I Have No Idea Why Bernie Supporters Are Seen As Clueless Nutters

which of the current crop of dem candidates have openly condemned the actions of Antifa? answer: none of them
Antifa haven't been in the news for months. It's not topical at the moment and no one has asked them about it.

this campaign has been going on for months, antifa has been active in Portland and other places during that time. But not one of them has condemned their actions. Stop making excuses, the dems are pandering to every radical group they can find because they know that real america will never vote for them.
A Google search doesn't turn up much of anything antifa related for months. Just the usual breightbart rantings without substance.

Ok, so what? still waiting for a cite from any candidate condemning antifa or BLM violence. Got any?
Nobody's asked them to. It isn't a current event.

Feel free to be the first to ask.

BS, and you know it. If asked they would say that antifa is simply americans expressing their first amendment rights.

That and they want Gulags and Guillotines built for Conservatives.
I'm ok with that.
We know that. I already figured out long ago you were mentally Ill and or Demon Possessed. No one can be filled with such illogical hate unless it comes from Hell and mental illness.
Naw, just being practical. Some people can't be saved, so might as well.get rid of them quickly.
Practical. Like stripping your clothes off in public and pouring red fluid over yourself because you think the biggest tragedy in the world today is cows being milked.
That's their cause. Protesting is their right.

Personally I don't think it really a big deal to the cows, my uncle is a dairy Farmer in OK. His cows at least live a pretty damn good life.

I'm more concerned about the folks who would take the right to protest from them.

It sure as hell is a big deal for the cows!!!
If they aren't milked it becomes painful.

I'm ok with that.
We know that. I already figured out long ago you were mentally Ill and or Demon Possessed. No one can be filled with such illogical hate unless it comes from Hell and mental illness.
Naw, just being practical. Some people can't be saved, so might as well.get rid of them quickly.
Practical. Like stripping your clothes off in public and pouring red fluid over yourself because you think the biggest tragedy in the world today is cows being milked.

Personally I don't think it really a big deal to the cows, my uncle is a dairy Farmer in OK. His cows at least live a pretty damn good life.

I'm more concerned about the folks who would take the right to protest from them.

Not too long ago they'd be scooped up and put where they belonged, in the in the nut houses.
We once knew how to deal with insanity but it somehow slipped away and now the nutters want to make the whole world an asylum and they think they should run it.
Seems to me we need to turn the clock back a bit and reopen the asylums,

I'm ok with that.

Not too long ago they'd be scooped up and put where they belonged, in the in the nut houses.
We once knew how to deal with insanity but it somehow slipped away and now the nutters want to make the whole world an asylum and they think they should run it.
Seems to me we need to turn the clock back a bit and reopen the asylums,
You should not talk about The Democrat Party like that. There might still be some sane people within it hoping to fix the dysfunctional insane party of slavery and baby killing.,

I'm ok with that.

True, but you are on the wrong side of who should be gotten rid of.

maybe so, but the vast majority of muslim clerics interpret it as I described. If you think some have a more tolerant view, give us a list of their names or which countries they represent
I'm afraid that just isn't true.

Yes, the loud sensationalist ones tend to be anti-western, but that's a very few out of a very very many.

I have lived and worked in Muslim countries, what I said is true. the church and the government are one and the same. the body of law is the Koran, Sharia is directly from the Koran. A muslim who defies the religion also defies the government, and that is a death sentence.

We had a Phillipino house boy in Saudi. He was conducing Bible studies in private, they found out about it and he was beheaded.

I understand Islam much better than you do.
I have as well. All I can say is what I saw.

there were some who claimed (in private) to object to the policies of the government/clergy, but they would never risk going public and always followed the daily prescribed ritual of praying and washing feet. They knew what would happen to them if the openly expressed disagreement with the regime
In very few places is "I hate America" official government policy.
Its your policy and the policy of every DemNazi Candidate Running.

This is what Bernie supporters are so worked up about.

3DF3F9B3-38F4-43E7-B57E-71113ADB6F39.gif

I'm ok with that.
the far left and far right come to mind.....

Antifa haven't been in the news for months. It's not topical at the moment and no one has asked them about it.

this campaign has been going on for months, antifa has been active in Portland and other places during that time. But not one of them has condemned their actions. Stop making excuses, the dems are pandering to every radical group they can find because they know that real america will never vote for them.
A Google search doesn't turn up much of anything antifa related for months. Just the usual breightbart rantings without substance.

Ok, so what? still waiting for a cite from any candidate condemning antifa or BLM violence. Got any?
Nobody's asked them to. It isn't a current event.

Feel free to be the first to ask.

BS, and you know it. If asked they would say that antifa is simply americans expressing their first amendment rights.
So ask.

I'm ok with that.

True, but you are on the wrong side of who should be gotten rid of.
Not what it looks like from here.

I'm afraid that just isn't true.

Yes, the loud sensationalist ones tend to be anti-western, but that's a very few out of a very very many.

I have lived and worked in Muslim countries, what I said is true. the church and the government are one and the same. the body of law is the Koran, Sharia is directly from the Koran. A muslim who defies the religion also defies the government, and that is a death sentence.

We had a Phillipino house boy in Saudi. He was conducing Bible studies in private, they found out about it and he was beheaded.

I understand Islam much better than you do.
I have as well. All I can say is what I saw.

there were some who claimed (in private) to object to the policies of the government/clergy, but they would never risk going public and always followed the daily prescribed ritual of praying and washing feet. They knew what would happen to them if the openly expressed disagreement with the regime
In very few places is "I hate America" official government policy.
Its your policy and the policy of every DemNazi Candidate Running.
Really? Can I get some quotes?

I'm ok with that.

Well as a full on nutter yourself you would be and we know that already.
‘Guillotine the rich’: Sanders staffer says he’s ready for armed ‘revolution’
Kinda refreshing to hear someone besides a tRumpling say that, don't you think?
You’ll get your chance to behead people who won’t worship your God The AntiChrist In The Future, so settle down.

You and Bernie won’t be able to build your Gulags and Guillotines until after The Rapture of The Church.

Forum List

Back