“I hate that thug music.”

This thread has hit rock bottom. Daws, Plasma, Asclepias: "Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." – Mark Twain.

Last edited:
Yeah, then why don't they sing?

Because like most of musicians that come up with new art forms they are engaging in something conservatives know nothing about.

Innovation.
Innovation if you live in the fucking jungle.

I was about to post there are no Jungles in the United States, but then I thought about the rainforest in Puerto Rico, El Yunque. I did a google..and, what do you know? The United States does have Jungles.

Jungles & Rainforests in United States | Interactive Jungle

In any case, rap started in NYC. It's not a jungle.

And if you think about it, one of the first "rappers" was Lou Reed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Am45JrwQ4&feature=kp]Lou Reed - The Original Wrapper - YouTube[/ame]

One of the meanings of "jungle", as in the 'Law of the Jungle' applies to areas of lawless chaos such as parts of inner cities. So yes, the US has several jungles from which rap music came.

One of the meanings of "jungle", as in the 'Law of the Jungle' applies to areas of lawless chaos such as parts of inner cities. So yes, the US has several jungles from which rap music came.

:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxC7IAV1H7g]JONI MITCHELL the jungle line - YouTube[/ame]

This thread has hit rock bottom. Daws, Plasma, Asclepias: "Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." – Mark Twain.

True of just about every thread. At some point ya just gotta move on and talk about other things.

A working hypothesis of mine is that just as men have to regularly 'release tension...' haters have to release their venom lest it overwhelm them.

Last edited:
Jury just asked the judge for interpretation of three 'self defense' questions.
Dunn The Walking Man' as I have already stated.
They have long since stopped discussing M1 or M2 or even Man slaughter.
They only want to get the wording right when they hand the judge the 'not guilty' verdict. based on Dunn acting in 'self defense'.
Next time a 'crew' of young Black men decided to threaten and intimidate an innocent person maybe some on the 'crew' are sentient enough to say: "But what if the Cracker has a gun?" Hence saving their lives so they can go on to that full scholarship at MIT in the aeronautical science department.

Forum List

Back