I have a few questions for the president supporters.

I love the right wing that crawled out of the sewer when scum bag got elected. Now they want everyone except white people to live in this country, I call them the hate party and they come on with a book of hatred for all things , Now it is OK to be ugly puke because the hate party is in office, These slimy people came out and they're really telling us how all the things they hate have to be outlawed. They have taken good and turned it to bad , Fuck the poor. fuck our government , fuck education, fuck the environment. This hate group hates everything. They deserve scum bag, he is exactly who these people are with all the hate and ugliness that comes with scum bag.

I love the right wing that crawled out of the sewer when scum bag got elected. Now they want everyone except white people to live in this country, I call them the hate party and they come on with a book of hatred for all things , Now it is OK to be ugly puke because the hate party is in office, These slimy people came out and they're really telling us how all the things they hate have to be outlawed. They have taken good and turned it to bad , Fuck the poor. fuck our government , fuck education, fuck the environment. This hate group hates everything. They deserve scum bag, he is exactly who these people are with all the hate and ugliness that comes with scum bag.
Hate Trump! Hate Trump! Hate Trump! Hate Trump! Hate Trump! Hate Trump! Hate Trump!

Well one thing for sure your education has been wasted! You wrote " Now they want everyone except white people to live in this country,"
That really shows how truly confused people like you really are! So you are saying ONLY NON-WHITE people should live in America? Is that right? Wow!
Very very revealing of your convoluted thinking.

Well one thing for sure your education has been wasted! You wrote " Now they want everyone except white people to live in this country,"
That really shows how truly confused people like you really are! So you are saying ONLY NON-WHITE people should live in America? Is that right? Wow!

No he isn't really confused. Just talking about himself...

Leftist projection of the day, move along...

Whoopy ding. Why would anyone care what someone from the hate party thinks.

No he isn't really confused. Just talking about himself...

Leftist projection of the day, move along...
You sound like a Norman

Hate Trump! Hate Trump! Hate Trump! Hate Trump! Hate Trump! Hate Trump! Hate Trump!
Yup like I said, crawled out of the sewer

Whoopy ding. Why would anyone care what someone from the hate party thinks.

------------------------
Well it's not what I think but what YOU confusingly wrote.
You wrote these words: "Now they want everyone except white people to live in this country"
Now does this mean you want ONLY white people to live in the USA ?
Do you comprehend that you calling everyone racists, hateful, etc. WANT ONLY WHITE people to live in USA? THAT's EXACTLY what a nazi White Supremacist would say! ARE YOU ONE???

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

I doubt you'll get too many straight answers from a Trump supporter. Many are just a little too embarassed to answer. Many won't even admit they voted for Trump.

I think many thought that others would be able to control him once in office, or that he would suddenly change and "act" Presidential. As Michelle Obama stated, the Presidency doesn't change who you are, it REVEALS who you are. That statement could not be proven more true with Trump sitting in the Oval office.

What you're seeing on this board today is the last of a dying breed of Trump supporters, whom don't give a rats ass what he says, tweets or does. These people could care less if Vladimir Putin moved his desk into the Oval office. They're not Patriots of this country. They are infatuated with his stardom, and don't have a clue they have been taken in by a T.V. Reality star conman. These are the voters that thought they could turn Trump into what they wanted him to be.

rewere.png

The Dunning-Kruger Effect:

Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because of ignorance — basically they are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the worst it’s ever been, they simply take his word for it.The seemingly obvious solution would be to try to reach those people through political ads, expert opinions, and logical arguments that educate with facts. Except none of those things seem to be swaying any Trump supporters from his side, despite great efforts to deliver this information to them directly.The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed; it’s that they are completely unaware that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden.Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them from realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning puts it in an op-ed for Politico, “The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities needed to recognize that one is not good at that task — and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially, they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb. And if one is under the illusion that they have sufficient or even superior knowledge, then they have no reason to defer to anyone else’s judgment. This helps explain why even nonpartisan experts — like military generals and Independent former Mayor of New York/billionaire CEO Michael Bloomberg — as well as some respected Republican politicians, don’t seem to be able to say anything that can change the minds of loyal Trump followers. Out of immense frustration, some of us may feel the urge to shake a Trump supporter and say, “Hey! Don’t you realize that he’s an idiot?!” No. They don’t. That may be hard to fathom, but that’s the nature of the Dunning-Kruger effect — one’s ignorance is completely invisible to them.
Neuroscientist Reveals What’s Wrong with Trump Supporters’ Brains

Why do they feel they have superior political intelligence? Because they have lived in a right wing media bubble for the last 20 years, getting 3 or moye daily hours of right wing hyperbole, have truths, all out lies, misconceptions and have been filled with enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. The only watch right wing news, they only read right wing websites, and they only listen to right wing talk show hosts.
57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

An article everyone should spend the next 20 minutes actually reading.

Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Then another article:
It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump’ signals to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Rudi Guiliani, Jeff Sessions, Michael Flynn, Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

Now the blowback. Coming this November to a Republican seat near you. Go this link on this board to see the results of all these special elections over the last year, comparison to 2016 with links and pictures.

Blue wave coming this November 2018

Last edited:
Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

I doubt you'll get too many straight answers from a Trump supporter. Many are just a little too embarassed to answer. Many won't even admit they voted for Trump.

I think many thought that others would be able to control him once in office, or that he would suddenly change and "act" Presidential. As Michelle Obama stated, the Presidency doesn't change who you are, it REVEALS who you are. That statement could not be proven more true with Trump sitting in the Oval office.

What you're seeing on this board today is the last of a dying breed of Trump supporters, whom don't give a rats ass what he says, tweets or does. These people could care less if Vladimir Putin moved his desk into the Oval office. They're not Patriots of this country. They are infatuated with his stardom, and don't have a clue they have been taken in by a T.V. Reality star conman. These are the voters that thought they could turn Trump into what they wanted him to be.

rewere.png

Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because of ignorance — basically they are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the worst it’s ever been, they simply take his word for it.The seemingly obvious solution would be to try to reach those people through political ads, expert opinions, and logical arguments that educate with facts. Except none of those things seem to be swaying any Trump supporters from his side, despite great efforts to deliver this information to them directly.The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed; it’s that they are completely unaware that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden.Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them from realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning puts it in an op-ed for Politico, “The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities needed to recognize that one is not good at that task — and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially, they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb. And if one is under the illusion that they have sufficient or even superior knowledge, then they have no reason to defer to anyone else’s judgment. This helps explain why even nonpartisan experts — like military generals and Independent former Mayor of New York/billionaire CEO Michael Bloomberg — as well as some respected Republican politicians, don’t seem to be able to say anything that can change the minds of loyal Trump followers. Out of immense frustration, some of us may feel the urge to shake a Trump supporter and say, “Hey! Don’t you realize that he’s an idiot?!” No. They don’t. That may be hard to fathom, but that’s the nature of the Dunning-Kruger effect — one’s ignorance is completely invisible to them.

Why do they feel they have superior political intelligence? Because they have lived in a right wing media bubble for the last 20 years, getting 3 or moye daily hours of right wing hyperbole, have truths, all out lies, misconceptions and have been filled with enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. The only watch right wing news, they only read right wing websites, and they only listen to right wing talk show hosts.

Then another article:
It is not entirely true that Trump engineered a “hostile takeover” of the GOP, provided that the party is defined more broadly than elected officials and party insiders. As Conor Friedersdorf wrote last year in the Atlantic: “the elements of the party that sent pro-Trump’ signals to primary voters—Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Rudi Guiliani, Jeff Sessions, Michael Flynn, Rick Scott, Jan Brewer, Joe Arpaio, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Breitbart.com, The Drudge Report, The New York Post, are simply more powerful, relative to National Review, Mitt Romney, John McCain, and other ‘Trump is unacceptable’ forces, than previously thought.”
The GOP That Failed

Now the blowback. Coming this November to a Republican seat near you. Go this link on this board to see the results of all these special elections over the last year, comparison to 2016 with links and pictures.

Damn...U mean I've been duped... Here I was all excited about all the changes I've seen over the last year and a half and the whole dang time it's just his 'stardom' that has been bedazzling me... I'm mean are U sure?
- placing certain countries on a temporary no fly list
- nominating a conservative justice to the SCOTUS
- re-upping funding for our military (albeit signing a horribly bloated budget bill)
- bitching to NATO about paying their dues
- nixing the Paris Accord
- approving the two pipelines
- blowing up ridiculously one sided trade deals
- tackling illegal immigration at the borders with Nat Guard and much more....
O why bother going on & on as I'm apt to do here... all is for naught... this whole time it was just the celebrity induced trance I was in. I have to say your news is down right crushing!

rewere.png

Then another article:
The GOP That Failed

Damn...U mean I've been duped... Here I was all excited about all the changes I've seen over the last year and a half and the whole dang time it's just his 'stardom' that has been bedazzling me... I'm mean are U sure?
- re-upping funding for our military (albeit signing a horribly bloated budget bill)
O why bother going on & on as I'm apt to do here... all is for naught... this whole time it was just the celebrity induced trance I was in. I have to say your news is down right crushing!

You see that's where you have been conned.
1. It is a temporary ban on certain countries that didn't do business with Trump. Saudi Arabia--where the 9/11 attackers came from are not banned from entering this country, and several other countries where terrorists actually come from.
President Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his sprawling business empire - NY Daily News

2. You didn't get a conservative SCOTUS. You got Niel Gorsuch who stated during the confrimation hearing that Roe v Wade is precedent in the constitution. Meaning set in stone to you. It might also interest you to know that Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton voted for Niel Gorsuch back in 2006 as a G.W. Bush appointee to the 10th Distrct court of appeals, at time when they owned the Senate and could have easily rejected him. The only reason democrats tried to block him is because they were pissed off that Republicans didn't give Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland and up or down vote, and then decided to campaign on the SCOTUS. These are the Democrats that confirmed Gorsuch in 2006
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

th

3. Yes Trump has started a trade war with allies. A Trade war has never created a single job in this country, but they're well known for job loss's. The offended country will always return tariff's on American goods, driving the cost up to American consumers. American consumers will cut back on spending then the job loss's roll through the economy in all sectors.
GettyImages-615297946-E.jpeg

The Great Depression Lesson About ‘Trade Wars’

unnamed

4. Immigration. There was no need to send the National Guard down to the border, illegal crossings have dropped to a 40 year low.
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low

As far as Trump's WALL you might want to think about the 240 tunnels they have found in the San Diego region alone, and they know there's more they haven't found.
th

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

Now what you clearly haven't been paying any attention to is this Russian investigation, that Mueller has accumulated 19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and another 90 Federal Grand Jury criminal charges that are certain to produce more. To read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS videos and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go to this link on this board and scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

After you get through that a good book to read which will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will begin in January 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. At that point no one is going to be able to protect Trump, and the impeachment proceedings will begin.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me
Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

Nothing like admitting guilt in those statements :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

rewere.png

Then another article:
The GOP That Failed

1. It is a temporary ban on certain countries that didn't do business with Trump. Saudi Arabia--where the 9/11 attackers came from are not banned from entering this country, and several other countries where terrorists actually come from.
President Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his sprawling business empire - NY Daily News

2. You didn't get a conservative SCOTUS. You got Niel Gorsuch who stated during the confrimation hearing that Roe v Wade is precedent in the constitution. Meaning set in stone to you. It might also interest you to know that Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton voted for Niel Gorsuch back in 2006 as a G.W. Bush appointee to the 10th Distrct court of appeals, at time when they owned the Senate and could have easily rejected him. The only reason democrats tried to block him is because they were pissed off that Republicans didn't give Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland and up or down vote, and then decided to campaign on the SCOTUS. These are the Democrats that confirmed Gorsuch in 2006

th

3. Yes Trump has started a trade war with allies. A Trade war has never created a single job in this country, but they're well known for job loss's. The offended country will always return tariff's on American goods, driving the cost up to American consumers. American consumers will cut back on spending then the job loss's roll through the economy in all sectors.

unnamed

4. Immigration. There was no need to send the National Guard down to the border, illegal crossings have dropped to a 40 year low.

As far as Trump's WALL you might want to think about the 240 tunnels they have found in the San Diego region alone, and they know there's more they haven't found.
th

Now what you clearly haven't been paying any attention to is this Russian investigation, that Mueller has accumulated 19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and another 90 Federal Grand Jury criminal charges that are certain to produce more. To read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS videos and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

After you get through that a good book to read which will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will begin in January 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. At that point no one is going to be able to protect Trump, and the impeachment proceedings will begin.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Republicans warn Trump could be impeached if Democrats win the midterm elections

Man alive... your a dedicated progressive, I'll give you that. Look, I don't really need (though it's a nice gesture) for you to 'interpret' through your jaded lens of ideology what, why or how definitive actions taken are not how I perceive them... lol. I'm tickled silly over ea. facet of the above... ya know why... cus I interpret them differently from you based upon my value system and ideology... Thanks anyway for trying

rewere.png

Then another article:
The GOP That Failed

th

unnamed

th

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Most people on this forum recognize a TROLL paid for by a Soros funded progressive/democratic party with the sole purpose to destroy America who most likely spends entire day getting paid to present a view like the above.
"There is no such thing as an intelligent troll, sir. That's a contradiction, an oxymoron, an impossibility."
How to Identify and Defeat an Internet Troll

rewere.png

Then another article:
The GOP That Failed

th

unnamed

th

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Most people on this forum recognize a TROLL paid for by a Soros funded progressive/democratic party with the sole purpose to destroy America who most likely spends entire day getting paid to present a view like the above.
"There is no such thing as an intelligent troll, sir. That's a contradiction, an oxymoron, an impossibility."

I don't know where you people got the idea of "Paid" trolls. You always come up with it, when you're getting your dumb ass's kicked in a debate, from people who know a hell of a lot more than you do. If you would have looked beyond the tip of your nose you'll note that I have been on this political board since 2008 and have over 17K posts to prove it.

In fact, I can also prove on this board that I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, and then switched my party status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

There were paid trolls during the 2016 election cycle but they came from St. Petersburg Russia and they inudated adds all over Facebook, Twitter, Google & Youtube. For pictures of some of those adds on Facebook, you can go to this link and you'll probably recognize several of them.
pictures of russian ads on facebook - Google Search

James Clapper states if not for Vladimir Putin, Trump would not be President today.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

Ignorance & Denial is NOT going to save Trump. He is up to his eyeballs in this and it's only going to get worse.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Go to this link on this board and scroll down to post # 56

Last edited:

rewere.png

Then another article:
The GOP That Failed

th

unnamed

th

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Man alive... your a dedicated progressive, I'll give you that. Look, I don't really need (though it's a nice gesture) for you to 'interpret' through your jaded lens of ideology what, why or how definitive actions taken are not how I perceive them... lol. I'm tickled silly over ea. facet of the above... ya know why... cus I interpret them differently from you based upon my value system and ideology... Thanks anyway for trying
Thanks a lot for supporting exactly what I want supported , that your values are built on hatred . Your correct that is definitely my point , this makes you and your hate group being this countries biggest threat by far.

rewere.png

Then another article:
The GOP That Failed

th

unnamed

th

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Just a slight mental problem.

rewere.png

Then another article:
The GOP That Failed

th

unnamed

th

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

I don't know where you people got the idea of "Paid" trolls. You always come up with it, when you're getting your dumb ass's kicked in a debate, from people who know a hell of a lot more than you do. If you would have looked beyond the tip of your nose you'll note that I have been on this political board since 2008 and have over 17K posts to prove it.

In fact, I can also prove on this board that I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, and then switched my party status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

There were paid trolls during the 2016 election cycle but they came from St. Petersburg Russia and they inudated adds all over Facebook, Twitter, Google & Youtube. For pictures of some of those adds on Facebook, you can go to this link and you'll probably recognize several of them.
pictures of russian ads on facebook - Google Search

James Clapper states if not for Vladimir Putin, Trump would not be President today.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

Ignorance & Denial is NOT going to save Trump. He is up to his eyeballs in this and it's only going to get worse.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Go to this link on this board and scroll down to post # 56

YOU QUOTE James Clapper's book? Wow just goes to show how ignorant you are!
Even in a city with a notoriously fluid notion of truth, Clapper’s false testimony was a standout.
Clapper appeared before the Senate to discuss surveillance programs in the midst of a controversy over warrantless surveillance of the American public.
He was asked directly, “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions, or hundreds of millions of Americans?”
There was no ambiguity or confusion and Clapper responded, “No, sir. … Not wittingly.” That was a lie and Clapper knew it when he said it.
Later, Clapper said that his testimony was “the least untruthful” statement he could make.

That would still make it a lie of course but Clapper is a made guy. While feigned shock and disgust, most Democratic leaders notably did not call for his prosecution. Soon Clapper was back testifying and former president Obama even put Clapper on a federal panel to review the very programs that he lied about in Congress.
James Clapper's perjury, and why DC made men don't get charged for lying to Congress

WOW talk about Clinton and his "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."

As far as Trump's business dealings BEFORE his presidency evidently you are not to sharp in that projects like that just don't get turned on and off like a faucet!
See Trump unlike prior presidents except for Eisenhower hadn't any political experiences...thank goodness!...and he didn't know what was going to happen
before the election. So ignorant people just can't comprehend the complexities of what Trump's businesses involve.
But of course without any inkling of how a business operates you can't relate it appears.

I don't care as long as he keeps improving America. After Obama, there is nothing which could cause us to crash lower. We hit rock bottom under that goober, its only up from there

-Geaux

I don't care as long as he keeps improving America. After Obama, there is nothing which could cause us to crash lower. We hit rock bottom under that goober, its only up from there

-Geaux
I love it when they make it easy showing their hatred carried on their sleeve

Forum List

Back