I have experiences leading me to believe there is a God

So who created God? And who created the first creator when then wouldn't have been a creator to create this creator?

You are disingenuous. You ask questions that cannot possibly be answered by anyone. The fact is, we exist. Is it really easier to believe that everything came from nothing than to believe we have a creator? There is a plethora of evidence of a creator and ZERO evidence that things come from nothing.

And how would you know if I'm being honest or not?

Oh, right, so I ask questions that can't be answered by anyone, and yet the religious will just make up the answers to such questions when it suits them. Funny that. I'm not being honest, and yet religion is full of that.

Yes, we exist.

Your response is to say what it is easier to believe. Come on, it's easier to believe airplanes fly through magic, rather than the reality of how they fly. Doesn't make it so.

So, I take it you won't answer my question. Chalk off another religious person who refuses to answer my question.

So who created God? And who created the first creator when then wouldn't have been a creator to create this creator?

You are disingenuous. You ask questions that cannot possibly be answered by anyone. The fact is, we exist. Is it really easier to believe that everything came from nothing than to believe we have a creator? There is a plethora of evidence of a creator and ZERO evidence that things come from nothing.
I do not believe in a god or gods. Neither do I believe the universe came from nothing. What seems correct to me is that the universe always existed; it had no beginning and will have no end.

But if you brainwash your kid from a very young age he will pray 7 times a day. More and more people are not brainwashing their kids so belief isn't a given anymore.

Any objective look into the evidence of a creator yield overwhelming evidence of said creator. Atheists just don't want to look at the science.

Not at all. Because science would ask "who created the creator?"

Science can only measure what is within our physical universe. Our creator is beyond this universe. But, if you want to believe everything came from nothing then good for you. By the way, I've got a good deal on a bridge for you.

Okay, science can only measure what's in the physical universe. But then you've just told be I'm not being honest for asking a question which you say no one can answer, because it's beyond our understanding. And you've just then TOLD ME, with 100% certainty, that something beyond our understanding is true.

So, why can't you answer my question if you can go around telling me there is a God?

God isn't provable.

Correct, but there is a preponderance of evidence for a creator. Feel free to enlighten us as to how life and how the universe was created if not by a creator. I won't hold my breath waiting.

What evidence is there that there is a creator. Give me one piece of evidence that there is a creator. Anything.

God isn't provable.

Correct, but there is a preponderance of evidence for a creator. Feel free to enlighten us as to how life and how the universe was created if not by a creator. I won't hold my breath waiting.
There is just as much evidence FOR as AGAINST the existence of a supreme being. I don't know how any rational intelligent person can begin to presume their region IS the word of god.

Because science isn't pretending to believe in an invisible superbeing that lives in another dimension that no one has ever seen?[/QUOTE]

The science points to a creator. Feel free to show us how everything came from nothing.

Actually your logic isn't good.

The universe might have had a beginning, and it might have come out of the stuff from a previous universe. Imagine the universe is an inner tube from a bike, and someone is squeezing one part of the inner tube so there's only the smallest gap through which only one atom can pass at a time.

Then imagine that someone set off an explosion inside the inner tube forcing all the material to move in one (or possibly both direction). And, like air going over the wing of an aircraft, the atoms below the wing and the atoms above the wing will rejoin each other at the same place. Now, they all move, they all end up hitting the small hole at the same time, they all squeeze down to the smallest possible, and then they all explode at the same time and go around the inner tube again until, billions of years later, they meet again at the same small gap. And it just keeps happening and happening and happening.

My logic isn't good? LOL. The vast majority of the scientific community posits that the universe had a beginning. The concept of a creator is crazy but your theory is far more likely, right? LOL again. Thanks for the laugh.

God isn't provable.

What evidence is there that there is a creator. Give me one piece of evidence that there is a creator. Anything.

The universe. Your existence.
Nope, nice try. Who made god? A god GOD? An ulta GOD? And who made him/her? Umm, what difference does it make?

God isn't provable.

The universe. Your existence.

That doesn't prove there is a creator. That doesn't even prove the universe exists.

For example, we could be a computer program made by the equivalent of a spotty kid on his new computer. We may only exist as binary numbers or whatever the equivalent would be used.

What you've done is take a pack of cards with 100 billion trillion cards in it, and taken one card, and without looking at it decided that this card is the Ace of Spades. But you don't know.

So, I ask again, provide me one piece of evidence that there is a creator.

Actually your logic isn't good.

The universe might have had a beginning, and it might have come out of the stuff from a previous universe. Imagine the universe is an inner tube from a bike, and someone is squeezing one part of the inner tube so there's only the smallest gap through which only one atom can pass at a time.

Then imagine that someone set off an explosion inside the inner tube forcing all the material to move in one (or possibly both direction). And, like air going over the wing of an aircraft, the atoms below the wing and the atoms above the wing will rejoin each other at the same place. Now, they all move, they all end up hitting the small hole at the same time, they all squeeze down to the smallest possible, and then they all explode at the same time and go around the inner tube again until, billions of years later, they meet again at the same small gap. And it just keeps happening and happening and happening.

My logic isn't good? LOL. The vast majority of the scientific community posits that the universe had a beginning. The concept of a creator is crazy but your theory is far more likely, right? LOL again. Thanks for the laugh.

You didn't read what I wrote, did you? Try reading what I wrote and see that I stated there is a beginning, the beginning is the point when everything meets at the gap and explodes.

However, what I have suggested is one possibility about of an infinite number of possibilities.

There is just as much evidence FOR as AGAINST the existence of a supreme being. I don't know how any rational intelligent person can begin to presume their region IS the word of god.

Not really. Feel free to present it.

Ever seen some one die? Particularity a child. God kills innocent children all the freaking time. Suffer the little children my sweet bippy.

So, I ask again, provide me one piece of evidence that there is a creator.

Our universe has been designed for one purpose - us. The expansion rate of the universe, gravitational rate, etc. and many other factors are set just so and, if any of them were changed by an iota, we couldn't exist. I shared a video above that makes a scientific argument for the existence of a creator. He explains is far better than I.

You are deluded, I can't take you out of that. But, I still fear God, buddy, I still pray. I am as neurotic as they come. And god? I don't know, and NEITHER do YOU.

Forum List

Back