I hope they impeach Trump

This guy can't stop stepping in it. He is beyond incompetent.

Pence would make a fine President.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Impeachment is bad for the country. Worse than a Trump presidency.

Oh, yes. Yes it is.

Stop wishing for the worst. It is sickening.

I disagree. The worst is to allow Trump to send our children into harms way and create a world wide crisis to divert attention from himself.

Pence would be a terrible president. He is more homophobic than Anita Bryant.
He nearly ruined Indiana's economy with his discriminatory policies.

Indiana lawmakers moving to 'fix' religious freedom law - CNNPolitics.com

He never would have been re-elected. He was not popular.

Not popular? He was running against the same DEM he beat the first time. In fact, he was so unpopular that his LT Gov beat the DEM in the election after he dropped out to run for VP.

More fake news?

Impeachment is bad for the country. Worse than a Trump presidency.

Oh, yes. Yes it is.

Stop wishing for the worst. It is sickening.
You've been gunning for Trump since the day he announced.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Ayatollah Pence, the guy that believes in a holy ghost?
There will be a day that you will believe in the holy spirit as well. I guarantee you.

I doubt it. I was never in a fox hole, but I remember my reaction to the first time I was called to man my battle station, followed by, "This is not a Drill!" Training kicked in, and I never considered anything but doing what I was trained to do.

He has to last long enough for Dems to take a majority .

May not happen, but since the republican leaders don't understand where there is smoke there is fire it may not happen and still get voted out.

They can always run on repealing obamacare ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Obamacare is imploding. We won't need to repeal it anymore.

I doubt it. I was never in a fox hole, but I remember my reaction to the first time I was called to man my battle station, followed by, "This is not a Drill!" Training kicked in, and I never considered anything but doing what I was trained to do
I'm not a church goer, I don't read the Bible, I can not quote scripture but because of something that happened to me I became convinced that there is a Holy spirit and a Heaven, and a God. I'm not crazy but I just want to assure you that you will believe one day. That's all.

Pence is in on it too. He's compromised.

And this is why you can't give anything up to the left.........they never, ever quit......they fight total political war and take no prisoners......that is why they use the Attorney General, the FBI Director the Head of the IRS to target their political enemies.........and they learned from Watergate to never admit to anything...and to destroy all the evidence....as hilary did with her 30,000 emails.....

That's interesting because you never gave the counter argument. Why Pence is not compromised. You seem to believe that name calling and broad brushing will cover your ass.

It's childish. Present your counter or I will accept your concession.

But you forget he leads the country you live in, and if he fails our country fails, and we all suffer for it.

Did you say that about Obama?

I imagine not. Almost every conservative loudly proclaimed their goal was to make Obama fail.

Hence, you're a hypocrite.

You would be dead wrong. Unlike you and your liberal friends, I put country over party. I've not belonged to a political party for almost five years now. I got tired of swearing empty, blind fealty to a party or set ideology. I want any president who sits in that office to succeed. Wishing failure on someone out of spite is childish.

You on the other hand are a hypocrite for calling me a hypocrite (trust me not a typo), since you are now the one wanting Trump to fail whilst lecturing me under the false assumption that I wanted Obama to fail. You can't help yourself, doing the same things you're after conservatives for doing.

I didn't like Obama, I'll admit... but I didn't go out of my way to wish him failure at every turn, nor did I call him a traitor. That word in particular carries with it a bold accusation that is almost always untrue.

You'll be wise to stop making assumptions about me before I really embarrass you in this thread.

Last edited:
In electing somebody with such political inexperience we should expect some growing pain. While I didn't care to see either Hillary or Trump as President, I'm holding out hope for the best. The past week has been disappointing but looking at the bright side at least we've stayed out of any new wars. I'm still giving the guy till September to figure things out before losing that hope.

The public is looking around wondering who is working while the Democrats have bash Trump 24/7. Then they see Trump as the only one on the job. This is only lost to democrats.

Trump and a handful of Republicans are literally the only ones working. The white left is protesting as a full time job.

Enough of this bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone. Your stupid spin only went so far, now you just sound like a moron. He's an abject failure as president in every way, is a fucking traitor and he's GOING to be impeached whether you like it or not.
Trump is the best president this country has had in decades. .... :thup: .. :cool:

lol, idiot.

They did it under Bush. Republicans are amazing at fooling the American people. They have done it again and again. But then they overstep. Democrats need to concentrate on two things. The good things Democrats are offering America as opposed to the ruinous policies of the GOP and the terrible, horrible damage the GOP has caused this country since Reagan.

No Pence wouldn't, but a little better and one than can keep a secret. BTW Pence has been missing the past few days, you think he's putting his inauguration speech together?

I think he wants to get out of the job already. I don't care either way. if we have 8 more years of bitter gridlock with republictrats in charge we waste a little less money on bed wetter social welfare plantations and environazi scams. We are already doing better economically speaking. No more gun control and a further relaxing of some laws is on the horizon with or without Trump.

You think he's assured to finish out his first term too?

Two years should damage the GOP enough .

If you hate freedom, pence is the guy for you.

But yeah, dump needs to go and I'm sure he will. But, go down the list - there's not a loyal American among them.

Trump is doing a terrific job judging by the massive amount of crazed frenzy he is creating among the loony liberals and the leftist media. ... :thup: .. :cool:

I uh, don't think that's the job description.

Enough of this bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone. Your stupid spin only went so far, now you just sound like a moron. He's an abject failure as president in every way, is a fucking traitor and he's GOING to be impeached whether you like it or not.
Trump is the best president this country has had in decades. .... :thup: .. :cool:

Haha, you spelled "weeks" wrong.

great parody posting!!

Well, you're half right. Ayatollah Pence would also be a nightmare.

Maybe Trump will be impeached, after all. :eek:

And this is why you can't give anything up to the left.........they never, ever quit......they fight total political war and take no prisoners......that is why they use the Attorney General, the FBI Director the Head of the IRS to target their political enemies.........and they learned from Watergate to never admit to anything...and to destroy all the evidence....as hilary did with her 30,000 emails.....

That's interesting because you never gave the counter argument. Why Pence is not compromised. You seem to believe that name calling and broad brushing will cover your ass.

It's childish. Present your counter or I will accept your concession.

You just saying Pence is compromised.....that is your argument.......and you call me childish?.....shit head........

Forum List

Back