I have been tested/I have received the Covid 19 Vaccine

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I got my results back on my Covid 19 test and failed. You REALLY, REALLY want to fail this test. I tested negative. This set me up to be one of the first Vet in the VA to receive the Covid 19 Vaccine later this month. If you are looking for a Guinni Pig, here I am. The option to get the vaccine and ride out any and all problems with it versus catching the Virus and die, you do the math. When I got my one time shot for Pneumonia, I had a reaction to that. But the same thing, get it,ride out the side effects or get Pneumonia and die.

So, those that have been tested, let us know in here. On the same token, those that receive the Vaccination, let's hear about that as well in here.

I got my results back on my Covid 19 test and failed. You REALLY, REALLY want to fail this test. I tested negative. This set me up to be one of the first Vet in the VA to receive the Covid 19 Vaccine later this month. If you are looking for a Guinni Pig, here I am. The option to get the vaccine and ride out any and all problems with it versus catching the Virus and die, you do the math. When I got my one time shot for Pneumonia, I had a reaction to that. But the same thing, get it,ride out the side effects or get Pneumonia and die.

So, those that have been tested, let us know in here. On the same token, those that receive the Vaccination, let's hear about that as well in here.

I get tested twice a week and a up-the-nose test once a month. So far...so good.

I get tested twice a week and a up-the-nose test once a month. So far...so good.
Are you in healthcare, Candy?

I help run a major medical center. I would never call myself a medical professional.

I help run a major medical center. I would never call myself a medical professional.
Cool. Congrats on the tests. Be careful out there.

Your title says you received the Covid vaccine. Do you mean you are on the short list to receive it? I didn't think anyone in the US has received it.

I got my results back on my Covid 19 test and failed. You REALLY, REALLY want to fail this test. I tested negative.

I have never been tested for the virus yet. However, I'm not sure if you "really really" want to be negative.

I'd rather have a case of the Coronavirus, rather than find out my symptoms were due to emphysema or tuberculosis,IMHO.

• Banned

Your title says you received the Covid vaccine. Do you mean you are on the short list to receive it? I didn't think anyone in the US has received it.

The title is so that those that receive it can keep us up to date on what is going on when they get it. People like Candy will be the first to get it. I will be a couple of days behind him. So I think you can follow us on what the side effects are (if any) and see who is telling the truth and who is just blowing smoke. But neither of us will receive it before near the end of the month.

So, no I haven't received it yet but I just opened an area so we can discuss it as it happens.

• Banned
Doctor has been bugging me for years to get a flu shot.
I've never had the flu and didn't want to jinx myself by getting the shot.
On my last visit recently, the doctor wanted me to get a pneumonia shot.
Been thinking lately about getting them, but doubt I will. ... :cool:

As you age, you may have to change your tune. I was the same as you are now. But now I get the Flu Shot yearly (early) and haven't had the flu for years. I used to get the flu and just shrug it off. But as I got older, the flu got more serious. The Pneumonia shot is a one time shot. Let's say you DID get covid. One of the symptoms of Covid is often times Pneumonia. Hint, Hint.

I got my results back on my Covid 19 test and failed. You REALLY, REALLY want to fail this test. I tested negative.

I have never been tested for the virus yet. However, I'm not sure if you "really really" want to be negative.

I'd rather have a case of the Coronavirus, rather than find out my symptoms were due to emphysema or tuberculosis,IMHO.

Not to worry, contacting Covid and you have an underlying Emphysema or TB, you probably won't make it so you won't have to worry about it.

Not to worry, contacting Covid and you have an underlying Emphysema or TB, you probably won't make it so you won't have to worry about it.

Of course having 2 or 3 diagnosis is worse than only having one.

But if I had a cough of something, and the docs gave me a workup, I'd rather be positive for Corona than have TB or emphysema.

Of course having 2 or 3 diagnosis is worse than only having one.

But if I had a cough of something, and the docs gave me a workup, I'd rather be positive for Corona than have TB or emphysema.

The last time I went in for a Diagnosis, I didn't see the box where I got to choose what I get to have. You must have a better health care plan than I do.

I've been tested... I've had Covid. I lived.

I've been tested... I've had Covid. I lived.

ARe you sure? Are you sure you aren't just a pigmentation of my imagination :muahaha:

I tested positive for it a month ago, but never developed symptoms. Getting an antibody test Thursday.

You do have a good point there , however. The friend of mine who croaked with the covids has emphysema, Stage 4 liver cancer as well as Sugar Diabetes, and it killed him in pretty quick order. But he was also in a nursing home, and those places are hot spots for the Chinese Kung Flu.

Mike surely you are not going to do what brainwashed sheep the op and white are going to do and take the vaccine?:cuckoo: Dude you won’t be around walking this planet too many more years if you do.them I know are too stupid to understand this but I thought you at least knew better my man?

I tested positive.

Negative for coronavirus though.
I’m sure you already realize same as me even if you had tested positive,you would be normal again in a couple of days just shelving was the fact as we both know,it’s no more dangerous than the common cold. :up:

Wow you are even more stupid than I ever imagined you to believe the fact you would listen to one of USMBs most biggest resident trolls candyass who has never been able to open his mouth without lying and is laughed at by at least half the board for doing so. :thup: :lmao: You are even more dense that you don’t know his only job he has is working for Langley posting lies for them night and day 24/
Would not be the first time I was lied to by somebody from Langley if you are correct. She? can be a little out there sometimes, for management people, but doubt any association with Langley. They are a heck of a lot smoother and easy to believe face to face without batting an eye.

My real name is Donatella Nobody.

Forum List

Back