he ended a theocracy which was BAD!

Anytime someone wants to trash Christianity, what do they do? They refer to such things as the Inquisitions, Jewish persecution, Crusades, etc., all things Christ would have hated and it was all done in his name and all done for the political power of men.

As Christ once said, his kingdom is not of this world nor can be. This is why I try to ignore a Catholic church that remains political and still has it's own little world empire at the Vatican, an empire they SHOULD have lost when they should have challenged the Nazi regime and their Holocaust.

But they remained silent, much like they do today as the Pope gives sermons on the evils of building walls while ignore the world wide genocide of abortion, that is, according the official Catholic teaching.

He tried to change Romans..justified by faith alone.

Forum List

Back