I just want an update on when Hillary will go to jail

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
There were numerous calls to "lock her up" for diverse reasons. Trump came and went, and it's been a year since.
Could it be that message board prosecutors are not to be serious?
Anyway, will it be 2 years from now? 10?
Let's hope the status of limitations doesn't expire before that much anticipated event.

What a dumb thread.

istockphoto-176225099-612x612.jpg

There were numerous calls to "lock her up" for diverse reasons. Trump came and went, and it's been a year since.
Let's hope the status of limitations doesn't expire before that much anticipated event.

She is, apparently, the most successful serial killer/mass murderer in history. Next to Fauci of course.

That was the one promise "did Trump really make it or just state it in the debate?" that I didn't think Trump would keep.

Maybe Mr. Durham has a suprise for us.

She will go to prison when Bill does, when Bush does, when Obama does, and when the entire lineup of the DNC and their sheeples do, for all of their atrocities against the people in this country.

So, unless the people get off their fat asses and rise up against the Democrat Disease..........it will never happen.

About the same time I awake with Ana de Armas in my bed with her whispering that I am her sex Gawd but in reality I would most likely wake with Anna Faris instead with her asking if there were anymore pot brownies!

The former Rush Limbaugh worked relentlessly to make Hillary a villain.

You see, the former Rush Limbaugh's show had the format of World Wide Wrestling with its heroes and villains only the former Rush Limbaugh made it about politics instead of wrestling.

So he made Hillary a villain.

And Newt Gingrich, a man who abandoned his cancer ridden wife on her death bed to marry his hot assistant, the former Rush Limbaugh made a hero.

Forum List

Back