I have proof that the Muller report found no collusion

I never said that they were holding impeachment hearings now. I responded to your false claim that there were no hearings at all taking place and I just proved you wrong. There investigations will lead to an impeachment inquiry His fat ass is toast
If they had any balls they would be impeaching now
Thank you for clearly demonstration that you don't understand squat about the politics of impeachment and what is behind the debate in the house as to how to proceed.
Trump is not being impeached.

Again 1000 dems go to jail if Trump is removed. Thus they have to kill him

But you keep babbling that you know politics
What in the name of fuck are you talking about little girl. You started this thread with what might be the stupidest premise of all time and you are not getting any smarter.

Well moron, per Mueller 's own words. There was no evidence of collusion between ANY American (including Trump and his associates) and the Russians. NO evidence of obstruction. Mueller got everything he wanted and found NOTHING. Go ahead and try taking that case to court and watch how much they laugh at you. The end result? Trump will be re-elected in a landslide and you embarrass yourself again.
Mueller said "no obstruction" ? Really. ? Pull you head out mister!

why were there no GOP prosecutors hired? you and I and 63 million knew this was a hoax. it is still a hoax and still active. fk them. come and get me you bunch of fks!!! i'm right here. you don't have the balls.
Pure garbage propaganda all of it, brainwashed functional moron.

Kinda cowardly of you to not answer his question.

Why did Mueller hire people that have a history of lying in court, tampering with witness statements, Manufacturing Evidence, Putting Innocent men in jail they knew were innocent?

Why did half of Mueller's team have to be fired for bias and corruption and are now under criminal investigation for things they said and did during the Fake Russia Investigation?

Why aren't you engaging in honest discussion about any of this?
Too bad nothing you say is true, brainwashed functional moron.
Why do you hate Black Babies and want to kill them?

Strozk and Page were on Moscow Mueller's team, correct?
Free birth control under Obamacare Cuts abortions by 40% immediately and then more and more. Idiot. Unwanted babies more like.

Two lovebirds have nothing to do with Mueller at all.
we know, they were with Obammy and doing obammy's business, we know, it came out in their testimonies. sweet jesus.[/QUOTE] link and hopefully to a respected media please lol...

Thank you for clearly demonstration that you don't understand squat about the politics of impeachment and what is behind the debate in the house as to how to proceed.

What in the name of fuck are you talking about little girl. You started this thread with what might be the stupidest premise of all time and you are not getting any smarter.

Well moron, per Mueller 's own words. There was no evidence of collusion between ANY American (including Trump and his associates) and the Russians. NO evidence of obstruction. Mueller got everything he wanted and found NOTHING. Go ahead and try taking that case to court and watch how much they laugh at you. The end result? Trump will be re-elected in a landslide and you embarrass yourself again.

Take your own advice. The cowardly Mieller found nothing he could use as evidence. Private conversations and complaining about MUELLER'S illegal acts are not obstruction. You lost. Again. As usual. Now yellow bellied Mueller is trying to run away and not even defend his own report. Which is already being shown to have withheld transcripts and exculpatory evidence. As per Mueller's usual tactics.

where's the one for impeachment?
I never said that they were holding impeachment hearings now. I responded to your false claim that there were no hearings at all taking place and I just proved you wrong. There investigations will lead to an impeachment inquiry His fat ass is toast

What channel is the impeachment on kid...…………………….

Yawning at the FOOL

dude, it was the whole topic of conversation was impeachment hearings. now you're just lying again. it must truly suck to be a fking whiner liar such as yourself. never a good moment in life f or you
Give it a rest Popeye.You're embarrassing yourself. These hearings all have to do with possible impeachable offenses I didn't think that it was possible the you people are so fucking stupid that you actually believe that he not guilty of anything because the House has not started impeachment against him you. You are going to look damned foolish when they do.
hahahahahahahaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:what was the purpose of mueller then? hmmmm, two other congressional investigation.
Is that a serious question Popeye? If you don't know the purpose, you are seriously defective. Mueller's overall purpose was to provide congress with the information that they need to nail his ass and they're looking at that right now. If by "two other investigations" you're referring to the sham hearings conducted by the Republican controlled house, they don't count. Keep on laughing and cracking wise Popeye. . We will have the last laugh.
I have no fking clue to what Mueller was doing since there was nothing he was going after. Russia interference, what the fk then look into that, the DNC server was never looked at. how the fk does one know hacking occurred unless one investigates the server that was declared hacked? too fking funny. Incompetence of the highest regard occurred with the Mueller shit. and he came back with an incompetent report that said absolutely nothing. NOT A FKNG THING. It's why it's called a hoax or witch hunt. look up the definition, it probably says Mueller Investigation.
Maybe you should wipe the spit off of your chin and actually read the report.
Only retards read the report. Do you feel empowered because you can read? What is your comprehension IQ?

My guess is about 85, 90 tops

No, that is not what Mueller concluded. You are just echoing Trump's obvious lies.

Give it a rest Popeye.You're embarrassing yourself. These hearings all have to do with possible impeachable offenses I didn't think that it was possible the you people are so fucking stupid that you actually believe that he not guilty of anything because the House has not started impeachment against him you. You are going to look damned foolish when they do.
hahahahahahahaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:what was the purpose of mueller then? hmmmm, two other congressional investigation.
Is that a serious question Popeye? If you don't know the purpose, you are seriously defective. Mueller's overall purpose was to provide congress with the information that they need to nail his ass and they're looking at that right now. If by "two other investigations" you're referring to the sham hearings conducted by the Republican controlled house, they don't count. Keep on laughing and cracking wise Popeye. . We will have the last laugh.
I have no fking clue to what Mueller was doing since there was nothing he was going after. Russia interference, what the fk then look into that, the DNC server was never looked at. how the fk does one know hacking occurred unless one investigates the server that was declared hacked? too fking funny. Incompetence of the highest regard occurred with the Mueller shit. and he came back with an incompetent report that said absolutely nothing. NOT A FKNG THING. It's why it's called a hoax or witch hunt. look up the definition, it probably says Mueller Investigation.
Only retards read the report. Do you feel empowered because you can read? What is your comprehension IQ?

Did you really post that comment?

Did you really post that comment?

Yea I did, the fact is that EVERY DEMOCRATIC LAWYER READ THE REPORT AND CAN FIND NO IMPEACHABLE MATERIAL.

So why would I waste my time reading it like you did.

Or are you so important that your opinion matters?

Grow up kid

Yawning

No, that is not what Mueller concluded. You are just echoing Trump's obvious lies.
Trump is not being impeached...………………..

Let me know when he is

Trump is not being impeached. Accept this, or pull the rest of your hair out

Idiot, those are not Muellers words.

Mueller words are:

0. Sitting president can’t be indicted, or accused by the special investigation, only cleared. Congress is the body to ultimately charge and hold the President accountable.

1. Despite a number of Russian contacts and play-along, no evidence of criminal conspiracy. (Cleared)

2. On Obstruction, special investigator does not clear the president. Report lists 11 instances of Trump’s potentially obstructive behavior for Congress to consider holding the president accountable for.

Mueller words are:

0. Sitting president can’t be indicted, or accused by the special investigation, only cleared. Congress is the body to ultimately charge and hold the President accountable.

1. Despite a number of Russian contacts and play-along, no evidence of criminal conspiracy. (Cleared)

2. On Obstruction, special investigator does not clear the president. Report lists 11 instances of Trump’s potentially obstructive behavior for Congress to consider holding the president accountable for.
There is no impeachment

Mueller words are:

There is no impeachment

Not yet sweetheart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mueller words are:

There is no impeachment

Thats for Congress to decide, not Mueller. His job as he saw it was to lay out the facts and clear the president where he could.

Take your own advice. The cowardly Mieller found nothing he could use as evidence. Private conversations and complaining about MUELLER'S illegal acts are not obstruction. You lost. Again. As usual. Now yellow bellied Mueller is trying to run away and not even defend his own report. Which is already being shown to have withheld transcripts and exculpatory evidence. As per Mueller's usual tactics.
See post 431 Slick. And what evidence did Mueller withhold? If Trump were so clean , why did he have a pre psychotic apoplexy when Mueller spoke last week? He is not running away from anything. He is handing it off to congress for the reasons that he stated and that you are too fucking stupid to undrstand.

Mueller words are:

There is no impeachment

Not yet sweetheart

3 years and 30 million dollars and no impeachment

You let me know when it happens

Mueller words are:

There is no impeachment

Thats for Congress to decide, not Mueller. His job as he saw it was to lay out the facts and clear the president where he could.
Pelosi already decided, no impeachment

Hold your breath, it's not happening

See post 431 Slick. And what evidence did Mueller withhold? If Trump were so clean , why did he have a pre psychotic apoplexy when Mueller spoke last week? He is not running away from anything. He is handing it off to congress for the reasons that he stated and that you are too fucking stupid to undrstand.
There is no impeachment

Talk all u want

Mueller words are:

There is no impeachment

Not yet sweetheart

3 years and 30 million dollars and no impeachment

You let me know when it happens
3 years? He has only been president for a little over 2. so what the fuck are you talking about. By the way, I would rather he not be impeached because we would then have the scum bag Pence as president. I, and many Democrats want to see them both bounced by the voters in 2020

Mueller words are:

There is no impeachment

Pelosi already decided, no impeachment

Hold your breath, it's not happening
No she hasn't you simplistic fuck tard. It's just a little more complicated than your atrophied brain can comprehend

Pelosi's Trump impeachment approach is coming together

Forum List

Back