I have a few questions for the president supporters.

The US is where the minority has a say more than the majority....the result is a lying clown as a president.
The results are exactly why the founding fathers instituted the Electoral College. I don't want California and NY deciding our President every election. Maybe Democrats should think about nominating a better candidate who tries to find common ground with middle America instead of insulting them.

The electoral college guarantees diversity and fair representation of the people, not some of the people all of the people. Large states like CA and NY get more electoral votes they have nothing to bitch about, except that Trump whooped their ass.

Why bother trying to reason with the subhuman abominations known as Trump supporters (that are mostly old and dying, by the way)? Just let them rage, rage, rage into their early graves. Make fun of them. That's all they deserve.

^^^ I love this keep telling us who you really are libs keeping telling the world what you really think, come out of the closet. :eusa_clap:

Well, I didn't used to think this way until I started trying to communicate with Trump supporters, and ... well, that's the impression y'all give. Sorry.

Right, lets examine the labels you just used to describe over 60 million Americans who voted for Trump...subhuman, abominations, old, dying, mock them, die early, they deserve it yeah irrational people like you should be in charge. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh God no. I wouldn't vote for me. I would vote for a philosopher king (or queen). I am not that. I'm someone who has a pretty good imagination, and above average intelligence, though nothing amazing. I know exactly what I am. Great leadership skills are not my thing.

Of course, I never claimed that I would make a good president. That is you, for some reason disputing my ability to lead despite my having never claimed to be capable of great leadership in the first place.

All that aside, I tend to just troll on here because no one on the right or left are willing to have a real conversation anyway, and the right is much more prevalent on here than the left, so y'all get more flak from me in my quest to entertain myself during the slow hours. That's just how it goes.

Look the occasional insult is fine, but when I see someone string half a dozen insults together in an eruption of intolerance and venom I have to wonder if the poster is all there mentally.

Got a pretty funny reaction from you though, didn't it?

^^^ I love this keep telling us who you really are libs keeping telling the world what you really think, come out of the closet. :eusa_clap:

Well, I didn't used to think this way until I started trying to communicate with Trump supporters, and ... well, that's the impression y'all give. Sorry.

Right, lets examine the labels you just used to describe over 60 million Americans who voted for Trump...subhuman, abominations, old, dying, mock them, die early, they deserve it yeah irrational people like you should be in charge. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh God no. I wouldn't vote for me. I would vote for a philosopher king (or queen). I am not that. I'm someone who has a pretty good imagination, and above average intelligence, though nothing amazing. I know exactly what I am. Great leadership skills are not my thing.

Of course, I never claimed that I would make a good president. That is you, for some reason disputing my ability to lead despite my having never claimed to be capable of great leadership in the first place.

All that aside, I tend to just troll on here because no one on the right or left are willing to have a real conversation anyway, and the right is much more prevalent on here than the left, so y'all get more flak from me in my quest to entertain myself during the slow hours. That's just how it goes.

Look the occasional insult is fine, but when I see someone string half a dozen insults together in an eruption of intolerance and venom I have to wonder if the poster is all there mentally.

You are a gift to conservatives and Trump supporters, keep talking my new friend. :eusa_dance:

You are a gift to conservatives and Trump supporters, keep talking my new friend. :eusa_dance:

Are Trump supporters capable of real friendship? I don't think they have a developed enough frontal lobe.

Are Trump supporters capable of real friendship? I don't think they have a developed enough frontal lobe.

Does the left even have room for a frontal lobe with that 4 inches of Neandertal skull bone?

Does the left even have room for a frontal lobe with that 4 inches of Neandertal skull bone?

You should march onto a college campus and start asking that question with a megaphone. Make sure you record. Would be hilarious.

I have a question for the right here, why can't you even try to answer the questions, maybe because the questions aren't part of your talking points. So your afraid to respond to these real simple questions, I just have to ask right across the board you all have shown contempt for me and anything that isn't white bread. Why even respond just to tell me you don't like me and simply call me names and spew a good amount of hatred. Since this is all you have , why would you think I would care about your hatred of me.
You didn't have to respond unless you just couldn't miss a opportunity to tell us what drives you, anyone does it look like anything other then just plain hatred that drives them. I guess you people have answered my question and it was pretty much what I was thinking all the time, but I really wanted to know if I was missing something that would explain support of this character. I wasn't.

Why bother trying to reason with the subhuman abominations known as Trump supporters (that are mostly old and dying, by the way)? Just let them rage, rage, rage into their early graves. Make fun of them. That's all they deserve.

Translation: I don't ever think. Clinton said they are deplorable so that's who I copied. Sorry...

No, I just started coming on here. Thanks to you guys, it didn't take long for me to realize that ALL OF THIS is basically just a proxy war fought by scared white people who are terrified that they are going to be replaced, or even worse, persecuted for being white.

That's what Trumpism boils down to. I'd feel sorry for y'all if your fear didn't turn you into savages.

Oh here we go it didn't take long for the "white people" crap to start. lol Scared? Do you realize how many guns we own? :auiqs.jpg:
So are you going to threaten our lives now, it fits.

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

I do not think it's ok to watch CNN all day. It can result in walls of confused text.
The people watching CNN all day are already brain dead, or mentally 5 years old, or both
How do you respond to the multiple studies that say your channel is the one that strays from the truth more then any other.

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

I do not think it's ok to watch CNN all day. It can result in walls of confused text.
The people watching CNN all day are already brain dead, or mentally 5 years old, or both
How do you respond to the multiple studies that say your channel is the one that strays from the truth more then any other.

Oh, that's an easy one. Ahem.

Those studies are just more fake news coming out of the "deep state".

See how easy it is to reject everything that doesn't come out of the mouth of their lord and savior, Donald Trump (or one of his many minions)?

I have a question for the right here, why can't you even try to answer the questions, maybe because the questions aren't part of your talking points. So your afraid to respond to these real simple questions, I just have to ask right across the board you all have shown contempt for me and anything that isn't white bread. Why even respond just to tell me you don't like me and simply call me names and spew a good amount of hatred. Since this is all you have , why would you think I would care about your hatred of me.
You didn't have to respond unless you just couldn't miss a opportunity to tell us what drives you, anyone does it look like anything other then just plain hatred that drives them. I guess you people have answered my question and it was pretty much what I was thinking all the time, but I really wanted to know if I was missing something that would explain support of this character. I wasn't.

Again the irony of the far left religious nuts is amazing!

Then we know that far left is irony impaired!

What they support in their own religious cult, they will not support outside their religion.

And yet:

What happened to the rise of MSNBC? After showing historic growth--and a few months in 2017 when Rachel Maddow took the title of most-watched host in all of cable news, beating Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity--the just-released results of the May ratings period look very familiar: Fox News won--everything.

In ratings data released Wednesday by Nielsen Media Research, FNC extended its run of consecutive months at number one to a staggering 197, while building hitting another impressive milestone: Fox News Channel has now beaten every other network in basic cable for 23 months straight, based on total day ratings, with an average total day audience in May of 1.4 million viewers.

In prime time, Fox News destroyed its competition, with an average total audience of 2.381 million viewers, compared to MSNBC's 1.384 million and CNN's 835,000. Among viewers 25-54, the group most coveted by advertisers, FNC shook off a challenge in recent months from MSNBC to claim a clear victory: 461,000 viewers, well ahead of MSNBC (329,000) and CNN (265,000).

Fox News had 10 of the top 15 shows in cable news, with Sean Hannity taking the title of highest-rated host in cable news. In fact, aside from ESPN and the NBA Playoffs on TNT, Hannityoutpaced every other show in basic cable. Hannity had an average total audience of 3.261 million, followed by MSNBC's The Rachel Maddow Show (2.627 million), and FNC's Tucker Carlson Tonight (2.617 million), The Ingraham Angle (2.617 million) and The Five (2.153 million).

That must be so galling for you.

The fake news comes from those denying that the alt right media are by far, far off the straight and narrow facts and truth.

Now the fake alt right media are releasing their own alt fact polls celebrating their lead, which has no fact at all to support it.

And yet:

What happened to the rise of MSNBC? After showing historic growth--and a few months in 2017 when Rachel Maddow took the title of most-watched host in all of cable news, beating Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity--the just-released results of the May ratings period look very familiar: Fox News won--everything.

In ratings data released Wednesday by Nielsen Media Research, FNC extended its run of consecutive months at number one to a staggering 197, while building hitting another impressive milestone: Fox News Channel has now beaten every other network in basic cable for 23 months straight, based on total day ratings, with an average total day audience in May of 1.4 million viewers.

In prime time, Fox News destroyed its competition, with an average total audience of 2.381 million viewers, compared to MSNBC's 1.384 million and CNN's 835,000. Among viewers 25-54, the group most coveted by advertisers, FNC shook off a challenge in recent months from MSNBC to claim a clear victory: 461,000 viewers, well ahead of MSNBC (329,000) and CNN (265,000).

Fox News had 10 of the top 15 shows in cable news, with Sean Hannity taking the title of highest-rated host in cable news. In fact, aside from ESPN and the NBA Playoffs on TNT, Hannityoutpaced every other show in basic cable. Hannity had an average total audience of 3.261 million, followed by MSNBC's The Rachel Maddow Show (2.627 million), and FNC's Tucker Carlson Tonight (2.617 million), The Ingraham Angle (2.617 million) and The Five (2.153 million).

That must be so galling for you.

Probably because, more than any other "News" channel, FOX isn't real news. It's entertainment/propaganda. They all are, but FOX is on another level.

Forum List

Back