I have $50 to anyone who can prove Critical Race Theory is being taught in any US public school K-12

Honestly, I'm fine either way.

They passed the business item and posted it to their website. When people noticed it and started asking questions they scrubbed it from the site but did not retract the business item.

Yea I get it. Whomever came up with the "CRT" label was dumb. They should have known that conservatives would mount that like boy dogs might a female in heat.

Still a solid find on your part. Actually hope that I have to pay your favorite charity. Tired of dealing with the disingenuous kooks who claim that "they knew I wouldn't pay up" or that I "don't have 50 bucks" :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Agreed, as far as truly teaching CRT. It is a mature subject that is fraught with being tainted by political fetish and emotional reactions. Far too mature even for many of the adults who post here, as we can see.
Many of our resident Trumpublicans were homeskooled or barely obtained their GED. They would generally not qualify as "mature, educated adults".

You don't know anyone who has children in any grade of any school so you have no clue of what teachers are spouting in the classroom.

My daughter is in her fourth year of college so you would be mistaken. I asked her if she was taking any classes teaching CRT. NO was the answer - "What is that Dad?". She is studying to be a radiologist so that would not be an appropriate subject for her to be engaged in.

AGAIN (for the billionth time) CRT is not taught in ANY K-12 public school.

As for "teachers spouting"? Do share what your kid's teachers are "spouting" about! :lol:

My daughter is in her fourth year of college so you would be mistaken. I asked her if she was taking any classes teaching CRT. NO was the answer - "What is that Dad?". She is studying to be a radiologist so that would not be an appropriate subject for her to be engaged in.

AGAIN (for the billionth time) CRT is not taught in ANY K-12 public school.

As for "teachers spouting"? Do share what your kid's teachers are "spouting" about! :lol:
If your daughter took any non-Hard Science classes, she either doesn't know what CRT is or she is already indoctrinated.
The problem with you is that you post Progressive bullshit all the time.

CRT...White people have always had the advantage of running our society and that's why Whitey gets to develop inferior minority areas.

If your daughter took any non-Hard Science classes, she either doesn't know what CRT is or she is already indoctrinated.
The problem with you is that you post Progressive bullshit all the time.

CRT...White people have always had the advantage of running our society and that's why Whitey gets to develop inferior minority areas.

Jesus, you're as difficult to read and understand as only around 20% of your Trumpublican pals.
"Developing inferior minority areas" ?
WTF dos that mean? :dunno:

Jesus, you're as difficult to read and understand as only around 20% of your Trumpublican pals.
"Developing inferior minority areas" ?
WTF dos that mean? :dunno:
How stupid are you?
When's the last time you drove through an area historically occupied by one or more minorities and took note of the infrastructure?

You're coming off like a true Limousine Liberal.

It is a theory of economics and sociology. It hypothesizes that the lagging behind of minorities is an echo of the past treatment of minorities in this country. And it attempts to support that hypothesis using the evidence. Which is not hard to do, as all of the evidence available supports the hypothesis.
And this is one of the primary reasons why conservatives seek to vilify, lie about, and demonize CRT.

It runs counter to conservative dogma, the rightwing lie that Americans of color continue to struggle economically because they are ‘victims’ of social programs conservatives despise and want to eliminate for no valid reason.

Moreover, conservatives seek to propagate the myth that racism doesn’t really exist, at least not as expressed, and experienced by, Americans of color.

When's the last time you drove through an area historically occupied by one or more minorities and took note of the infrastructure?
haha, there's that idiotic, anecdotal Alamo, again.

Do you need an assistant, old man? Answer your own questions and make your own points by your big boy self.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It runs counter to conservative dogma, the rightwing lie that Americans of color continue to struggle economically because they are ‘victims’ of social programs conservatives despise and want to eliminate for no valid reason.
Absolutely correct.

And another contingent doesn't want to be faced with dealing with the fact that their beloved, racist grandpa was part of the reason minorities lag behind today.

• Thanks
All yours.

They quite literally LIVE for it don't they? ;)

anecdotal-evidence-anecdotal-evidence-everywhere.jpg

• Funny

Forum List

Back