I have $50 to anyone who can prove Critical Race Theory is being taught in any US public school K-12

Called indoctrination up here, and yes, it is a real thing. I'm sure you go along with the concept, you are
part of the problem
Called indoctrination only by anti intellectual dumbasses who aren't happy with CRT placing their grandpas on the wrong side of history and morality. Same reason you want statues to slavery traitors. The apples fall close to the tree.

Called indoctrination only by anti intellectual dumbasses who aren't happy with CRT placing their grandpas on the wrong side of history and morality. Same reason you want statues to slavery traitors. The apples fall close to the tree.
Need to get rid of history to get to your type of government, slick. I understand, and so do you, what
your ilk's end game is for this country. Glad to know you want to encourage racism to divide this country.
If you're looking for a dumbass, just look in the mirror, you'll see someone who is dripping with it.

Need to get rid of history to get to your type of government, slick
Taking down a statue is not "getting rid of history". You fools sound dumber every time you say that. You tell on yourselves as ignoring actual history that is found in books. As being people who do not read and do not know or learn things. How proud you must be.

your ilk's end game is for this country.
Haha, same slippery slope nonsense we heard when slavery ended, when women were cleared to vote, after the passage of the Civil rights act...

Same immoral, proudly ignorant, and bigoted personality, just in a different meat sack.

Taking down a statue is not "getting rid of history". You fools sound dumber every time you say that. You tell on yourselves as ignoring actual history that is found in books. As being people who do not read and do not know or learn things. How proud you must be.

Haha, same slippery slope nonsense we heard when slavery ended, when women were cleared to vote, after the passage of the Civil rights act...

Same immoral, proudly ignorant, and bigoted personality, just in a different meat sack.

So you're saying the statues don't depict historical American figures? You commies are nucking futs.

I doubt you have heard anything outside of what your masters feed you. And you project so you can argue your own points :auiqs.jpg:
Typical, see it all the time from the libtards on this board. You're just a garden variety.

CRT is trying to survive the 2022 election, and the republicans are making it the center point of the election.

So you're saying the statues don't depict historical American figures?
What an embarrassingly stupid non sequitur that was. If you knew what the term non sequitur meant, you might be the type of person to understand how stupid that comment was and would not make it in the first place. Alas....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I know it, he's just my chew toy, the low hanging fruit.
Not sure why these liberals are denying that CRT or the concept is infiltrating
the curriculum in schools. Our elections here for the school board campaigning is mostly
about whether being pro or con to CRT or Social Engineering. It's a real thing
but, liberals I believe are just playing on the wording. it's why doc is being so precise with
the wording of his bet.
You're a joke. I'm blasting your ass and you think your factless lack of reality responses are oing something. CRT is not taught anywhere K-12. And you apparently don't know what social engineering is.

What an embarrassingly stupid non sequitur that was. If you knew what the term non sequitur meant, you might be the type of person to understand how stupid that comment was and would not make it in the first place. Alas....

Oh I know what it means, I also know a commie deflection when I see one.

No, the teacher doesn't.

Liar, from the link: “The best thing about the summer is that I can spend all my time planning how to incorporate Critical Race Theory into my lessons.”

1635626601726.png

social engineering

:
management of human beings in accordance with their place and function in society : applied social science

Slavery and Jim Crow Apartheid were systems of social engineering. This social engineering has benefitted whites in America. CRT is not social engineering. However it explains the social engineering that has created the social and racial hierarchy in modern America

Last edited:
Liar, from the link: “The best thing about the summer is that I can spend all my time planning how to incorporate Critical Race Theory into my lessons.”

So then she wasn't teaching CRT. If she was incorporating it, this means it wasn't a part of her teaching. But CRT is not what white fragility defines it as.

Need links to precise ciriculum by that name & not merely American History. Thx! :D
Like the election, if you do not get what you want it is alright to break the and lie until you do. Shove your 50. The deceit shows the rot in the theory.

View attachment 558283

social engineering

:
management of human beings in accordance with their place and function in society : applied social science

Slavery and Jim Crow Apartheid were systems of social engineering. This social engineering has benefitted whites in America. CRT is not social engineering. However it explains the social engineering that has created the social and racial hierarchy in modern America
Idiot

Oxford Languages
the use of centralized planning in an attempt to manage social change and regulate the future development and behavior of a society.

the artificial controlling or changing of how a society develops

Political Science. the manipulation of social beliefs and behaviors by public or private entities through legislation, policy, and investment.

IM2

You're a joke. I'm blasting your ass and you think your factless lack of reality responses are oing something. CRT is not taught anywhere K-12. And you apparently don't know what social engineering is.
Apparently, you don't know what social engineering is

IM2

Last edited:
So then she wasn't teaching CRT. If she was incorporating it, this means it wasn't a part of her teaching. But CRT is not what white fragility defines it as.

If it's incorporated in the lesson, it is taught.

Poor little commie, don't you know semantics is the last bastion of a LOSER! So take your word games and shove'em up your commie ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back