I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT says Trump in arrempt to deflect from something

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This girl is a problem that this little man needs to get over. This sort of thing makes him look so diminished.
Judging by previous debacles he is trying to shift the narrative from some other crap he is knee deep in.
My money is on the hilarious cats and dogs nonsense.

This girl is a problem that this little man needs to get over. This sort of thing makes him look so diminished.
Judging by previous debacles he is trying to shift the narrative from some other crap he is knee deep in.
Maybe he needs to just post the AI generated Swifties for Trump signs again, and double down on swearing they were real. His people will swallow it, OK.

Maybe he needs to just post the AI generated Swifties for Trump signs again, and double down on swearing they were real. His people will swallow it, OK.
I think that might do it. She has obviously upsrt him with her treachery. After declaring for him and then defecting she deserves everything that is coming.
Including a fuck with Elon.

Last edited:
It makes him look diminished to some of us. Others seemed to get off on his childish antics. The same people who got a secret thrill watching the bully picking on nerds in high school. Or the people who enjoyed his "reality" TV show.

Wow.....this is devastating. :iagree:

It makes him look diminished to some of us. Others seemed to get off on his childish antics. The same people who got a secret thrill watching the bully picking on nerds in high school. Or the people who enjoyed his "reality" TV show.
Why does he get imvoved in these debates ? I think he could beat Harris by trying to be "normal".

Taylor made a big mistake declaring herself for the Transgender weirdos.

Taylor needs to stick to music. I had a listen to her latest album and it needs work. 😀

Trump if elected will have Swift arrested, and the next day 3 million swifties will overrun the WH.,

Saw that, scary indeed. And yeah, she is a psycho, one who said she left the windows open during the George Floyd riots so she could enjoy the small of burning tires.

That, my friends, is a true nutter. Dems now nominating people with a spouse like that.

Forum List

Back