I have had it up to here with black people and excuses.....

Funny how ones that call others Racists are Racists themselves....

Nope, just racist cowards like you and your mirror-image counterparts. I hope you are all unhappy together; you really deserve it.

Now, about the OP...
Cowards like ***** like you that have no balls, and troll, spam message boards for a living.

Must suck to be a worthless piece of shit that has nothing to do all day long but spam...

Go look in the mirror and see what a real racist looks like , ignorant cocksucker, that's why you can't find a REAL job too fucking stupid.

Here's something you deserve:fu:.

What if the schools around you dont have good education? jobs? or skills being taught? Because thats part of the equation.

Or are we dealing in another reality where there are good schools and jobs but blacks just dont want them?

What if you quit making excuses when someone fails in life?

So we arent considering reality? All schools are the same? Inner City Jobs are plentiful?
Friend, I have always supported you and will continue to do so....but we're gonna part ways here......Inner city issues have been around for decades, almost centuries...its part of our DNA. At what point, I ask, do we either move on or stay stuck with the trappings of inner city living? We can't keep this same ol bs up for more decades, more generations, more centuries....at what point do we do something about it? Or do we just stay on the path of my school is bad, there for I can't learn. My neighborhood is bad, I can't work, my this is ......when do we find SOLUTIONS?

Some politicians have learned that the vast majority of America's black community willingly accepts the breadcrumb pandering in exchange for votes. CC has played the role of those politicians on this thread and while you yourself have lamented it, you readily admit you are stuck on voting for those who have enslaved and continue to enslave your community.

Repubs may not be the remedy you seek - they will not pander to you - but Dems actively keep America's black folk in chains and you eagerly vote for it.

Interestingly, the Nation of Islam has at its core a rigidly conservative structure and mindset. I do not subscribe to the hateful rhetoric its leadership employs but they have proven that self-discipline and self-respect can go along way to bettering ones life.

Last edited:
Again, you make excuses. Are you going to whine that I say you did?

No I'm stating that the system is rigged and you havent said how to fix the system. Call it whatever you want because when I speak about reality you seem to think its whining. All you have to do is say you dont know and not look so petulant

When you say the system is rigged, it's an excuse to cover for the making of bad choices by people wanting to blame the system for something that is their own fault. When people quit high school and then can't make it, did the system make the choice? No, the person did that now wants to blame something for a choice he/she made. Did the system cause that black girl on a 3/4 basis to spread her legs for someone that was only interested in getting a piece? No, she chose to do so then blames the system when she can't support her kids.

Well you cant say that blacks and whites both have the same everything available to them. Thats not only statistically impossible but that would also mean that being the majority or minority is the same. Again, simply impossible

How does a black student and a white student going to the same school, sitting in the same class, using the same books, having the same amount spent on them, learning from the same teachers, ect. not the SAME?
Its called a stable home life, both have it, they'll succeed, those that lack it, won't....next stupid analyis

You need to explain that to ClosedCaption. He seems to think it's a rigged system and wants to bring slavery into it. Slavery can't be blamed for the deterioration of the family among blacks.

Schools, Education, employment, justice etc. I've explained this plenty so if you want to find the numbers google is there. I have no interest in starting this from level 0 and you just going "Nuh uh" on every topic.

Its obvious you dont think anything is rigged. Blacks have it as good as anyone else. Same....everything. (which is impossible but whatever)

Its like someone asking "how is water wet?" Its a safe bet that if they asked the question they already dont believe it
I'm not sure where you get I don't think things are rigged. I am interested in how you think things are rigged.

CC considers things as being rigged because the results aren't the same despite the opportunities in the areas of which he speaks being the same.

Why would you expect the results to be the same between the slave owners and slaves in a matter of 80 years? I don't confuse personal responsibility with societal challenges those are 2 different things. So yes, blacks can do better and at the same time yes..the system can do better. No one thinks that the system is the best all around. Not conservatives, not democrats...no one believes that. But curiously only when we discuss race do some people pretend the system is fair and just across the board.

Not every white person, contrary to popular belief, owned slaves. There were a lot of whites that were just as poor as blacks. Why did the descendants of those POOR whites do better in those 80 years than the descendants of the POOR blacks? Something had to make the difference.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, WAKE MY TIRED BLACK ASS UP, WHEN YOUR WHITE TIRED ASS IS READY FOR THE 21 CENTURY....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:banghead:

Apparently most blacks want to live like the mid 19th century and earlier. They choose to stay on the plantation, albeit, a different one but a plantation, nonetheless.

What if the schools around you dont have good education? jobs? or skills being taught? Because thats part of the equation.

Or are we dealing in another reality where there are good schools and jobs but blacks just dont want them?

So we arent considering reality? All schools are the same? Inner City Jobs are plentiful?
Friend, I have always supported you and will continue to do so....but we're gonna part ways here......Inner city issues have been around for decades, almost centuries...its part of our DNA. At what point, I ask, do we either move on or stay stuck with the trappings of inner city living? We can't keep this same ol bs up for more decades, more generations, more centuries....at what point do we do something about it? Or do we just stay on the path of my school is bad, there for I can't learn. My neighborhood is bad, I can't work, my this is ......when do we find SOLUTIONS?

We didnt redline ourselves bruh.

Yeah, you did but you are neither bright enough to know it nor honest enough to admit it.

Basically, everyone is responsible for their own life.

Wow, you said a mouthful there. I dont think many people think as you do:rolleyes:

Far too many want to blame someone else for what they caused. Blacks still blame slavery despite not one person alive today ever having been a slave.

I think the problem you're seeing is that when someone brings up an issue you slap a label on it that reads "excuses". So everytime someone brings up bad public schools, lack of opportunity etc you just point at the label.

What do blacks blame slavery for? If you can answer that question you'd be half way to an answer.

And whenever an issue comes up, and you disagree with the logical solution of that issue, you liberals slap on the label: RACIST.

Can't you come up with something more original already?

What do blacks blame slavery for? If you can answer that question you'd be half way to an answer.

Nowadays, blacks blame slavery for anything they feel they can get the government to give them.

Maybe if we stopped insisting on viewing, treating, and dealing with people as groups rather than individuals (yeah, I'm talking to YOU liberals) we might make more real progress as a nation in many areas.

Basically, everyone is responsible for their own life.

Wow, you said a mouthful there. I dont think many people think as you do:rolleyes:

Far too many want to blame someone else for what they caused. Blacks still blame slavery despite not one person alive today ever having been a slave.

I think the problem you're seeing is that when someone brings up an issue you slap a label on it that reads "excuses". So everytime someone brings up bad public schools, lack of opportunity etc you just point at the label.

And whenever an issue comes up, and you disagree with the logical solution of that issue, you liberals slap on the label: RACIST.

This coming from a race that still believes the Black Panthers are taking over the country? Bitch please!!

Who says the Black Panthers are taking over the country? Source, bitch?

Nowadays, blacks blame slavery for anything they feel they can get the government to give them.

If blacks blame slavery on everything then why are you having such a hard time telling me what they blame on slavery?

I've asked you 3 times already

Maybe if we stopped insisting on viewing, treating, and dealing with people as groups rather than individuals (yeah, I'm talking to YOU liberals) we might make more real progress as a nation in many areas.

I fully agree with what you say about individuals. However, too many that say they don't want to "be judged by color of their skin but by the content of their character" support things like affirmative action that use skin color to make the judgment.

If blacks blame slavery on everything then why are you having such a hard time telling me what they blame on slavery?

Many blacks blame slavery FOR, or as the reason FOR, why they are suffering economically, educationally, and socially.

How does a black student and a white student going to the same school, sitting in the same class, using the same books, having the same amount spent on them, learning from the same teachers, ect. not the SAME?
Its called a stable home life, both have it, they'll succeed, those that lack it, won't....next stupid analyis

It's a good sign that you can admit those kids probably won't succeed. Over 2/3 of America's black kids live in single-family, baby-mama homes. I can't fix what is busted within black culture. What is the community doing about it? What are you doing about it?

Over 2/3 of America's black kids live in single-family, baby-mama homes. It's a good sign that you can admit those kids probably won't succeed. I can't fix what is busted within black culture. What is the community doing about it? What are you doing about it?

It's almost 75% or 3/4. Single family homes have a higher tendency to live in poverty, be less educated, and commit crimes. Each compounds the negative results of the other two. Research proves it.

Blacks use food stamps, one form of social welfare at a rate of every 1 in 3 1/2. Food stamp use is a sign of low income and poverty. Blacks have a higher dropout rate before getting a diploma than other groups. Statistically, that means lower income. Blacks commit crimes on a higher proportional rate than any other group. It's like a snowball rolling downhill.

"The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state" - Thomas Sowell

Many blacks blame slavery FOR, or as the reason FOR, why they are suffering economically, educationally, and socially.

Such as?

Such as?

We went over this more than once.

Such as?

We went over this more than once.

No we havent...I've been asking you the same question after 5 posts

There are no failures in life, only those who lost their way.....and I pray god, my race finds the path home someday...because I miss us!!

The black family survived slavery and Jim Crow but disintegrated over the last 50 years with the expansion of the welfare state. That should tell you what they need to do, as you say, find the path home. 3 out of 4 babies born today to black women are bastards. Do you think that's helping the cause?
Uh, hate to burst ya bubble, bitch,....but them bastard babies is looking awfully high yella these days, couldn't be that somebodies mop handles is straying to the dark side, now could it?View attachment 85969
images
View attachment 85970
images

Do you know what you call a white (trash) that lowers herself to that level?

Answer: Another one most likely on her way to being a single baby mama.

‘Milwaukee Uprisings’ Reflect Wisconsin’s Terrible Treatment Of Black Lives
'Milwaukee Uprisings' Reflect Wisconsin's Terrible Treatment Of Black Lives

Here are a few reasons why Wisconsin is literally the worst state for black Americans.,........ why Flint sucks for black, why Baltimore sucks for blacks, why Detroit, sucks for blacks and on and on and on.....

Until we get off our ass's and stop hangin in the streets and start paying the fuck attention to what is going on in the world and this country as a whole, we will continue to abuse, misuse and neglect us.

Listen up my people.....nobody gives a rats fuck about black people, except during elections, during sports seasons and when white women need a boost to their egos...other than that, nobody cares about or give a fuck about ya...That is just reality in todays America...own it and get use to it......until then, we us, you and me, we have got to get our shit together and stop watching life in this country from the sidelines. I am sick to death of the protest that leads to nothing. I am sick of the we need jobs and this and that, and our lives will be better.....etc....let me preach here.......when the struggles of your community become so real, its time to get active...and getting active is not letting some slick talking black/white mf come in, talk shit and do nothing for you once elected. Its time you pay attention to politics, listen, learn and then decide who will better serve your community. Inner city people don't vote, don't do anything but get their nails done, hang on street corners, you do nothing but drag your race, your community, us down...stop it!!!!

The only way to prosperity is through hard work....work, work work and getting paid for it. If jobs in your community aren't paying well, than educate yourself for a better paying job. Nobody is gonna get out of this life, without struggle, hardship and adversity, nobody.

Please please, stop the madness of sloth and laziness..get off your ass, VOTE, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT POLITICIANS ARE PROMISING YOU AND GET ACTIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES...WE CAN END THIS SHIT YESTERDAY, IF WE JUST FOCUS ON A FUTURE THAT IS BETTER!!

57b3a5de170000d002d1f3e9.jpeg
1. Vote
2. Stop having kids you can't afford. ANYONE who is single can make something of themselves in America. Even if you only made $10 hr. from the day you turn 18 years old to 65 if you save you can retire with a lot of money. Save $40 a week and don't make a penny in interest you will have $100,000 saved in 47 years. You can retire with social security on that nest egg.

Forum List

Back