I have a few questions for the president supporters.

What is nice is that after the convictions of the many who did cheat for Trump, so many more may be charged as accessories after the fact. Sweet!

Please show us who was convicted of "cheating" and exactly how they changed votes.

From Newsweek, Jan 2018:

Fox News—far above of The New York Times, CNN, and the BBC—is the most objective source, according to 24 percent Americans surveyed for the study. Although that percentage is low, the other outlets scored much lower. Fox News' rating is largely due to the network’s dominant position among Republicans (60 percent of whom say it is objective) and their near complete distrust of other sources.

This is from a survey of more than 19,000 American adults for a new Gallup/Knight Foundation study.

I wouldn't say that Newsweek or the Gallup/Knight foundation are fake alt right media.

From Newsweek, Jan 2018:

Fox News—far above of The New York Times, CNN, and the BBC—is the most objective source, according to 24 percent Americans surveyed for the study. Although that percentage is low, the other outlets scored much lower. Fox News' rating is largely due to the network’s dominant position among Republicans (60 percent of whom say it is objective) and their near complete distrust of other sources.

This is from a survey of more than 19,000 American adults for a new Gallup/Knight Foundation study.

I wouldn't say that Newsweek or the Gallup/Knight foundation are fake alt right media.

That has little to do with FOX's credibility and much to do with the perception of its viewership that it is credible. Even in the small excerpt you posted, that was made clear as day.

From Newsweek, Jan 2018:

That has little to do with FOX's credibility and much to do with the perception of its viewership that it is credible. Even in the small excerpt you posted, that was made clear as day.

Sure, John. Forget what the viewers say, what do they know.

1. Is Fox News registered as a news organization with the FCC?
    www.quora.com/Is-Fox-News-registered-as-a-news...
    Is Fox News registered as a news organization with ... FCC classifies Fox as Satire/Opinion/Entertainment due to the fact that Fox ... Is Fox News registered with ...

2. Is fox news registered as news, or entertainment ... - Yahoo ...
    answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=...
    Jan 02, 2013 · News Corp is listed as an Entertainment Company. They are referred to as a multinational mass media thing. Twentieth Century Fox use to make some good as well as pretty lousy movies. T

So Fox News is licensed under "entertainment",... Published: Oct 03, 2012 10 answers

Fox News: Journalism or Entertainment? | Yahoo... Published: Aug 23, 2007 25 answers

3. Fox News To Add ‘For Entertainment Purposes Only' Disclaimer

From Newsweek, Jan 2018:

Sure, John. Forget what the viewers say, what do they know.

People who watch FOX regularly know less than someone who watches no news at all. At least, I remember hearing that somewhere. Not entirely surprising, if so.

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

I do not think it's ok to watch CNN all day. It can result in walls of confused text.
The people watching CNN all day are already brain dead, or mentally 5 years old, or both
How do you respond to the multiple studies that say your channel is the one that strays from the truth more then any other.

You mean the studies that you hear about on CNN, the comedy network that had PROOF that Trump had no chance to beat Hillary...…………..You mean those studies and fake polls

There is your response doofus.

More people watch the cartoon network then watch CNN, and the cartoon network has a higher mental age of people watching, how do you respond to that?

Idiot

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.
I could not understand nor read you post since I don't read the TROLL language or speak it or understand it. Sorry that they don't have a rating that I could give it.

Look the occasional insult is fine, but when I see someone string half a dozen insults together in an eruption of intolerance and venom I have to wonder if the poster is all there mentally.

Got a pretty funny reaction from you though, didn't it?

You are a gift to conservatives and Trump supporters, keep talking my new friend. :eusa_dance:

Are Trump supporters capable of real friendship? I don't think they have a developed enough frontal lobe.

Does the left even have room for a frontal lobe with that 4 inches of Neandertal skull bone?

You should march onto a college campus and start asking that question with a megaphone. Make sure you record. Would be hilarious.

The libs would cry and run home to their momma's with hurt feelings, no the lib professors not the students.

Got a pretty funny reaction from you though, didn't it?

You are a gift to conservatives and Trump supporters, keep talking my new friend. :eusa_dance:

Are Trump supporters capable of real friendship? I don't think they have a developed enough frontal lobe.

Does the left even have room for a frontal lobe with that 4 inches of Neandertal skull bone?

You should march onto a college campus and start asking that question with a megaphone. Make sure you record. Would be hilarious.

The libs would cry and run home to their momma's with hurt feelings, no the lib professors not the students.

Do it, then.

^^^ I love this keep telling us who you really are libs keeping telling the world what you really think, come out of the closet. :eusa_clap:

Well, I didn't used to think this way until I started trying to communicate with Trump supporters, and ... well, that's the impression y'all give. Sorry.

Translation: I don't ever think. Clinton said they are deplorable so that's who I copied. Sorry...

No, I just started coming on here. Thanks to you guys, it didn't take long for me to realize that ALL OF THIS is basically just a proxy war fought by scared white people who are terrified that they are going to be replaced, or even worse, persecuted for being white.

That's what Trumpism boils down to. I'd feel sorry for y'all if your fear didn't turn you into savages.

Oh here we go it didn't take long for the "white people" crap to start. lol Scared? Do you realize how many guns we own? :auiqs.jpg:
So are you going to threaten our lives now, it fits.

Oh God the irony meter is off the scale, you said, "scared white people" here have a Benny Hill pat on the head lib. :auiqs.jpg:

No one is the littlest bit afraid of the far right or the alt right.

They ran away at Charlottesville. They always will run.

The feebies have a new plan if a Bundyville incident ever happens again: heavens help any far right or alt right gunmen.

I didn't vote for Trump because I felt he was going to be just another big government Liberal.

He is a big government Liberal but given that he has done a very good job.

I like that he understands how destructive to this country those Illegals and Muslims are.

I like that he has made substantial reductions in regulations.

The tax cuts were rinky dink but a step in the right direction. Much better than Crooked Hillary' idea to raise taxes.

He understands that he was elected President of Pittsburgh and not Paris.

He knows how to put American interest first and that is a good thing.

I like that everyday he pisses off the pinky pussy hat Moon Bats.

He is making the country more prosperous and stronger.

The Moon Bats hate him because that shows what idiots they were to elect that Obama failure who increased poverty, decreased family income, ran up the debt, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth.

I didn't vote for Trump because I felt he was going to be just another big government Liberal.

I like that he understands how destructive to this country those Illegals and Muslims are.

The tax cuts were rinky dink but a step in the right direction. Much better than Crooked Hillary' idea to raise taxes.

The Moon Bats hate him because that shows what idiots they were to elect that Obama failure who increased poverty, decreased family income, ran up the debt, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth.

Are you auditioning for a spot on Hannity? Lol.

Are you auditioning for a spot on Hannity? Lol.

Are you looking for a spot on Rachael Maddow?

Forum List

Back