I have $50 to anyone who can prove Critical Race Theory is being taught in any US public school K-12

How refreshing to put the slum dweller FFI on Ignore.
Which dumb ass Knee Jerk Liberal will be next?

They quite literally LIVE for it don't they? ;)

anecdotal-evidence-anecdotal-evidence-everywhere.jpg
What choice do they have, when the actual evidence contradicts them? It is just lying, rebranded.

How stupid are you?
When's the last time you drove through an area historically occupied by one or more minorities and took note of the infrastructure?

You're coming off like a true Limousine Liberal.

Oh my - That is quite the interesting accusation. Limousine Lib? Latte Lib??
Interesting. I've never been accused of being either.
But you go on with your indecipherable RW nonsense.
It's quite entertaining! :cool-45:

Oh my - That is quite the interesting accusation. Limousine Lib? Latte Lib??
Interesting. I've never been accused of being either.
But you go on with your indecipherable RW nonsense.
It's quite entertaining! :cool-45:
Of course you're a LL.
You probably never drove through a minority area.
Rather than ignore the issue, why don't you name a minority area you drive through occasionally?

Only as much as electromagnetic theory has "nothing to do with" making light bulbs. Light bulb makers will use electromagnetic theory, but making light bulbs is not the purpose of the theory. It is just one, practical application of the theory.

So are tasers, and electric chairs. But people have an easier time separating these ideas, as electromagnetic theory has not been politicized. So people who are anti-death penalty are not lamenting the "ill intentions" of electromagnetic theory.

DEI has roots in other places, including science. It has been demonstrated repeatedly that diversity leads to more efficient group production and creativity. If CRT never existed, business would still be taking note of the proven advantages of diversity, as shown empirically.
And this is your theory or proven fact? What use does CRT have then? What is its purpose?

Yo, dipshit, I asked you a question...
When's the last time you drove through an area historically occupied by one or more minorities and took note of the infrastructure?

I don't know what that f-ing means or what you are getting at.
Is infrastructure bad in minority communities?
DuH - it's bad all over America and minority communities are disproportionally affected.
Is this somehow the fault of those minorities in your tiny universe??

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Could you be more specific? Not sure what you are asking about.

Firstly, the gaining of understanding and knowledge for its own sake. Second, it can inform our policy decisions, whether in the public or private sector.
Oh no, a guy who couldn't describe CRT if his life depended on it disliked my post. How disconcerting.

• Funny
I don't know what that f-ing means or what you are getting at.
Is infrastructure bad in minority communities?
DuH - it's bad all over America and minority communities are disproportionally affected.
Is this somehow the fault of those minorities in your tiny universe??
Infrastructure is not bad in non-minority communities.
Does it need to be updated to accommodate more vehicles? Yes.
There's not an upscale neighborhood that doesn't require driving through a minority neighborhood in order to get anywhere.
Thanks for letting everyone know that when you are driving through a minority neighborhood all you are thinking of is how to get the hell out of there.
You are obviously a racist.

And this is your theory or proven fact? What use does CRT have then? What is its purpose?
“Critical race theory (CRT) is an educational framework used by some for discussing historical and contemporary racism in America – from the slave trade to Jim Crow to redlining to policing, and beyond.”

CRT seeks to realize a comprehensive and historic understanding of racism and its impact on American society today.

With this more comprehensive understanding, problems Americans of color are confronted with can be more effectively addressed.

The irony is that the Theory is at times critical of many of the policies conservatives likewise oppose – conservatives would realize that is they actually bothered to learn about CRT rather than believing the lies and misinformation their fellow conservatives contrive and propagate.

• Thanks
“Critical race theory (CRT) is an educational framework used by some for discussing historical and contemporary racism in America – from the slave trade to Jim Crow to redlining to policing, and beyond.”

CRT seeks to realize a comprehensive and historic understanding of racism and its impact on American society today.

With this more comprehensive understanding, problems Americans of color are confronted with can be more effectively addressed.

The irony is that the Theory is at times critical of many of the policies conservatives likewise oppose – conservatives would realize that is they actually bothered to learn about CRT rather than believing the lies and misinformation their fellow conservatives contrive and propagate.
In your own words, if one studies CRT then what marketable skills do they garner.

Here you go Moon Bat

By the way, I don't want your goddamn $50. Shove it up your Libtard ass.

Yes, critical race theory is being taught in public schools

While we all debate what critical race theory is and whether lawmakers should ban it from public schools, every honest person should agree on one thing: This theory is behind the curricula in school districts all over the country, shaping the minds of unsuspecting, malleable children.

Just this week, the Manhattan Institute’s Christopher Rufo reported that 30 public school districts in 15 states are teaching a book, Not My Idea, that tells readers that “whiteness” leads white people to make deals with the devil for “stolen land, stolen riches, and special favors.” White people get to “mess endlessly with the lives of your friends, neighbors, loved ones, and all fellow humans of color for the purpose of profit,” the book adds.

There are plenty of other examples that prove racial essentialism and collective guilt are being taught to young students. In Cupertino, California, an elementary school required third graders to rank themselves according to the “power and privilege” associated with their ethnicities. Schools in Buffalo, New York, taught students that “all white people” perpetuate “systemic racism” and had kindergarteners watch a video of dead black children, warning them about “racist police and state-sanctioned violence.” And in Arizona, the state’s education department sent out an “equity toolkit” to schools that claimed infants as young as 3 months old can start to show signs of racism and “remain strongly biased in favor of whiteness” by age 5.

If that’s not enough evidence, the nation’s largest teachers union outright endorsed the teaching of CRT to public school students in an agenda item it passed last week. The National Education Association vowed to “share and publicize” information “already available on Critical Race Theory — what it is and what it is not” and fight back against legislation that would ban CRT from school curricula.

My daughter is in her fourth year of college so you would be mistaken. I asked her if she was taking any classes teaching CRT. NO was the answer - "What is that Dad?". She is studying to be a radiologist so that would not be an appropriate subject for her to be engaged in.

AGAIN (for the billionth time) CRT is not taught in ANY K-12 public school.

As for "teachers spouting"? Do share what your kid's teachers are "spouting" about! :lol:
This is similar to conservatives attacking President Obama by advancing the lie that he was a Muslim, where the issue wasn’t President Obama’s religion but the notion that there was something ‘wrong’ or ‘bad’ about being a Muslim.

Likewise, what if CRT were taught in K-12 schools – there’s nothing ‘wrong’ or ‘bad’ about CRT.

‘Those who oppose CRT claim it imposes “guilt” onto white people, forcing white children and adults to take responsibility for horrors they did not personally perpetrate. Advocates argue CRT is not about placing blame, but rather about establishing a mechanism to address gaping holes in the American educational system and teaching all Americans the country’s full and complete history.

The clash over CRT is increasingly visible nationwide, with conservative groups organizing loud showdowns at local school board meetings, even in places where CRT is not part of the curriculum.

Beyond the mainstream, extremists are trying to harness debates around CRT to perpetuate the white supremacist conspiracy theory that the white race is under attack.’ ibid

Forum List

Back