I have ZERO interest in unity with the left

As far as I'm concerned we'd be far better off if the democrat party ceased to exist. Thankfully we have people like the squad helping make others feel this way too.

Oh nice, at least one rightie who no longer pretends he cares for the Constitution.
Lol

What babbling nonsense is this?

Well, the Constitution implies that there are different candidates for office, and those who win in a free election shall govern. That's what America is about, as I understand.

You want to make those who win just disappear, when you lose.

There are historical examples of people in power making those disappear who disagree.

Free elections being the key words here.
They were anything but.

As far as I'm concerned we'd be far better off if the democrat party ceased to exist. Thankfully we have people like the squad helping make others feel this way too.
Cannot say about the left, but pretty sure the Independents and centrists don't want you either, Gramps.
I’m an independent and I want no part of the Democratic Party.

048ee211f1d32099eb75b7bbc2b75ae9.png

Cute meme.

If you don't give a shit, does that automatically mean you're fill of shit?

Conservatives continue to try to divide the American people.

Says the party who spent the past 4 years trying to overthrow the United States government.

LOL!

Huh?

I get some silly fake news babble and a flag as a response for serious questions?

Am I talking with retarded 6 year old or what?
If you have to ask why someone would feel the way I do you have not been paying attention and should not be in this conversation

Yeah, I'm new here, that's why I'm asking.

But you respond with totally uncalled for antagonism. It's not easy to like you, really.

Huh?

I get some silly fake news babble and a flag as a response for serious questions?

If you have to ask why someone would feel the way I do you have not been paying attention and should not be in this conversation

But you respond with totally uncalled for antagonism. It's not easy to like you, really.
You being new here has nothing to do with what has turned off many over the last few months.
And I am not here to be liked. I'm here to kill time.

We should all be unified in doing what is best for the country, no matter whose idea it was. BUT - just because Biden or the democrats want something doesn't make it the best thing for the country. I believe we should not oppose something just because the Left wants it, we should oppose it if it is a bad idea.

Much as I despise the Democratic Party, I do not believe that party should cease to exist. An opposing viewpoint or idea is I think essential, even if it is wrong.

Oh nice, at least one rightie who no longer pretends he cares for the Constitution.

Thank you for showing once again how little you know about the Constitution.

Huh?

You being new here has nothing to do with what has turned off many over the last few months.

What has turned me off in the past one and a half month, was a sore loser pissing on the American Constitution by ignoring the will of the people and clinging to power despite losing an election, a full-fledged putsch or coup d'état, like some disgusting former east Bloc dictator or some Banana republic leader.

Disgusting what has become of the country that once was a shining example and "leader of the free world".

Conservatives continue to try to divide the American people.

Meanwhile Regressives continue to try to reinvent America and expect Conservatives to keep their nose in their Bibles and pretend the Left isn't fucking the place up.

Thank you for showing once again how little you know about the Constitution.

Doesn't the Constitution say that free elections shall determine who becomes President? Looks like Trump and his fanboys didn't read that part.

We should all be unified in doing what is best for the country, no matter whose idea it was. BUT - just because Biden or the democrats want something doesn't make it the best thing for the country. I believe we should not oppose something just because the Left wants it, we should oppose it if it is a bad idea.

Much as I despise the Democratic Party, I do not believe that party should cease to exist. An opposing viewpoint or idea is I think essential, even if it is wrong.

That's a really fair point of view!

Huh?

What has turned me off in the past one and a half month, was a sore loser pissing on the American Constitution by ignoring the will of the people and clinging to power despite losing an election, a full-fledged putsch or coup d'état, like some disgusting former east Bloc dictator or some Banana republic leader.

Disgusting what has become of the country that once was a shining example and "leader of the free world".
And there is an example of why my op exists.

He isn't clinging to power. The power is his alone until 11:59 am January 20th.

And taking issues to court is an example of our constitution in action not a violation of it.

You REALLY don't belong on this board. Too stupid

Huh?

Remember when America was American and full of legit human beings.....when only small things separated party ideologies...you know, before multiculturalism, before the beaner invasion, before pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis and woke white guilt filth?
You fucked in the head Leftist pukes have completely ruined the place and now you act surprised that the place is all fucked up....SURPRISE MUTHERFUCKERS!

Lol

What babbling nonsense is this?

Well, the Constitution implies that there are different candidates for office, and those who win in a free election shall govern. That's what America is about, as I understand.

You want to make those who win just disappear, when you lose.

There are historical examples of people in power making those disappear who disagree.
The constitution has nothing to do with my op or even the democrat party for that matter.

Keep on babbling

So maybe you can explain it to me, since I don't quite understand it. What makes you feel so uneasy about the Democrats, so much you want them to disappear?

They're just a political party. People who disagree on some issues. They are not robbing your pet dog or something.

Yes they are robbing us Obama care mandate for one

Ultimately, whatever degree of "unity" we are able to re-discover will be a process, not an event.

Those who refuse to be a part of it will be last, or not at all. That's up to them.

Things won't change, it has been this way for decades and only getting worse. The Democrats will claim to want to unite but one of Biden's aides has already started the name calling, so, here we go again.

If the House goes to Republicans 2022, I am thinking Biden will be impeached.

I see no positives out of either party anymore.

Forum List

Back