“I Hate Taylor Swift!” Trump just tweeted.

Christians are commanded to hate evil

Psalm 97:10 ESV / 80 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

O you who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Jesus never instructed me to hate anyone.

It is tough at times but I try and remember that.

Especially over political differences?

No, I don't think so.

Yes, newsworthy among the 15 year old and younger crowd. I just wonder if this won't affect her bottom line as a lot of parents will stop shelling out $$$$ for her merch based on her added support of LBGTQ (and whatever).
Something like 400,000 people registered to vote after her endorsement.

Of course he hates her.

He’s Fat Elvis.

Jesus never instructed me to hate anyone.

It is tough at times but I try and remember that.

Especially over political differences?

No, I don't think so.
Christians are commanded to hate evil, not people.

So, what do Christians do with evil people?

Any ideas?

Christians are commanded to hate evil, not people.

So, what do Christians do with evil people?

Any ideas?

Trump's statement was a statement over his hate of a person.

I suggest Christians turn from that kind of leadership.

This statement from Trump shows exactly what he brings to the presidency of the United States. First of all, it is a totally stupid thing to do, given that Taylor Swift has 284 million followers that "Love Her" and saying that he hates her, alienates all those potential voters.

Secondly, it shows that not only he hates people but supports hate. The worst part is that the hate is against anyone that simply disagrees with him. Taylor Swift did not say that she hates Trump, all she did was endorse Harris. Aren't we all entitled to our opinion? Should our opinion be the cause of hate being stimulated?

Trump is stupid and a hate filled and hate stimulating person. Is that a person you feel should be running our country?
All you retarded neo-Marxist demented ASSHOLES shout out your HATRED of Trump EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF EVERY FUCKING HOUR OF EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR NINE FUCKING YEARS.
You don't have a leg to stand on complaining about hateful rhetoric.
GTFOH!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Did Trump call Taylor Hitler? No.

First of all, Trump has done many things that can be compared to Hitler, so it is not without basis on fact.

HitlerTrump.jpg

Did Trump say that Taylor was a threat to democracy? No

Saying I hate her without having a reason to do so and "getting away with it" is a threat to Democracy. Democracy gives us the right to free speech but not the right to instigate hate. He could have disagreed with her...............but HATE HER?
Did Trump chop off the head of a bloody doll that looked like Taylor to display to the world as being funny? No

This is a bald face lie that you better be able to prove it. I have not been able to find anything that says that Taylor Swift chopped the head off of a doll to prove her point. I think you are LYING about this.
Did Trump say he wanted to kill Taylor? No

So you consider saying "I hate you" being okay?
Should someone shoot Trump you think?

What are you saying here. Why do you bring this into conversation?
Does he deserve it or is Trump the only one that deserves it?

Trump is running for president. He deserves all scrutiny of his actions as his actions will affect the entire nation if he becomes president

First of all, Trump has done many things that can be compared to Hitler, so it is not without basis on fact.

View attachment 1013033

Saying I hate her without having a reason to do so and "getting away with it" is a threat to Democracy. Democracy gives us the right to free speech but not the right to instigate hate. He could have disagreed with her...............but HATE HER?

This is a bald face lie that you better be able to prove it. I have not been able to find anything that says that Taylor Swift chopped the head off of a doll to prove her point. I think you are LYING about this.

So you consider saying "I hate you" being okay?

What are you saying here. Why do you bring this into conversation?

Trump is running for president. He deserves all scrutiny of his actions as his actions will affect the entire nation if he becomes president
So you DOUBLE DOWN on you irresponsible and FALSE rhetoric?????
You really are a piece of SHIT
:fu:

All you retarded neo-Marxist demented ASSHOLES shout out your HATRED of Trump EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF EVERY FUCKING HOUR OF EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR NINE FUCKING YEARS.
You don't have a leg to stand on complaining about hateful rhetoric.
GTFOH!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
He is not a person like us Marxist demented ASSHOLES, he is running to be our leader. You support your leader stimulating hate against anyone that disagrees with him?

Has Biden or Harris ever said that they "HATE" Trump? The answer is NO, they never have. They criticize what Trump has done, have accused him of doing things to hurt Democracy, of not having the best interests of ALL Americans in mind...........................but they have NEVER said 'They hate him" and the truth is that Trump has done hateful things even against his own Republicans

Trumpinsults.jpg

So you DOUBLE DOWN on you irresponsible and FALSE rhetoric?????
You really are a piece of SHIT
:fu:
Prove your words about it being "False rhetoric". What is false about anything I have said? Did Trump say "I hate Taylor Swift"? yes he did. Has Trump done those things that Hitler did? Yes he has.

and by the way, warning.......... I do not accept insults and debasement. Disagreement is fine, degrading insults are not.

Despite initial buzz from Democrats surrounding Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Kamala Harris in the 2024 election, a recent YouGov poll shows that Swift’s support may not carry as much weight as anticipated.

Only 8% of voters said her endorsement made them more likely to back the Harris-Walz ticket, while 20% said it would make them less likely to vote for Harris.

Most notably, 66% of respondents stated that Swift’s endorsement would not influence their decision at all.

Most people realize that she has written approximately 600 songs about bad decisions that she has made.

This statement from Trump shows exactly what he brings to the presidency of the United States. First of all, it is a totally stupid thing to do, given that Taylor Swift has 284 million followers that "Love Her" and saying that he hates her, alienates all those potential voters.

Secondly, it shows that not only he hates people but supports hate. The worst part is that the hate is against anyone that simply disagrees with him. Taylor Swift did not say that she hates Trump, all she did was endorse Harris. Aren't we all entitled to our opinion? Should our opinion be the cause of hate being stimulated?

Trump is stupid and a hate filled and hate stimulating person. Is that a person you feel should be running our country?
/——/ 14 year olds don’t vote.

View attachment 1012438

To think there are actually adults who have and will vote for this lunatic boggles the mind.
So??

It was a curious communication. President Trump does not know TS personally, I presume. Perhaps what he "hates" is the Taylor Swift phenomenon...a woman in her thirties who masquerades as the world's oldest living teenager, who gives vacuous political advice to her mainly-pre-pubescent female "fans."

Fortunately, one notes that the TS political endorsement backfired, causing more people (marginally) to be inclined to vote for Trump than that cackling woman.

OTOH, TS does seem to be a good citizen, giving a lot of money to charity and whatnot, and generating hundreds of millions of dollars in commercial activity. I doubt that The Donald "hates" that part of her person.

Why are you attacking me?????? Trump said this last night. You think it was a smart thing to do? He used the word hate, you think a leader should use that language?

and your answer is to attack the messenger?

You then say she deserves criticism for "trying to influence youth into immoral ideology" and yet you believe that Trump's statement about "I hate Taylor Swift" is not "trying to influence people into an immoral ideology"?

All she did was make her views known. Nothing else. Everyone in life does that, do they not?

Wow, you really like kissing Trump's ass, don't you?
Well, you were foaming at the mouth with every worst description of anyone on planet earth… so yeah.

I’d have certainly phrased it differently, but she’s doing far worse to her child fans. If she can preach her ideology, it can be criticized and not have people like you get triggered.

Meanwhile, you have to be sensitive as a snowflake to be having this much of a conniption over his tweet.

Trump's statement was a statement over his hate of a person.

I suggest Christians turn from that kind of leadership.
Americans have horrible choices when it comes to voting, period

Is getting up in front of the country in a red-light speech saying Trump will end the Republic if elected any better? In fact, it is worse in my opinion because the whole world is watching you give that speech.

At least Biden and company condemned the attempted assassination of Trump, even if they were lying through their collective teeth. That is expected to try and condemn your loon base. But what really troubled me was the attempted assassination of Kavanaugh. Not one word about condemning his attempted assassination. In the history of American politics, I have never seen the like. It is the job of the opposition party to condemn any attempted assassination attempts of your opposing party, period.

This should be an expectation, otherwise, you are just endorsing them.

It was a curious communication. President Trump does not know TS personally, I presume. Perhaps what he "hates" is the Taylor Swift phenomenon...a woman in her thirties who masquerades as the world's oldest living teenager, who gives vacuous political advice to her mainly-pre-pubescent female "fans."

Fortunately, one notes that the TS political endorsement backfired, causing more people (marginally) to be inclined to vote for Trump than that cackling woman.

OTOH, TS does seem to be a good citizen, giving a lot of money to charity and whatnot, and generating hundreds of millions of dollars in commercial activity. I doubt that The Donald "hates" that part of her person.
Swift only commented afterTrump lied about her support. Such connections are a knock to her career. Most artists have made clear their aversion to trumpworld. Rightly so.

Forum List

Back