I hope they throw the book at her

Of couse she's black.

This is the excuse we have for defense of the country. Just give her a dishonorable discharge and be done with it.

Guess what retard? She VOLUNTEERED to be in the Navy. That means following all the laws and regulations. Only about 17 percent of the military is black so I suspect if backs quit volunteering we will get along just fine.

Guess what retard? She VOLUNTEERED to be in the Navy. That means following all the laws and regulations. Only about 17 percent of the military is black so I suspect if backs quit volunteering we will get along just fine.
How did that change my point?

How did that change my point?
Perhaps if you bothered to read the post above yours?

Except for people in prison or jail, who in America isn't free?

These liberals are destroying the meaning of words with their over the top drama and hyperbole.

Racism, oppression, homophobia, xenophobia, etc. etc.

It's ridiculous.

She will be discharged -------deprived of rank etc dishonorable-----she knew what she was doing

Ervin says she lost her security clearance and was threatened with jail by the Navy in response to her actions.

She may as well quit, she has zero future in the Navy now

Forum List

Back