I like soldiers who weren’t captured… for insurrection

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Jan 6er MAGA hero Larry Brock Jr puts this embarrassing video out in an attempt to gain sympathy. Make sure you thank Larry for his sacrifice… sacrifice of dignity. I hope we are putting tougher people in the military now than we did when he was admitted.

I like soldiers who weren’t captured by the police for crimes or cry on camera about being under house arrest.

I puked a little in the back of my throat when he compared himself to MLK and used “free at last, free at last, thank God..”. well you know the rest.

Here is a picture of this crybaby on the senate floor in combat gear. #fakebadass

IMG_0818.jpeg

Last edited:
You are aware, are you not, that the "insurrection" lie was totally debunked a couple years ago. NOBODY in the whole "army" of people prosecuted for their January 6th adventures has been prosecuted for insurrection.

But we all still agree that the 2020 election was the cleanest and most secure election in American history.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You are aware, are you not, that the "insurrection" lie was totally debunked a couple years ago. NOBODY in the whole "army" of people prosecuted for their January 6th adventures has been prosecuted for insurrection.

But we all still agree that the 2020 election was the cleanest and most secure election in American history.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Insurrection isnt a legal charge it is a general umbrella of activities. More importantly and on topic is that the maga tears from pretend soldier and insurrectionist Brock Jr flowed on camera for all to see. I like soldiers who dont cry on TV about having to be on house arrest.

Insurrection isnt a legal charge it is a general umbrella of activities. More importantly and on topic is that the maga tears from pretend soldier and insurrectionist Brock Jr flowed on camera for all to see. I like soldiers who dont cry on TV about having to be on house arrest.
Facts!

Jan 6er MAGA hero Larry Brock Jr puts this embarrassing video out in an attempt to gain sympathy. Make sure you thank Larry for his sacrifice… sacrifice of dignity. I hope we are putting tougher people in the military now than we did when he was admitted.

I like soldiers who weren’t captured by the police for crimes or cry on camera about being under house arrest.

I puked a little in the back of my throat when he compared himself to MLK and used “free at last, free at last, thank God..”. well you know the rest.

Here is a picture of this crybaby on the senate floor in combat gear. #fakebadass

View attachment 959617

The insurrectionists are just taking a page from their leader's playbook, the poor and innocent martyr.

Weak.

View attachment 959617

Rarely do you see such a stunning example of indoctrination. You can see how badly he wants to spew the propaganda he has adopted. And, not surprisingly, he's a religoid along with being a traitor.

View attachment 959617

:lame2:

Forum List

Back