I just watched Zelensky help take the wheels off of the democrats wagon.

Zilensky was on a live interview on TV just now and he denied any hanky panky with Trump regarding sleepy Joe. So yet again the democrats have shit the bed. Stick a fork in em, they're done.
This friggin fiasco didn't even take 48 hours and it was done before it got started. I guess the shitheads didn't remember that both parties were handy at the UN and handy for live TV coverage. DUH!

Did he have any choice? Had he said otherwise Trump would have cut all their aide.

And you claim to be a libertarian! HAH! There is nothing in the conversation even remotely questionable....unless you are a died in the wool partisan whore.

Hello partisan whore!:bye1:

You must have read Hannity's version of the transcript.
Or Ingraham's. Or Carlson's.
I read the one released by the White House.

Zilensky was on a live interview on TV just now and he denied any hanky panky with Trump regarding sleepy Joe. So yet again the democrats have shit the bed. Stick a fork in em, they're done.
This friggin fiasco didn't even take 48 hours and it was done before it got started. I guess the shitheads didn't remember that both parties were handy at the UN and handy for live TV coverage. DUH!

Did he have any choice? Had he said otherwise Trump would have cut all their aide.
Well, that kind of sucks for Ukraine. They are beholden to the POTUS because the U.S. took them to raise as our own children.

Makes you wonder what OTHER presidents have done, don't it?

Well after Biden, we know that's OK. :)

Yep!

Though it is not like it was a new thing under Biden.

I seem to recall Trump withholding money from Central American countries till they did what he wanted in the area of illegal immigration.

We have been doing this with our money for longer than any of us have been alive.
Which means anyone trying to fuck with Trump on this needs to fuck off.

I don't know how that relates to Biden, but if the same is true, the same is true.

And you claim to be a libertarian! HAH! There is nothing in the conversation even remotely questionable....unless you are a died in the wool partisan whore.

Hello partisan whore!:bye1:

You must have read Hannity's version of the transcript.
Or Ingraham's. Or Carlson's.
I read the one released by the White House.

No, I read the actual transcript. It's funny how you russians try and alter the English language to suit your needs.

Trump asked the Ukrainian President for assistance in an investigation into the truth.....he didn't ask him to find dirt or manufacture dirt on Biden the way Biden, Obama, and Hillary did on Trump.

He asked him to find the DNC server because a conspiracy theory says it’s in the Ukraine.

Hillary didn’t manufacture dirt on Trump. He was and is working with the Russians.

Trump asked the Ukrainian President for assistance in an investigation into the truth.....he didn't ask him to find dirt or manufacture dirt on Biden the way Biden, Obama, and Hillary did on Trump.

He asked him to find the DNC server because a conspiracy theory says it’s in the Ukraine.

Hillary didn’t manufacture dirt on Trump. He was and is working with the Russians.
Thanks for the fairytale.
What Trump asked him to do is find out who interfered in our election in 2016.
Hillary paid someone in the UK to manufacture dirt .....and they used it to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign.
A Russian tried to set up a meeting with Donald Trump Jr about possible dirt on Hillary, but turns out they wanted to talk about adoption of Russian children.

Thrn Trump asking them what happened shouldn't be an issue.

A

Hillary paid someone in the UK to manufacture dirt .....and they used it to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign.
A Russian tried to set up a meeting with Donald Trump Jr about possible dirt on Hillary, but turns out they wanted to talk about adoption of Russian children.
And paying Russian prostitutes to pee on him wasn't made up?

Puleez.

The Hillary Biden and Obama way? you mean the legal and constitutional way?
Quick...someone get the next pile of dog shit for the dems to step in....:113:
And whatever you do, don't dare listen to any respected Media or law enforcement, Brainwashed functional morons LOL...

And whatever you do, don't dare listen to any respected Media or law enforcement, Brainwashed functional morons LOL...

They both wipe their asses with the COTUS. You know it, and I know it.

A

And paying Russian prostitutes to pee on him wasn't made up?

Puleez.
What is bothering you, the peeing part? LOL. none of that has ever been proven wrong.

We are talking about Republicans here, the lying hypocrite scumbag bought off pieces of s*** at this point... Follow Fox News etc and the orange dupe or whatever and follow the imaginary GOP line.... The scotus is just fine, even your GOP perverts are trained legal minds....

We are talking about Republicans here, the lying hypocrite scumbag bought off pieces of s*** at this point... Follow Fox News etc and the orange dupe or whatever and follow the imaginary GOP line.... The scotus is just fine, even your GOP perverts are trained legal minds....
And guess what, the FBI the CIA etc etc are all just fine. The only problem in the United States is the scumbag lying thieving propagandizing GOP and silly dupes like you. None of your phony scandals has ever gotten to a courtroom. Do you believe in innocent until proven guilty or ridiculous conspiracy theories? I'll tell you right now you are a conspiracy nut job like most of the GOP at this point.... A disgrace.

Who got bought off you stupid tard. The BIDENS!

It's not what the phone transcripts show that is important.....it's how badly we can talk about what was in the call and what false conclusions we can come to.
For crying out loud, Trump was told exactly what you could be impeached for in the Mueller investigation. And as soon as it was over he did it again LOL. All he cares about is his own money and he knows all he has to do to keep his GOP base is parrot garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

The CLINTONS
Great honest Patriots, despite 25 years of garbage hate and character assassination propaganda. Not a single Scandal except in GOP dupe world. Oh there was that consensual BJ LOL. Talk about a witch Hunt, idiots.

The CLINTONS
Great honest Patriots, despite 25 years of garbage hate and character assassination propaganda. Not a single Scandal except in GOP dupe world. Oh there was that consensual BJ LOL. Talk about a witch Hunt, idiots.

Sold our Cruise missile technology to CHINA you fucking asshole.

Forum List

Back