I have two things being delivered to my apartment today. A pizza from papa johns at 3pm and a

Cute female in her 20's at 6pm for some creative adult fun
smile.gif

Now that's what I call one hell of a sunday LOL

I just have to make sure she is out of here by 8:30pm because that's when the other football comes on.
Which one cost more?
The pizza or the girl?

Of course the girl mongo

smile.gif

I just have to make sure she is out of here by 8:30pm because that's when the other football comes on.
Which one cost more?
The pizza or the girl?

Of course the girl mongo

Her bus fare was more than the pizza? Must have been some bus ride. Oh wait, she never showed.

smile.gif

Which one cost more?
The pizza or the girl?

Of course the girl mongo

Her bus fare was more than the pizza? Must have been some bus ride. Oh wait, she never showed.

I was actually paying her cell phone bill which was 85 but that money is gone now because I went to the bank for a reason on friday. I damm sure was not putting it back in the bank

smile.gif

Which one cost more?
The pizza or the girl?

Of course the girl mongo

It's a long bus ride from Thailand.

smile.gif

Which one cost more?
The pizza or the girl?

Of course the girl mongo

She actually lives on Thailand street in Northeast Philadelphia

smile.gif

Which one cost more?
The pizza or the girl?

Of course the girl mongo

She actually lives on Thailand street in Northeast Philadelphia

Home to one of my favorite mom and pop Thai restaurants, Tamarind. Amazing!

I've never heard of one person having SO MANY problems, and why on earth does he keep sharing his loser dating life with everyone?

I've never heard of one person having SO MANY problems, and why on earth does he keep sharing his loser dating life with everyone?

If you came to see me I would order some JUMBO SHRIMP

Deranged people do that.

Deranged people do that.

Your mom was deranged for years

Yes, she was, and yet she didn't hold a candle to you bucko. You're in a class all by yourself. BTW, I don't care, but refrain from family attacks because others do.

Forum List

Back