I hope the special guest is George w Bush

If not W. One of the high ranking military officers that served in the Trump administration and knows what the fuck up he is. Or Mkre Pence

Or all of them on the stage together if they’re still afraid of Don Trump.

If not W. One of the high ranking military officers that served in the Trump administration and knows what the fuck up he is. Or Mkre Pence

Or all of them on the stage together if they’re still afraid of Don Trump.
Why not bring out General Milley who secretly told the Chinese he would let them know if Trump did anything he did not like?

He is a real gem.

He’s a patriot. Probably save the world from the fucked up Trump.
Because Trump is a bigger threat than China

Isn't that right?

This is what the Left really believes.

To think that Trump could possibly take over the government with generals like this out there is hilarious.

Trump had so many knives in his back by the time he left office he could have done part time work as a sprinkler system.

I'm not sure George W. Bush would make a good guest to any event, he sucked badly as a President and around a microphone he is a gaffe machine.

But....he genuinely gets along well with the Obama's, especially Michelle.

I hope the special guest is George w Bush. He needs to say something close to what Biden said about loving his country more and that is for the total rejection of Trump. Trump needs to be sent off into retirement forever.
And you need to move to Cuba.

Harris needs to go to prison.

They just want Bush to be a guest because he’s a Republican and they are partisan hacks who lack all substance. Why else would they want the war mongering dipshit to attend their convention? Are they running out of drag-queens or something?

Forum List

Back